• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Sword Art Online: Infinity Edition [IC] [T] [Best Rookie 4Q '12]

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years

Leilani Estefania Juarez Garcia
Floor 5 - Mount Lost | Level: 6

Still shaking…her heart continued to pound. Leila continued to stare at the boy, Dante, whom she still doesn't know the name yet… and his girl, walking ahead and away from the crowded area. She felt ill from the heart, not feeling the way she feels before: downhearted. She never had a guy like Dante come over her like that, and her mind will never be filled with the same thoughts and memories again.

Finally, she stood up. She brushed dirt off her knees for kneeling on the floor. It's been a long time now and Ollie still hasn't responded. It's too much already. Leila opened her messages, she still finds her message she sent on her folder. Where could Ollie be? Leila could have sworn that Ollie told her that he'd be here. He even told her at the Buffalo dinner meeting.

Leila [Solo-Player]
Level: 6
Health: 100%

"Am I ready to fight to find him?" She questioned herself. There were no excuses whatsoever. Many of the players are heading in to defeat the boss, in which, according to Dante, there should be one, and the dungeons have been unlocked already. Even though, she is very close to leveling up.

With one hand holding one of the daggers, Leila started to walk, following a guild heading towards the mountain. A wooden bridge, being walked on a lot, leaded towards the next mountain. She immediately turned to around, hearing a cry from the sky. Oh no, really? She thought, taking out her right-sided dagger. Before stepping up on the wooden bridge, a dangerous white bird flew above her. Cawing at her, and swoosh right back towards her. Leila locked her eyes at the hideous white bird, and takes out her left-handed dagger.

"Speed, UP!" Leila called, dashing away from the bridge as she tries to dodge the near-fatal blow from the bird. The bird was quick enough for her, faster than the previous monsters she had beaten in previous floors. This was it for Leila, as the hardest monsters were right here at this floor.

I can do this. If I can beat the monsters from previous floors, I can beat this one. Just gotta…

Leila screamed as she jumped to throw a slice at the white bird, with the bird squealing with pain, using both daggers to double the kill, and slashing them out of the body. The bird cried as it fell under the bridge, and was deleted on sight…in bits and bytes.

The bird was a level higher than Leila, which earned her more skill points….causing her to level-up finally.

Level up!
Leila [Solo-Player]
Level: 7

Congratulations!

Two more of those birds, and she'll be up at Level 8. She looked up at the almost-gray sky, with the virtual wind blowing her hair and red bow back. Leila sighed, as she starts to walk on the wooden bridge, heading towards the dungeon.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
KRISSU

As expected, Elise was definitely holding her own. Krissu took a moment to breathe as she watched the fighter dispatch of another goblin.

"Heads up Krissu! Got an ugly one headed your way!"

The sudden shout made Krissu jump, and then a goblin came running at her, swinging its mining pick. Krissu's instinctive reaction in Aincrad was never to jump away. She was not a speed player. Instead, she usually brought her broadsword up to block an incoming attack. But now there was no time. In the nick of time, she bent backwards and the mining pick just barely missed her face. She fell down backwards on the cave floor with a thud. The cave's ceiling was a number of meters above her, glimmering from the mildly fluorescent crystals that hung here and there, and in the light from the now forgotten campfire. It was quite beautiful. Krissu guessed that if she would die here and now, it would be a rather nice sight to have on her eyes.

But she wouldn't die. Not to some silly goblins. Not to anything! Her whole existence here was to prove something - to prove that she could become great at something of her own choosing. That she could go her own way, without someone to tell her what to do.

The goblin shrieked and made a move with the mining pick that was eerily similar to Krissu's [Swing Down]. Krissu felt her own weapon in her hand. She couldn't easily lift it with one hand - she wasn't meant to be able to. But she didn't want to follow the rules of others. She would make her own rules in this game. That was what meant something.

As in slow motion, she pulled up the sword with only her right hand. At the same time, the mining pick was traveling down through the air, heading straight for her chest. There was no time. There was no space. There was only the sword in Krissu's hand and the glimmering ceiling above. And the guillotine that came closer and closer to her living, breathing body for every nanosecond. Then, realization hit her - it was too late.

The mining pick pierced her chest and made pieces of red data flow out into the air. Krissu gasped, the goblin laughed. It didn't really hurt - pain luckily wasn't realistically implemented in SAO. But the knowledge of this being perhaps a fatal wound, that knowledge hurt. She watched her health bar rapidly decreasing in the top left periphery of her sight. Decreasing... Wasn't she at level 9? Shouldn't she be able to handle goblins like this? Why was something wrong? How...

Red. So close to death, here as well as in the real world. The goblin kept laughing as he thrust the weapon deeper into her body, letting more red light out. Her life essence.

"Eli... Help!" she breathed.

((OOC: planned for Raikiri to post after this, so you know, Claire~))​

Legend

Kingslayer
Years

Reinhard Ossur (Level 14)- Floor 4

The dark, twisted caverns of the dungeon were becoming something of an annoyance to Reinhard as he navigated the various pathways with his map barely being serviceable at the moment. In a very poor rookie mistake, he took a wrong turn in a vain attempt to explore a different area of the dungeon. Despite all the time spent on floor 4, Reinhard never fully explored the dungeon, finding the design troublesome and cliche. Too annoyed to turn around, Reinhard kept going straight, hoping to bump into someone or something. Light would help too. Any light really. An exit would be divine, but Reinhard rid himself of such notions as hope and fortune. The only way he would find someone at this point if there were stupid enough to wander in the less traversed sections of the cave off the main entrance. What was the term for people like that? Hipsters?

Regardless, Reinhard kept walking, occasionally checking his map for any possible ideas of where to go, not that if it offered much help. "Great, I'm officially lost," Reinhard said with a sigh as slid down against the wall before plopping down to the ground. Going through his inventory, Reinhard took the opportunity to heal with one of the several potions he had brought with him (he never entered a dungeon without some healing items) and eat some of the rations he brought with him. Because of his low cooking skill, the meal was lackluster in taste, but it did its job. Eating in the dark was humbling though. In hindsight, a torch would of been a worthwhile investment. After eating, Reinhard decided a rest would be welcome, though it was hard to get comfortable in the solemn dark embrace of the caves. A sigh of depression left his lungs as his mind wandered. Being trapped in a video game was a struggle to accept, but he admittedly enjoyed the idea in the beginning. It was an excuse to leave his pitiful existence in the real world and start anew, but he found himself in the same state. Alone. Always alone. His eyelids grew heavy and Reinhard was drifting into a dream world…

"-elp!"

