• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
  • Seen Jul 30, 2013
Looks great! I'll definitely give it it a go because I've been reading the manga and if I like it I might do a playthrough at some stage.

Years
  • Seen May 27, 2018
Lol, looks like he's on vacation. So he won't be working on it for a a couple weeks.

Years
  • Seen Jun 27, 2023
So I have somehow avoided the third member of the lucky punch/lucky kick guy.

Also the fire on the floor right below the top floor, that fire. How can I interact with it. I see items in Mt Moon Chapter on the top floor, I havent been able to get them as of yet.

Thanks for any help. I also found a few glitches. Like walking on a tree. I will post screen captures of them when I can.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 7, 2023
How do I get the bike ? I finished the SS Anne Robbery chapter and now I am stuck in Vermillion City. Please help.

Years
  • Seen Dec 7, 2013
Awesome work! Keep doing man, this the hack. one I wanted for a very long time (since I originaly read the manga).

Superemon

EmDee
Years
  • Seen Apr 7, 2017
FINALLY! someone who is actually making the manga hack, ive been waiting so long for this

Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2023
Figured I'd post a typo I found, when you encounter green in pallet forest she says "I just saw a CUBONE Ran past".. it SHOULD say "I just saw a CUBONE RUN Past"
Nice hack by the way! :D
EDIT: Found a glitch... The tree In This screenshot can be walked through, Allowing the player to essentially bypass From before Viridian ALL THE WAY to the digglets cave...View attachment 68725
Edit2: There's also a glitched full heal right next to the Viridan Forest exit, allowing for infinite full heals...

Last edited:
Years
Not entirely sure how to save
If you playing it on VBA then there are two ways to save your game. One is the in game save which is accessed by opening the Menu. But to work it properly you have to set the settings in VBA to Flash 128Kbytes. Other is the Save state method which is done by pressing the Ctrl + S button.

Years
  • Seen May 27, 2018
The full heal is no glitch, it's been reported a few times now. But RockmanMegaman has stated it's purposely designed that way to ensure a certain side quest can be completed requiring the full heal item.

Not that it's necessarily meant to be abused, but in a way you could find it a nice little treat to pick up a full heal in a pinch if for any reason necessary.

Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2023
The full heal is no glitch, it's been reported a few times now. But RockmanMegaman has stated it's purposely designed that way to ensure a certain side quest can be completed requiring the full heal item.

Not that it's necessarily meant to be abused, but in a way you could find it a nice little treat to pick up a full heal in a pinch if for any reason necessary.

Ahh, Okay, Must've overlooked it reading through the thread, Thanks :)

Years
  • Seen Jun 27, 2023
http://imgur.com/a/8sQKo

Some glitches I found, you can ignore the last three. As one of them, I forgot what the glitch was, another I just thought was awesome. and the last one was a cool easter Egg. Anyone know anything about the fire in the ghost tower? or how to get any the HMs I only have two atm

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
Just got back from my vacation. Will start working on Beta 4 now.

So I have somehow avoided the third member of the lucky punch/lucky kick guy.

Also the fire on the floor right below the top floor, that fire. How can I interact with it. I see items in Mt Moon Chapter on the top floor, I havent been able to get them as of yet.

Thanks for any help. I also found a few glitches. Like walking on a tree. I will post screen captures of them when I can.

You need an item from the Abandon Gym arc to interact with the fire in Lavender Tower.

How do I get the bike ? I finished the SS Anne Robbery chapter and now I am stuck in Vermillion City. Please help.

You get the bike from the Pokemon Fan Club guy after you beat Lt Surge. Please make sure you are playing beta 3, and you patched in the clean rom and started a new save file.

Figured I'd post a typo I found, when you encounter green in pallet forest she says "I just saw a CUBONE Ran past".. it SHOULD say "I just saw a CUBONE RUN Past"
Nice hack by the way! :D
EDIT: Found a glitch... The tree In This screenshot can be walked through, Allowing the player to essentially bypass From before Viridian ALL THE WAY to the digglets cave...View attachment 68725
Edit2: There's also a glitched full heal right next to the Viridan Forest exit, allowing for infinite full heals...

Okay, thank you. Will fix the 2 glitch. The full heals were intentional because I'm scared people use up all the full heal, causing them to become stuck at that area.

http://imgur.com/a/8sQKo

Some glitches I found, you can ignore the last three. As one of them, I forgot what the glitch was, another I just thought was awesome. and the last one was a cool easter Egg. Anyone know anything about the fire in the ghost tower? or how to get any the HMs I only have two atm

Yeah, Fushchia City is incomplete, but will work on it for Beta 4.

Okay, will fix the acid text

will fix some tile errors. Thanks.

Are you going to maintain the trade center in future releases?

As of now, no. But maybe I'll implement it in the Orange Isle Chapter (post game story). This is because I want the game to follow the manga. Therefore, some plot events wouldn't make sense because you might have that certain pokemon in your party which you wouldn't have gotten (unless you trade).

Last edited:

Criminon

Forever Spriting
Years
Game is looking really good. Lots of spelling errors, but other than that, it has been fun to play! Unfortunately found a bug that crashed the game before I saved. The pokeball available right after you leave viridian city (in the tree you can chop down) crashed the game when I went to pick it up. (after beating blue in viridian forest)

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 7, 2023
Thanks. And good luck with beta 4. I loved playing this hack, I just recently got into the managerial and it's by far better than the anime. One of the best hacks I've played so far.

Years
**** my brother used my account to post **** here...
Anyway will you remove the full heals pls there are so many in the forest im sure nobody gna sell them all cause they know that they need 1 to heal the baby pokemon :D
Good luck with beta 4 i think ill stop playing and wait for a full version of this hack :)

Back