• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Just a Trade Sh⊗p

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
@Zapperz
Yep, still looking for a Masterball. (: What are you interested in, in return?

@Kitkat980
I don't have mine on-hand, and I'm eating breakfast at the moment, but I'll edit this to give you my FC.

Zapperz

colour swapper!
Years
  • Seen Oct 18, 2023
i dont mind, anything will do
my fc is 0863-2092-2056

Years
  • Seen Jul 7, 2013
Ok perfect ill be on these forums all day just browsing so whenever your ready I am :)

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
@Zapperz
I just recently obtained an Action Replay, so cloning a legendary/shiny Pokemon isn't any trouble. Is there one you'd prefer?

@Kitkat
4513 5186 6547 is my FC. I cant trade at the moment, because I'm cloning on a Gen IV game, though.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Kitkat, I see that you haven't been online since I posted the deleted post above. If you still want to trade, let me know. (:

Zapperz, would you like a certain shiny Skitty, or any? I use an Action Replay for cloning, so I have several of each Skitty on-hand. You haven't been around in quite a while either, though, so I'm not sure that you still want to trade...?

*A shiny Drifloon has been added to the shop. I soon will be including a shiny Chikorita as well as an EV-trained Lucario.

Years
It says your willing to take anything for the Starters, level 1, so I would like to trade for some of those from you. Namely,

Squirtle
Turtwig
Cyndaquill
Treecko

Also a Dratini and Lapras if possible. Let me know thanks

Years
  • Seen Oct 29, 2013
hey mate I need a bit of help finishing my dex on hg I just started the game properly. im just concentrating on filling the normal one first and wondering if you can do me a level 1 kabuto and omanyte if available? don't have to be special. I don't have much to offer at the min on gen 4 but can give u anything bred on gen 5. im not sure when im next available will probably be tomorrow but if you have them and can get them ready ill appreciate it ta

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
@DrewJCraig
Sounds good. (: Are they dex fillers or do you intend to use them in-game/competitively? (You weren't specific about which you want, and if you plan to actually use them, I'll send over ones with good natures.)

@MIKE_20
I *think* I can get lvl 1s of those Pokemon. I'd be able to trade sooner if you don't mind them being at the level in which they were obtained, but if you want lvl1s, that's fine.
Doesn't matter what you send over- just whatever you have on hand. (:

Years
  • Seen Oct 29, 2013
they are fine at the level you have that's fine mate ive only just been able get back on im in England so its 10 am now as I type this?

Years
Hey (:
I'd like to trade for a Spiritomb (Pref. female, any nature). Do you trade to Gen V? Since you have all starters for trade except for the Gen V ones, I found it odd, I might as well ask first. I have all Gen V starters or if you want any specific normal Pkmn, PM me I may have it.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
@MIKE_20
Sounds good. I'll be busy most of tomorrow, but perhaps tomorrow evening?

@S7Kid
As stated in my title, this shop is only for Gen IV. (: I may eventually open it to Gen V, as well, but not yet.

Years
  • Seen Oct 29, 2013
yes its telling me you posted your reply at 4 am today? I presume that's my time so wat time did you post it so I can work out how far we are away?

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I posted it at 10:58pm yesterday (8/2/13). I don't know that you'll see this tonight, so perhaps we'll be able to trade tomorrow. I have the fossils on-hand and will revive them before we trade (I can't do it right now because I'm in the middle of using the Pokeradar).

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
Hello, I was the one who wanted the Female Shiny Ralts. No I do not mind if it is cloned, but still don't know what to trade for it. post on my profile if you want.

Years
@MIKE_20
Sounds good. I'll be busy most of tomorrow, but perhaps tomorrow evening?

@S7Kid
As stated in my title, this shop is only for Gen IV. (: I may eventually open it to Gen V, as well, but not yet.

Lol, I checked the entire first post, didn't even notice the tag between brackets in the title. That's too bad :(

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
@Iceman
I don't play Gen V much, so send whatever you want. I usually am more picky about my shiny 'mons, but it wouldn't really be used anyway.

@S7Kid
I do make exceptions for sending the lvl1 Pokemon to Gen V (aside from certain situations). You wanted a female Spiritomb, correct?

Back