Reinhard was stirred away by the sound echoing through the halls. Using his listening skill like earlier, Reinhard found the source. It was deja vu all over again. The sounds of battle weren't too far, making it something of an oddity that he didn't notice it earlier. Using his speed skill, Reinhard followed the sounds of battle and cackles of goblins and closed in to the fight, bearing witness to a goblin driving a pickaxe into a girl's chest, laughing as he did it.

But then the laughter ended.

With a singular slash of his sword, Reinhard used his Called Shot sword art that targeted a single point and aimed for a critical hit, and lobbed off the head of the goblin as it disappeared in a flash of light, pickaxe and all. Reinhard, seeing the other girl in the group was holding her own without much difficulty, knelt down to the other and pulled out another one of his health potions (leaving him with only one left) and shoved the potion in her mouth, forcing her to drink it.

"There. You won't be dying today. You can thank me later."

CarefulWetPaint

Doctor Lobotomy
Years
Dante Farefyre, Floor 5, Level 17

Sona was still clinging to Dante's arm as they walked into town, the sun slowly beginning to set.
"Shall we get to business then?" Sona asked Dante leaning into his arm and tightening her grip a little bit.
Smiling Dante replied to Sona, softly touching her right hand. "Yes beautiful, lets grab a seat and we'll discuss it." They found a free bench in the middle of the towns square and began conversing on their business.

"So you want me to find you the best places to sell all of the stuff you got today and you want me to find you the best blacksmith?" Sona said looking deeply into Dante's heterochromatic eyes.
"Yes my lady, you are the best informant in the game aren't you?" A cheeky smile started to show on Dante's face.
Standing up Sona grabbed Dante's hand and wrapped her fingers between his. Smiling, she pulled him up. "Of course I am Dante, shall we go so I can get my payment quicker." She winked as she said "payment". Dante softly chuckled at this.
"Don't worry beautiful, I want to get this done as quick as possible so we can get to the payment as well. It'll be the same as always?"
"Yes it will, you'll be mine from when we are done to the next morning."
"And my usual 10% of all my profits tip for you." Dante said this as he looked deeply into Sona's dark blue eyes, which had white streaks like lightning bolts flickering through them.
"You really don't need to do that Dante." Sona said as she blushed, though her stare didn't wain.
"But I want to truly reimburse you for your work, and spending time with me isn't fair enough at all." Breaking their eye contact, Sona now turned and began walking towards a merchant.

The door closed with a clank as the couple walked out of the blacksmith in which had provided Dante with his new sword, a very well made high end sword for Dante's level. The two both looked very happy as they turned to each other a few steps from the door.
"Here's the first part of your payment beautiful." After sending over the 6.3k payment, Sona began clinging to his arm again.
"And now for the rest." Sona replied with a large smile on her face. She lightly smacked his behind as they started walking back towards the centre of town.

The couple continued chatting together like a normal couple, with some flirting added in every now and then as they made their way to a restaurant that she had recommended. During dinner the flirting escalated slightly, creating a slightly more romantic atmosphere between the two.
"It's fairly late now, shall we go back to a nice room now Dante?" Sona asked after finishing her dessert. Agreeing Dante paid the cheque for their dinner and the pair left.
"Lead the way my love." Dante said chivalrously as he held open the door to the restaurant, allowing Sona to walk out first. Wrapping her hand is his, she directed Dante to a nice inn.
"This will be fine handsome." She suggestively said as she moved in closer to his body.

After getting the best room available, Dante and Sona retired to it to continue their night together. Slowly getting out of bed in the morning, careful not the wake Sona, Dante dressed himself before hearing a loud voice outside. This could be it. Slowly opening the curtain not to let to much light in Dante looked to the sky to see the message he had been waiting for. "Floor 5's Dungeon Boss has been located!" Yes, this is it! Excitement flooded into Dante's body as he quietly closed the curtain again. He walked towards a slumbering Sona after leaving a message cube on the bed side counter and leaned in closely to her face. "I've got to go now gorgeous." He said sweetly, kissing her on the forehead after he had finished the sentence. After quietly leaving the room with the sleeping Sona inside he activated his teleport crystal, appearing in front of the dungeon where everyone had began gathering.

Last edited:

Claire*

Here's to the crazy ones.
Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 29, 2013
Elise Vivian Molyneux
Level 12
Yellow, it was always such a bombastic color. So loud and in your face. Elise was never fond of yellow. She hated it even more in this game, the only color she hated more was red. Yellow was a bad omen of the things to come, the way your life was quantified in ones and zeros of the sadistic creator. She often wondered if the creator now knew how God felt. He was the puppeteer of a great theater, pulling strings and making people abide by his rules and bidding. In essence, he is a God. A creator of worlds and the virtual bodies they now possessed. As she turned to face her final opponent, Elise wondered if the creator of this world was watching this particular fight, if he even payed attention to individual players. Did he even feel the slightest bit invested in the people trapped here? All she knew, was that she was in the yellow.

Krissu's voice broke Elise's battle focus and now long abstract thoughts. She couldn't quite make out what Krissu had said, the only thing that made it through were the words "Help!"

Elise turned to find her companion. She had to help her, she had promised to keep her safe. Did she kill the Goblin already and stumble on to something worse? It shouldn't have given her too much of a hassle. It took her a split second to see that the Goblin was in fact very much alive and at this rate, more so than Krissu was going to be. Elise flashed her vision to see Krissu's health bar in her peripheral. She had moved far past the bad omen stage and right into the be prepared to meet the creator phase.

Again Elise's diversion of attention led to the other Goblin having a choice opportunity. Another blow of the pickaxe chipped away at her own health. She had to help Krissu, she just wasn't sure how. The unthinkable happened. A shadow emerged from their shared passageway, the one that just Krissu and her had been sharing for all this time. A shadow much larger than either of them could have made. This shadow was a salvation. With one quick stroke, the Goblin's head had been removed and it's body dissipated in a burst of light. Whoever it was, they didn't mean them any harm at least.

Elise didn't see what happened after that, she turned her attention back to her own assailant and drove her sword through it with satisfactory vigor. It too erupted in shards of data.

Congratulations!
Level up!
11->12

Elise didn't care about her increase in level. She ran over to where Krissu had fallen, the shadow revealing itself to be a man. His form was stocky, broad shoulders and a build that dwarfed her in comparison. He was kneeling next to Krissu and had shoved a potion into her mouth. He had done what she couldn't. This was all her fault, she had kicked that Goblin towards Krissu, she had promised to tag along and make sure she was safe. She hardly even knew the girl, but she had almost cost Krissu her life.

