• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

clpning people that r trust worthy that clone fast

williamsiner

i am a master
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Aug 16, 2007
can people clone my shiny buizle please like 6 times u can keep one and i am cloning buizle before the trade because xplizit808 stole him but i was to smart for him because i cloned him but everyone i clone slow so if u clone fast clone my cool shiny buizle

williamsiner

i am a master
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Aug 16, 2007
really thank u sooo much i used to have one but someone stole it like my shiny mew

williamsiner

i am a master
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Aug 16, 2007
4381 8583 6362 and my name is billy i know when u r logging on to wifi shut ur game off it updates ur palpad it will work

Lubricus

The one and only
Years
hey you should join the forum in my sig we have a shiny database where you can get anyof what we have on the list you just have to give to the list and you kinda just did.

Lubricus

The one and only
Years
sorry for double posting and stuff but im on now withyour buizels please go on cause i have to leave soon.

williamsiner

i am a master
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Aug 16, 2007
u r keeping one right?because u r soooooo fast can u be my cloner and u decreve 1

Lubricus

The one and only
Years
i kept one and the register linkits on te top under te phpbb icon and the link is in my sig under the banar. and yes i can be your cloner if you want

Back