• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Highly Recommended // Pokemon Millenium 2000(A Hack)

GymLeaderLance99

A Muffin Button
Years
Sorry, skds1433, but the elites have been replaced and I'm the champion.
Why not replace Blue(aka Gary) at the Viridian Gym? He has high level pokemon in his team. Speaking of which, if you choose this gym, you'll need to either post the other five team members(you mentioned that you wanted a Mew) or I'll make it so that the other five members will be from his Champion team in Yellow version.

Now, here's a list of the gyms, how many underlings they have, how many pokemon they each have(in this order- ex. 2 under. have two each=2'2), who has replaced the gym leader, how many pokemon the GL has.

Violet- 2, 1'2, legolover64, 2
Azalea- 4, 2'2'3'1, houndoomofdarkness, 3
Goldenrod- 4, 3'2'1'3, PIKA2, 2
Ecruteak- 4, 5'2'1'3, TreeckoFan12, 4
Olivine- None, Shinin, 3
Cianwood- 4, 1'1'2'3, DarkLink, 2
Mahogany- 5, 1'3'1'2'3, DarkAvengerCobra, 3
Blackthorn- 5, 3'2'1'1'2, Latias10, 4
Elite Four Will- Dver, 5
Elite Four Koga- probably blitzballchamp, 5
Elite Four Bruno- Philbro
Elite Four Karen- Jason
Champion Lance- Myself, 6
Pewter- 1, 1, KJY2J, 5
Cerulean- 3, 2'3'1, Jennifer(My sister), 5
Vermilion- 3, 4'4'2, Firemaker, 5 *Firemaker, you have to add 2 more pokemon, and what moves are you adding?*
Celadon- 4, 2'1'3'3, Wy Wynaut, 4
Saffron- 4, 2'3'2'1, Flygon Master, 3
Fushcia- 4, 3'1'1'3, Gold Raikou, 5
Cinnabar- None, brendan2004, 3
Viridian-None, skds1433, 6
Ash- Luis(My classmate), 6

There you have it. If you want to be one of these gym leaders, please post here along with the pokemon that you and your underlings will have.

Last edited:

GymLeaderLance99

A Muffin Button
Years
All right then, skds1433. Do you want them to know the moves they'd normally know at that level, or do you want them to know moves that you want them to know? Let me know ASAP

GymLeaderLance99

A Muffin Button
Years
I just updated my gym list. I'm still waiting to hear from blitzballchamp about EF Koga. houndoomofdarkness and Gold Raikou, remember that you have a certain number of underlings so you'll have to post their teams. Look at the gym list to check how many underlings you have and the order of the pokemon on their teams.

GymLeaderLance99

A Muffin Button
Years
I'll probably release a beta next month. I want to pass the rom I'm working on to someone who's an expert(so to speak) at hacking the text in the game. If any of you know how to do this, let me know.

Back