Elise wore an impenetrable facade, her face steely and not letting on to the turmoil that was bubbling beneath the surface. It was odd, she was thankful for the newcomer and his saving Krissu, but she was also the slightest bit upset for him doing her job. Her look at the man was probably more of a glare than she had intended, her look of appraisal was often intense and hard to read.

"Uh...thanks," Elise said to man as she sat down on her knees next to Krissu, her attention going back to the other girl. "Krissu, you ok?"​

Last edited:

CarefulWetPaint

Doctor Lobotomy
Years
Dante Farefyre, Floor 5 - Boss Battle, Level 17.

The entrance to the boss room was now buzzing with players who came to defeat the boss and continue their dream to get back to the real world. Everyone in the cave also held the hopes of all the players who didn't participate in the clearing and instead supplied the players who were clearer's. After a minute of waiting he saw Leon, a general of the Knights of Blood whom Dante had between two boss's with already. I wonder if he'll be leading the Knights in this battle, Dante thought as the two looked and acknowledge each other with a nod.

"The beaters have informed me of what lies beyond this door!" Everyone was becoming rowdy as Leon spoke. It's probably going to be slightly different then what we faced in the beta test, "We're going to need speed and strength to overcome this beast. Do not make yourself a liability, you may not get a chance to redeem yourself." Dante had already made his way to the front of the door, players who recognised him moving out of his way as he walked there. "Dante, you took a while to get here, that's rare." A familiar voice said.
"Hello Leon. I know, I had some business to attend too." Replied Dante, turning to see Leon standing there looking relieved. "Don't worry, I wouldn't miss a boss battle Leon."
"That's good to hear. Let's begin this." Leon stated as he pushed open the door to reveal the dimly lit chamber.

"What the hell is that massive thing!" A worried player said as the guilds all began to form up around the massive boss that was slowly beginning to stand up in the middle of the room. Dante walked up to the front line, standing alone between the Black Cats and Knights of Blood. The room had become filled with voices of scared players and guild leaders barking orders at their subordinates before a harsh sounding roar drowned the players out.
"ATTACK!" Ordered Leon as the Knights began attacking the massive boss, Karack the Bone-Crusher was its name. Following the Knights the other guilds also began their battle with the beast with solo players who had partied up with other solo players also joining in. Dante had also joined the battle, slicing down Karack's forearm after dodging a slow but strong punch, to do only a little damage.

That was a lot less damage than I expected, this is different to the Beta test, his defence is much higher. Dante dropped back to the back to rethink his strategy as the guilds continue attacking Karack's arms and leg's, the boss' health dropping much slower than expected. I need to get to his head, being this tall it's probably his weak point since it's hard to reach. Dante thought this as a player flew past him after barely being able to block a punch from Karack. More players were now beginning to get thrown about as panic was starting to set in from Karack's higher than expected defence. The guild leader's were struggling to get their subordinates back in formation as Karack continued too swat away attackers, his health now nearing the end of it's first bar.
He's still slow though, I'm surprise so many people are still getting hit.. wait what are those two doing?

Dante was astonished too see a person run in front of Karack, holding a torch. Does she realise it's attracted to light.. I guess not. Another player also had a torch and was now waving it furiously, taking the attention away from the first player. The second player seemed to be having a little easier of time as he dodge a punch. This'll work. Dante activated his speed skill and sprinted between the two player's waving the torches, leaving behind a slight dust trail. Getting between Karack's legs Dante jumped horizontally landing with both his feet together on it's left leg. Activating [Armor Pierce] as he pushed off using his speed skill again he plunged his blade into Karack's right leg, doing recognisable damage. [Crescent Slash], the purple trail left behind by Dante's blade marked out the shape of a crescent moon as he pulled his blade through to Karack's groin. Dante pulled his blade out while Karack dropped to his right knee letting out a groan of pain. The guilds had now regained their composure seeing Karack on his knee and began another all out attack, Karack's health now dropping slightly quicker than before as more attack's were hitting their marks.

Now at the boss' back Dante finally saw his opportunity,I can climb that.Activating his speed again Dante jumped and began running up Karack's back. 5 Strikes broke into the back of Karack's neck as Dante activated [Blade Hammer]. Below other player's were still attacking Karack, more organised now that the boss was still on it's knee. Dante brought down his blade with as much force as possible, using all his strength and activating [Vorpal Strike], hitting the back of Karack's neck again, right on it's spin now. A loud bellow was released from Karack, it's rage now building as wild strikes were beginning to be throw by it.

Khawill

<3
Years
Fester and Rose
The room was chaotic, as soon as players had noticed that Fester and Rose were distracting the monster, they caught on to the weak point. "Rose, we need to start attacking."

"What happened to distracting and helping?" Ross eased confused.

"Look, that beast is under no circumstance distracted by us now. What we need to do is whither it's health down with these computers." He wielded his sword, "When he swings I'll jump on his arm and onto his shoulder, then we will substitute and you get him with your sword." Rose nodded, but no sooner did her head move than did Fester activate his speed skill. Rose prepared her sword. God help me.

The monster lifted his arm to swing at another player, the monster was beginning to enrage. Fester timed his jump and was able to jump off the monster's forearm. He substituted Rose in. "Take this you big ape." One two three, four rapid swings at the monster's head.

"Rose jump down! Take cover!" Rose looked down at Fester and jumped off the monster landing behind him. A small amount of fall damage prompted her to take a potion. "Good show doll, though you hardly did a thing," Rose sighed, more insulting compliments, "Furthermore your sword is terrible and you do no sword skills." He stopped for a moment to check his inventory.

"Fester this isn't the time to be checking your stats..."

"I'm looking for a sword, let's see, here we are! I found this off a random mob,was going to sell it but..." He opened trade with Rose and they traded weapons, "I suppose I can sell other stuff. Now let's repeat my strategy, all of these chaps will certainly distract from us."

"What if it doesn't?"

"Well lets hope it does."

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
Daniel Williamson / Level 10
Floor 4: Dysthaven

After Fester left, something...unexpected happened. The two others who were with Daniel started to shine, and then, from them came lights that levitated in the air. It was rather similar to what previously happened to Daniel, only instead of the Golem Ore levitating, it was light. The symbol on the wall reacted, lighting up in a similar fashion as before. However, this time something different happened. The symbol continued to shine, even after Ranzatsu and Jet's lights began to fade. Daniel's breath became faster, and his pupils dilated as the symbol, as well as the door, started to crack. Daniel's normal reaction would have been to grab the two and get outta there, but he was paralyzed. It was not magic that held him, nor was it fear; it was excitement. While his face showed incredible fear, he was excited beyond belief; he could not wait to find out what was behind the door.

The door began to crumble and Daniel was conflicted. Should he relish in his curiosity or save the others? It may sound like there was a clear cut answer, but this was the type of phenomenon that Daniel had always hoped for. Regardless, it was too late. The door had completely crumbled and there was nothing standing between the group and the mystery that laid ahead. Daniel held his breathe, the excitement and fear was mounting, yet all he did was stare into the dust cloud that floated up from the door's remains. However, what came from the door first was not a person nor was it a monster; it was a sound. Someone was clapping inside, the type of slow clap that one would hear in movies.

"You all did well to get here, congratulations," said a deep-voiced male from within the room. "There lay one more trial ahead of you." Once the smoke cleared, there could be seen a man sitting on a wooden stool in a large blue room colored with lustrous crystals. Next to the man was a somewhat large ellipse, probably an egg. "You all came this far, so you deserve a reward, correct? You did defeat the guardian after all, it must not have been an easy feat at your strength."

Daniel was still reluctant to enter the room, however pleasant the man may have been. It was likely a trap, and yet, it felt more like there was no reason for him to worry. He was oddly calm, but paradoxically cautious. At this, the man simply laughed. "Fine then, if you all won't come in then I'll have to take you by force." The man snapped his fingers and the entrance to the room expanded and closed behind the three, assuring that they had no way out. "Now that you're here, I have something important to tell you." The man stood up from the stool he was sitting on and knocked it to the ground, reducing its durability to zero. "I'm dying. I'm dying and I need someone to take care of my daughter, Tara." Daniel lowered his guard and untightened his expression at hearing this, ready to listen to what the man had to say.

"If she's anything like her mother, she'll be feisty, but she'll be dependent and shy. Years back, I took refuge in a cave, this very cave, to study genetics in solitude. Not long after I met the love of my life, and we conceived thereafter. Unfortunately, something...something went wrong." The man paused for a moment, and then he coughed rather violently. "Wyrm blood. Specifically that of El Diablo, the strongest of the Demenio Dragon Species. I studied it, and I tried to see if a human could gain various properties of a wyrm. It would be amazing if we could harbor the ability to contain various elements, gain immense strength, or even fly!" His once vibrant, animated demeanor quickly filled with melancholy. "I tried it on myself. My wife, Petra, decided that she would not allow me to take on such a dangerous operation alone, so I tested it on her as well..." He looked away, his eyes starting to water. "It was unbelievable...we were able to run faster, think more efficiently...at one point, we were even able to grow and retract wings on a whim." He then looked to the egg. "When Petra laid this egg, it could fit in my palm. We were, of course, surprised that an egg was laid by a human." He made an even longer pause for a moment, biting his lip and closing his eyes. "Then, one morning, I tried to wake Petra...only to find that the genes tore her apart. I felt like my life was over, like half of me had been killed...if I had only noticed sooner..." Streams of blood started to pour from the man's lip. Tears started to roll down from his eyes uncontrollably. He put his hand over his eyes to hide his tears, though he could not hide his hiccups and sniffles. It was truly a pathetic sight for such an elaborate man, and even he knew this. "I remained here, knowing that the same fate would befall me, so I conjured a Golem Del Diablo to find someone...anyone strong enough and compassionate enough to care for my daughter. I don't want her to grow up not having known the love of a mother or a father..." Again, he paused, more as if to think than as if to cry. "That is why I am entrusting my sweet Tara to the three Sons of Seraph, the Golem Slayers. You three will take care of my daughter in my absence, and in doing such a favor you will gain glorious treasure as well as my eternal gratitude." His face then gained a stark and terrifying expression, gazing upon the three with anxiety, grief, and anger. "But...there is one final test."

The man started to shake uncontrollably. He put his hand on his biceps on each side, gripping them as hard as he possibly could. Something seemed to be...protruding from his back. Whatever it was started growing and growing until his clothes could no longer stand it and burst. A large pair of wyrm wings were now connected to him. Then, in a similar fashion, his legs started to grow, taking him from being 5'11 to about 8'0. They became large, brown, and scaled, with large black fangs on the feet. His arms and torso did the same. His hair seemed to be flowing bacl into his skull and his face became larger. His teeth grew to a terrifying size and sharpness, and he grew two large horns on his head. Once the transformation was done, he was no longer human; he was a Demenio. Daniel was filled the sadness from the tale he just heard, even if it was just an NPC. At the same time, he was filled with anger, incredible anger, the events from his first encounter with a wyrm flashing through his mind, and he gripped his sword harder and harder. He looked to Ranzatsu, and he looked to Jet, and then he looked to the unborn Tara. As cliche as it sounded to him, he needed to protect them all, and he needed to end the man's suffering.

Last edited:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years

Leilani Estefania Juarez Garcia
Floor 5 - Mount Lost | Level: 7

Winds of the outside started to whistle stronger, blowing through Leila. Standing there as she continued to glance at the next mountain down, from the wooden bridge right in front of her. She waited for more of the white hideous birds that came toward her, which served her main purpose of leveling up to where she was now. Another caw was heard from above, but it flew over Leila rather than dive towards her. She pointed her left sharp dagger at the bird as it continued to fly away. Then she took the dagger down, but she didn't place it back at her side pocket.

"This way!" cried a voice from behind the trees, then other voices were followed. Leila stared at the forest clearing, as the voices came near. She then placed one dagger away in her pocket, as she started to take her first step on the bridge.

"AHHHHHH!"

Leila heard a roar rather than a caw this time. One player from the coming voices in the forest ran out with fear. Wearing a white vest & armor and light teal pants, and boots. He also sported a Greatsword. He quickly eyed Leila, immediately assuming she was part of someone's guild. He hesitated to come up to her.

"You gotta help us!" The player muttered, "A goblin is attacking my party!

"Inside the forest?" Leila asked, pulling her second dagger out.

"Yes! Ahhh!" The player screamed as he hides behind the wooden bridge's wall. For Leila, that wasn't what a warrior supposed to be when it comes to facing monsters. She rolled her eyes at the man, and opened her menu.

She decided to activate a few of her modes in order to help out. Quickly, she swiftly switched through…

Leila [Solo-Player]
Health – 92%
Level – 7

Daggers – 2
[Use] [Do Not Use]

Speed – Skill
[Activate] [Ignore]

Then, she eyed a skill she hadn't seen before. It was Speed Sword. She may have obtained that skill after leveling up. She realized that now.

Speed Sword
[Use] [Do Not Use]

Hmm… Immediately, she pressed [Use], at the window. Suddenly, both her daggers grew three inches. Her daggers depicted as swords, but they're still classified as daggers in the game.

A loud roar was heard once again, and Leila's speed skill was activated, and so was her new attack power for her daggers. Leila dashed inside the forest, leaving the coward player behind. Passing by every tree, bush, leaf, where she stepped on foot in the past while heading to the wooden bridge, following the roar and the screams of the player's group. After a minute of sprinting through the forest, she found the group of players in the middle of the forest, with a giant green goblin thrashing two players at the time holding the two players and throwing them towards the ground. As Leila's speed skill sprinted her towards the goblin, she took out her two daggers and points them at the goblin. It was a big WOOSH to the players being thrashed, all wearing the same uniform as the young player left behind. There were at least 5, and all of them stood back from the goblin and from Leila, just for safety. Three of them took out their swords, prepared to fight back.

Leila then gave the goblin another blow, with one eye on it, and another on the health meter…slowly dropping towards the halfway mark. She then quickly glanced at the other players, willing to fight. "You guys advance to the dungeon, I'll take care of this!"

"We will!" one of the players said as he puts away his sword. "Our leader ran away from us anyways!"

Uh… Leila twitched a bit, becoming distracted from the comment. Suddenly the goblin slaps her using his large arm, sending Leila far away from it. She squealed during the fallback, and slammed her body to the ground. Her health deteriorated, 1/3 of what it was before.

After the players had moved on, Leila got up and reactivated her speed skill to return to the goblin. Holding her two daggers again, she sprinted back towards the goblin. But it turned out that one of the guild players had stayed. A brown-haired, pale-skinned teenage boy Leila immediately recognized, but instead of him seeing his casual clothing, he was in the white and light-teal armor.

"Ollie?"

The player turned around, it was indeed Ollie with his sword. But it became distracting for him. The goblin didn't take any chance in thrashing him. He grabbed him, squeezing his fragile body, and slamming him to the hard-solid ground. Leila gasped at what she just saw. Her anger rose, as she had her eyes locked at the goblin. With her speed skill, she sprinted towards it, avoiding what would be a deadly thrash from the goblin. She used both daggers to slash both its legs, creating two lines of bits and bytes seen. Its health level was finally falling, to the point that one more blow would finish it.

"Hang in there, Ollie!" Leila cried, quickly glancing at the injured player. Her health wasn't sounding too well either, down at 34%. A thrash from the goblin would kill her for sure. "Another blow like that and we're done for!"

The goblin kept his eye on Leila, starting to run towards it. Her two daggers were already out, and pointed towards it. Even though she is weak already, she still managed to sprint again. As she cuts through the goblin's legs once again, creating a much larger opening, the goblin roared…falling down to the ground. Leila dashed away from the goblin, as it dissolved itself, exploding with bits and bytes flying around.

Leila sighed with huge relief. The huge goblin was finally defeated, and not even a guild couldn't defeat it. She turned around to the other side of the clearing. Something was missing…or rather, someone. There was no sign of Ollie anywhere.

"Ollie?" Leila called out. "Ollie, did you leave?"

No sound was made anywhere, but it immediately hit her. He passed. Not knowing thereafter, as she concentrated on killing the goblin. The forest was quiet once again, and her health was very low. Leila fell down to her knees, dropping both of her daggers on the ground. Then, several windows popped up, many of them were related to the battle.

Level up!

Leila [Solo-Player]
Health – 17%
Level – 8

Congratulations!

Item Found!
Blue Bracelet
[Pick up] [Leave]

"Ollie's bracelet…" Leila said to herself, she pressed [Pick up], and hugged it right after, knowing that she had lost a true friend in the game. Then, she placed her hand on the virtual ground, where Ollie stood, preparing to fight the goblin. Tears strolled down her eyes, falling on her upper knees and onto one of her daggers…feeling despair towards her one and only friend. She reached to the point that she will never forgive herself.​

Last edited:

Garet

GhostFire
Years
Jet Stryker / Level 13 - Floor 4/Dysthaven

Moments after his question, the katana-man and the girl left to go take part in the boss fight, from what they said. "We probably should--" Jet started, then stopped. A light had just come off him; looking around revealed that one had come from the martial artist as well. The symbol on the door was lit up as well, even after the two lights disappeared. When the symbol and the door began cracking and crumbling, Jet backed up a step, pulling his daggers out. This hadn't begun until after the katana-man and girl had left...with the symbol, it seemed like this was happening because the three of them had defeated the Golem.

Not sure it's a good thing. Jet backed up another step, now slightly behind Daniel as the door finished crumbling. Yet, it was in his nature to explore. This was something new to him, and Jet felt an urge to stick around. Not to mention that the door was just a pile of rubble and dust now. What came out of the door was...clapping. Jet watched as the smoke and dust cleared to reveal the room inside, with a man on a stool and - was that an egg? Nothing was immediately attacking them, so Jet slowly sheathed one dagger and pulled off his sunglasses, hazel eyes darting around to look at the room. Just the man, the stool, the egg, and the deep blue room with crystals. Still, if there's one more trial--

Then the man snapped his fingers, and the room expanded before closing behind Jet, Daniel, and the martial artist. Jet turned quickly to look at where the entrance had been, but there was no visible door. We're trapped. Teleport crystals probably won't work, either. He turned back as the man stood and began telling his story.

Jet sheathed his second dagger, leaning back against the wall with left fingers tapping and right hand holding his sunglasses. He was just sixteen, so he felt a bit uncomfortable at a few parts. The rest, though...wyrm blood, and what it could do for a person...it sounded exciting. Jet found himself wondering if PCs could do it, even though this was an NPC talking. Then he got to the part about what happened to his wife... Okay, scratch that idea. Then the three of them were called the Sons of Seraph, the Golem Slayers, and that they would take care of this man's daughter. Jet pushed off the wall abruptly, eyes wide. "Wait, you expect us to--"

He stopped short as the man began changing. Thoughts whirled through his head about what they could do, if he had to do anything before they started fighting... Bringing up his message screen, Jet hurriedly tapped out a reply to Kaiser.

To: Kaiser
Subject: Hang on a while...
You're gonna have to wait a while, Kaiser. I...I have something to attend to real quick. If I stay alive. You won't be able to come. See ya later.

It was a weird time to be sending a message, but Kaiser would be better off helping with the boss on Floor 5. After sending the message, Jet pushed his sunglasses back on his face as the Demenio stood before them, drawing his daggers back out. "Prob'ly obvious," Jet started, eyes searching the Demenio for details, "but this guy is stronger than the Golem, isn't he? Ideas?"

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years

Natsumi Aido - floor 1 (starter city) - level 12

Natsumi opened the door of her house to walk to the market were the NCP'ers sold food, she still couldn't believe what had happened. Being able to live in this game was everything she had been dreaming of the last few days before the log out button magically dissapeared, then why wasn't she happy?

Natsumi bought lots of fruits and walked back home with her filled basket, walking like a real lady without noticing herself.

She opened the door of her house. In the kitchen was a table and thats were she places the fruit basket as a flashback took place in her brain.

-Flasback-

Natsumi smashed another monster and killed it in an instant, Daisuko glancing at her and nodding. "and again, An amazing win." he commented with his handsome voice. Natsumi only smiled as she stood forward the next monster. Daisuko turned his back to her and took care of the swine behind him.

"gah… i'm so hungry…" Natsumi's tummy gave a loud dying whale voice after some time. "i'm guessing my sister finished dinner, so i'll be logging out." Natsumi told Daisuke. "okay, see ya later." Daisuki gave her a warm smile and saw her opening the menu.

menu:
-Settings
-Language
-

"…where's the log out button…?" Natsumi asked but Daisuko was too busy. She checked it again, and again, and again, untill several minutes had passed.

"Come with me!" Natsumi grabbed Daisuko's hand and ran off while dragging him along. "hey! I had almost finished it!" Daisuko nagged along the way, but Natsumi didn't listen. "something is terribly wrong… and we're not gonna fight monsters, 'till i know what." Natsumi said while running back to starter city.

-Flasback end-

Natsumi found herself eating grapes as she came back with her brain, she hadn't said a word to anyone today, not even to herself. She decided to get some fresh air outside so far it's fresh in a virtual world.

As she walked around town she saw some players still freaking out about the situation, some were even crying. It's no wonder they are, they've probely lost a friend for good. Natsumi's face turned sad just thinking about the death.

drunk ¬_¬

Koga Bunshin no Jutsu!
Years
Jose Aldo Blanco
Floor 1 - Starter City | Lv 7

A chill made its way across Pepe's back, as a cold bead of sweat ran down his temple.

"Floor 5's dungeon has been located?" a dumbfounded man asked, not really expecting a response, but more for the sake of just repeating what he'd just heard. The man was an ingredient salesman in Starter City, although judging by his wares, prices and the lack of customers in his shop; one could make the assumption that he was not very good one at that.

Pepe gulped. Hard.

He couldn't believe these people were actually sticking their head into the guillotine here. I mean, it was obvious that the soldiers in the front lines were dying… by the bushel, judging by the latest stats. But there they were, fighting for their freedom… damn that was dumb. In all honesty, it's nigh impossible that the boss would go down without taking at least half a dozen players with him, so you could say everyone there was playing a really messed up version of Russian Roullette.

But to each his own…

"Tamer." Pepe repeated to the dumbfounded salesman. "I need to find a Tamer."

"A-ah-I don't know any…" the man responded, taken a bit aback by the sudden question. "B-b-but I do have many g-great ingredients if you're interested." He added going back to his salesman persona.

Pepe frowned. "Thanks, but no thanks." And he turned around and made his way to the door.

"Are you sure?" he heard the salesman ask one more time, but he only waved and walked out.

After several more minutes of walking, Pepe came across a fountain, and decided to go ahead and sit on a bench while he chewed on some bread. Quique had warned him that unlike Alchemists and Smiths, no one really has much use for a Tamer's ability. "Since you need to be a Tamer yourself to control a familiar, they can't really go around selling them," he'd said. Pepe hated when he was proven wrong.

Regardless, he'd gone looking for Tamers in Celedona, Blue Village, and now even Starter City. If Tamers liked keeping to the wild, then that's where he would meet them.

And with that, Pepe wrapped his loaf of bread back into a piece of cloth, and made his way to the Starter Town portal, which would take him straight to Blue Village.​

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
29krwjs.png

Fester took a deep breath, "Rose are you ready?" as fearful as she looked, a simple nod gave his answer. The boss's health bar withered away as players made their assault. The monster began swing much to fast to do the same thing they did before, and Fester was thinking hard about how to get some of their hits in. He looked around, "Rose I need you to be ready, there is little room for error."

"What is your plan? Run up and attack?" She joked, assuming he wouldn't be that crazy.

"Yea why not, I'll take a chance. If I die I'll just respawn anyways." He had no humor to his tone, dead serious. The monster continued on attacking the players. Fester watched as it neared a wall, he activated his spread skill and ran toward the wall. He jumped up as he neared it and pushed off of it with his legs. He then quickly turned in the air to grab on the monstrosity's shoulders. He scrambled up the monster's back and substituted for Rose.

Rose lifted her sword, "Sword Skill Vertical Slash!" She swung downward with her sword glowing. She made contact with the mob's skull, landing the final blow. The creature began to dissolve in code, right under her feet. She fell to the ground below, taking more falling damage. Fester ran up to her, pride on his face, "It seems you did get the last hit after all! We should celebrate in the starting city with a grand feast!" Rose was relieved it was over, and the rewards and experience she received was more than satisfying. She especially felt glad to see Fester, though she really didn't know why. Maybe she was having feelings for him.

"Yea, a feast." She said, taking another health potion. She was astonished to realize that the ones she had so many of she had out leveled, much to her surprise, "Thanks for helping me." There was something on her mind, "But now that you know I am a player, are you still going to help me?"

"Well what is the point of a two player game if neither player helps each other? That would be quiet silly if you ask me." He smiled, "Anyways, your are no longer a hindrance to my progress! And you will be able to carry my stuff when my inventory fills, and you can eat all of the food I cook so none goes to waste!" Fester may not of had the same feeling for Rose as she did for him, but he did care for her and that is all Rose knew she needed right now.

As the bosses limp body faded away from the dungeon floor, players rejoiced. An eerie light filled the dank and dark room, a giant, round portal forming on the far side of the room.

A quick shot of light flew at the victorious Rose, adding a new item to her inventory.

Silverlight [One-handed Sword] - A thin sword made of a highly reflective metal, at the right angle it can dazzle the foe, leaving them vulnerable to attack.​

<<Time Skip: 2 Weeks Later>>

The guilds and warriors of Aincrad have pushed even further in to the floors, clearing floor 6 and 7 with ease - however, with so many players crammed in to less than a dozen floors, resources are starting to run low.

Those that specialise in Cooking, Forgery and Alchemy have become in high demand - but even they need ingredients for their recipes.

~*-*~

Priority Missions:
  1. Gather resources or goods for the markets on floor 8.
  2. Assist the front-liners in the Floor 8 Dungeon.

Current Dungeon: 8
Recruiting Guilds: Black Cats, Knights of Blood, Fuurinkazan [Joining a Guild requires lv 10]

~*-*~

New Floors:
(Monster details and specific areas up to players, as long as they coincide with the general description)
Spoiler:

Khawill

<3
Years
Fester and Rose (After the Fight)
"Aww, a one handed sword!" Rose kicked at the dirt, "I wanted a two handed sword." She held the sword out for Fester, "I can't use this, and I sorta owe you."

Fester looked down at the sword, his eyes widened, "It is so shiny! Look at it Rose!" He took the sword excitedly, He turned the sword about admiring it. "Lets get out of here, I hardly know what all this guild fuss is about, you think it is some kind of event?" They walked out as various people were chatting about guilds and progress. "In either event, I'd like to take a break!"

"You want to take a break? I thought you were a tireless monster slayer!" Rose said sarcastically.

Fester laughed cheerfully, "You really think that? Well I am only human, and we can let the NPCs clear the next few floors for sure." They entered the portal, "Back to floor one!"

Two weeks later
Fester and Rose sat around a cooking fire, they had helped on floor 7, though the extent was only a few levels. Fester had achieved level 16, while Rose managed a 15. "I must say you are leveling much faster than I am." Fester said confusedly.

"I actually do the quests, you only do the ones that share credit." Rose explained.

"Look, my job is not to pick flowers for some doctor! I am a slayer of monsters!" He took a bit of his [Spiced bird Meat], "These new monsters taste delicious!"

"Hey Fester who is that?" A boy wearing a red cape with golden eyes walked by. "Why do you think he has golden eyes? And that scar on his arm?"

"I really can't say, though why not greet him? He doesn't look busy."

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023

Rapp - Floor 8

As the final slice of the bone dagger penetrated the Blind Beetle's firm body, the monster exploded into a thousand shards of shining blue light before vanishing into thin air and leaving behind a Hard Shell. "Another one bits the dust! That makes fifteen Hard Shells, I reckon I can turn these something useful. I heard if you grind them down and smelt the power together with some Veral ore you can make some pretty high quality material, but the problem is getting that ore..." He took a glowing crystal from his pocket and crushed it in his hand. "Teleport; Dovern City!"

"You know you don't have to shout that every time you teleport, right? It's embarrassing adventuring with you sometimes." Rapp looked over at his grinning companion Rayle as she continued to taunt him.

"Yeah, well, nyah!" Just as he stuck his tongue out to mock her, Rayle grabbed it with two fingers and pinched down, giggling.

"You're so predictable." She rolled her eyes before turning her back and slowly walking away. "Give me a shout when you next need your butt saving, a level 14 like you still has a way to go before he can look after himself properly Rapp!"

As he began muttering under his breath, Rapp made his way back to the bustling market place. So the ore is in a secret chamber of the 6th floor dungeon that only very few people know about, guarded by some very over-powered enemies... I'm going to need some help if I want to get my hands on that Veral ore, but who can I trust? Rayle has no need to help me here and I'm not up for spending another day getting mocked, but there's no one else I trust... I guess I'll have to enlist help from a new source then. He glanced around noticing a large notice board in the middle of town where many adventurers had previously posted requests for assistance or work. There was a small cost for posting these notices, but money wasn't important to Rapp as long as he could get his ore and thus he began dictating his notice to the NPC responsible for the board.

Skilled forger looking for high-level escort.
Brief: I need ore.
Requirements: Ability to not die when hit really hard; must not be irritating.
Reward: Money or rare equipment, take your pick.
Contact Rapp to apply.

"It helps if you're a bit more specific than that, but okay, I'll post the notice for you." Rapp smiled and made his way back to the floor's dungeon. If he was going to get this ore he'd need to be strong himself to survive and there's no end to what you can make with hacked up chunks of dead monsters, so it was time for a grinding spree. "Time to test out all this weaponry I've been making!"

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years

Natsumi Aido - floor 1 (starter city) - level 12

Natsumi took a look around starter city, something that she only did once since she entered the game. Natsumi didn't bother to try to take another look in her settings, maybe all of this was just a bad nightmare?

menu:
-Settings
-Language
-

"no… this is real…" she said to herself, still not sure what to feel, if you look at the situation, her dream became reality, but on the other side… a nightmare came true.

She suddenly started to miss how she always cooked for her twin sister and how she would say how delicious her cooking was and telling her she should become a pastry chef when she was all grown up. Mitsuki's dream was to own a restaurant, they would work together like a team to make it famous and serve the customers delicious food. But… if Natsumi dies here, in this game, she not only fails in surviving, but also fails in being a good sister.

Natsumi's thoughts terrified her, she didnt want to die yet, not at this age, not in this game. This was not how Natsumi imigained her future, Natsumi thought she would become a pastry chef, work in Mitsuki's restaurant and would marry a lovely man and get two kids, a boy and a girl. She never expected it tk be like this, she can't give up! But it didn't matter how many times she would tell herself to not give up, it wouldn't fill her with courage at all.

Natsumi took a look in her bag.

-----------------------------
Bag:

Weapons:

Golden sword:
[USE] [REMOVE]

Golden shield:
[USE] [REMOVE]
------------------------------

"why would i wear weapons in a city…" she mumbled to herself as she removed them.

After she was done and closed her menu, she noticed a boy, wearing a bag full of potions and crystals. "(is he an NCP'er that sells stuff? Or a another player?)" Natsumi thought. There was one way to find out, so the black haired girl walked over to the boy.

"hey there, why are you carrying all that stuff?" she asked him nicely with her sweet voice, trying to not scare him or freak him out, for now he seemed to be another player. Then she noticed two other players too. "hi there." she greeted kindly.

CarefulWetPaint

Doctor Lobotomy
Years
Dante Farefyre, 8th Floor, Level 24.

Dante remained on the back of Karack's neck, continually raining the blows down. Looking to the side he saw the man who had been waving the torches switch with another player after landing on Karack's shoulder. Dante suspected this player was the other one who was waving torches earlier. Dante watched the girl bring down one strike in the middle of Karack's head, taking away the final slither of its health. Well, guess I won't be getting a new sword from this boss. After landing on the ground through the data fragments he sheathed his sword and began for the entrance to the new floor. Leon approached Dante, beginning conversation about the boss battle and if Dante will continue to reject offers to join the Knights of Blood.

"I'm still not up for joining a guild yet, I'm sorry Leon. I'll see you around, possibly the next boss battle if you get a chance to participate in it." Dante said waving as he left.
"Fine then," the frustrated voice of Leon replied, "You really should reconsider it though! See ya later Dante." Leon kicked the wall as he also left the room.

-Two Week Time Skip-

"Oh Dante, you naughty boy!" Sarah said, playing with Dante's feet underneath the table. She looked into his eyes, bringing up a spoon full of ice cream. Underneath the table Dante continued to play with her feet while watching her playfully eat the ice cream, clearly flirtatiously.
"Are you enjoying our dinner Sarah?" His gentle by soothing smile drawing her in even more.
The two kept flirting throughout their desert, it slowly degenerating to a more erotic sense.
"Shall we go have some more desert back at our room Dante? Sarah asked, rubbing her leg slowly up Dante's leg. With their eyes locked Dante replied.
"Your wish is my command beautiful." The pair moved from the table and left the restaurant. Getting to the front of the inn that they were staying at Dante received a message.

[New Message]

Subject: Your New Sword.

[Open][Ignore]

"I've got the read this really quickly beautiful, please excuse me. Won't be long." Dante kissed Sarah on the cheek as he moved to the side a little to read the message. Swiping the air in front of him the message opened.

Subject: Your New Sword.
Hello Handsome! I found something interesting, a player is requesting an escort to get some really rare ores for smithing. Sounds promising, here's the details. If it works out I'll receive my payment afterwards. Xx <3

Oh Sona, you're fantastic. Dante thought to himself as he replied to her message.
"I'm sorry Sarah, something important has come up. I'll make it up to you later." Kissing her Dante activated a teleport crystal and appeared on the 6th floor.
Dante composed his message to the player and continued into the courtyard.

To:Rapp
Subject: Escort.
Hello Rapp. I'm Dante and I'm a solo front line clearer. I'm actually looking for a new sword and I hear that you need and escort to find ore. I think we could easily work something out. I'm already on the 6th floor. I look forward to your reply.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023

Rapp - Floor 8

Rapp had levelled three times since starting his grinding spree and had collected enough beetle shells to last him fifty floors, but he wasn't about to stop. The feeling of plunging the razor sharp shard of bone that he wielded into the flesh of the scurrying creatures before him had actually started to feel pretty good, maybe he belonged at the front of the fray after all. As he pried the shell from the back of another helpless squirming beetle and watched it fade into a thousand blue shards, a message appeared before Rapp which he had been getting all too used to today.

[New Message]

[Open][Ignore]

"Another request, eh? Man, these kids must really love me today. Let's have a look, hopefully this'll finally be someone worthwhile..." He swiped at the menu infront of him to open the message as it appeared in front of him.

Hello Rapp. I'm Dante and I'm a solo front line clearer. I'm actually looking for a new sword and I hear that you need and escort to find ore. I think we could easily work something out. I'm already on the 6th floor. I look forward to your reply.

A solo front line clearer? Do those even exist? Maybe that man who saved my life in the cave wasn't lying, perhaps he actually was strong enough to take on the front line solo... After a few moments hesitation as he contemplated the validity of the escort's credentials, he decided to go with his gut and accept the proposal. He began formulating his reply.

To: Dante
Subject: RE: Escort.
Fine. The ore's in a secret area of the cave on Floor 6 that only a select few know about so I'll have to guide you there, then the hard work's up to you. Once we've got it we'll head back to my workshop in Floor 8 and you'll get your sword, I can't promise you'll be skilled enough to use it though, it requires a pretty high level to wield. I've heard of level 22s trying to wield it with no success, and you'll be hard pressed to be stronger than them. Anyway, I'll meet you by the cave entrance.

With a quick sigh at the disappointment he was most likely about to be met with, Rapp walked up to the Floor 6 teleport pad and shouted. "Teleport; Floor 6!" Looking embarrassed as he noticed the people now staring at him, the knowledge that Rayle wasn't around to witness this filled him with relief as he entered the glowing ring and arrived at the familiar safe area of Floor 6. Dante, huh? Swear I've seen that name before... He made his way out of the courtyard and down the beach killing a few Spiral Crabs along the way to harvest their shells as he approached the dungeon entrance. There was a familiar face standing by the cave's opening which brought back horrid memories of when Rapp had come so close to death that he could feel himself fading away; now he remembered why the name Dante was so familiar. Grimacing at the taunts he imagined to follow their upcoming re-encounter, Rapp took a deep breath and made the last few steps towards his new ally. Composing himself as best he could in front of the towering man that had once saved his life, he was only able to utter one word.

"Hey."

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years

Kamui Ozora: Level 4
Floor 1 - Starter City

Menu:
- Options
- Help
-

Why had the creator from NerveGear have to do this to us? Was he hateful against gamers? Did he have some kind of grudge or something? It isn't fair! He has no right to do this to us! It's just to much for Kamui, how could he continue living? He might never see his mother or sister again. He wondered what was going on in the real world. Had they captured the gamemaster at all? Could they find a solution to set us free from this game without frying our brain? Only time would tell. Speaking of time...

Two weeks later...

Menu:
- Options
- Help
-

Why does Kamui bother looking for the log out option? Hope. But she may have left us before everyone knew about it. Now they just need to look after themselves. Kamui was again out in Starter City, seeing what he could sell to players. A few floors have been cleared in the last two weeks, but he wondered how he would fair that far now? Death, absolutely. He's only level 4, plus he doesn't wanna die & hates death. They should've invented personality switches in this game.

Kamui spotted a few players passing by. Maybe they would be willing to buy something from him. The hardest part, however, was talking to them. Don't get me started how he manages to get the courage. "Uh-uhh..." It takes him a while to say the fiirst words. You can see the red on his cheeks. At that moment, a girl came over & introduced herself. She asked Kamui why he carried so many items with him. "It's just what I do..." he answered bashfully.

Kamui turned back to the male & female players showing his contents. Many useful items. "A-are you interested...?" Inside were potions & healed from low HP to max HP. Inside was also crystals & items that were best for forgering. He hoped he could sell plenty of stuff, he was running low on in-game money.

Khawill

<3
Years
Fester and Rose
"The lad has much to sell Rose!" Fester whispered in her ear, "You want anything?"

She whispered back, "I can make those potions, though it's no wonder his things are so weak look at his level!"

"Hm, yea that is quite low isn't it. You think we should help him?"

"How do you plan on doing that?"

"We could ask him if he needs help." Rose shrugged and Fester turned the boy, "hey there child Npc, tell me, do you need help of any sorts?"

Back