• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Character Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

txteclipse

The Last
Years
Augustus: Watch as these two males fight it out to the death over a meaningless trifle!

Latios [taking off headphones and perking up ears]: Truffle?

txteclipse: Nevermind! Put those back on and keep running! ...Floating! ...Hovering!

Latios: Fine fine. [replaces headphones]

Kairn: Hey...text apocalypse?

txteclipse: It's "txteclipse."

Kairn: Whatever you say. Can we, perhaps, take a breather?

txteclipse: No! [collapses on ground a few seconds later, chest heaving] ...yes...

Everyone else: Alright! [instantly sit down in a circle]

Ren [pulling off headphones]: These aren't working anymore...

txteclipse: You're probably *gasp* out of *gasp* batteries *gasp*.

Latias: Are you alright?

txteclipse: Not *gasp* really...

[suddenly, extremely loud electronic music begins to fill the air]

Ren [hearing music and trying not to head-bob]: I need to...ummm...polish my sword. Over there. [runs off wildly in the direction of the music]

txteclipse: But I took your sword! [Ren acts like he doesn't hear, and disappears into the trees]

[everyone else's headphones die simultaneously, and they all take them off, looking very sad]

txteclipse: Great. Just perfect. [hears loud music] Ohhh...

[all run off after music]

Buoysel

Trust me, I'm a Professional*
Years
Taylor: oh look thanks to our LAZY writer, we have been missing out

Me: hey I have been moving

Mew: why must you move, every where is nice

Alva: where have you moved too

Me: Kansas

Mai: whats Kansas

Taylor: it's a state *mutters "I hate Kansas"*

Mew: whats a state

Alva: it's a piece of land that has a name

Mai: ah

Me: it's a long way from New Mexico

Mew: New Mexico?

Alva: also a state in America

Mai: America?

Me: a large piece of land made up of many states

Mew, Mai: ahhh

Taylor: *notices a group of people and pokemon pass buy to fast to get an accurate description* Who was that?

Mew: a Latias and a Litaos and I have never seen those humans before.

Mai: they smell weird, they haven't cleaned themselves recently.

Alva and I : didn't need to know that

*second group passes in a slightly different direction*

Taylor: should we tell them…

Alva: na, lets watch the fun!!

IceDragon2439

Stand Up and Scream
Years
IceDragon2439: (Still by himself) *Watches as many forms run past him* Woah, they run fast. And I hear weird music, hmm.

Maxi: Yeah, it's not my taste.

IceDragon2439: You have a taste in music? I never gave that to you.

Maxi: Well I just think that the music that hear playing while you write about me is cool. My head always wants to move up and down.

IceDragon2439: Headbang?

Maxi: There's a word for it!?

IceDragon2439: Yeah *turns on The Crimson by Atreyu**Then begins moving head at a very past pace**Hair goes crazy*

Maxi: Wow, you're good! *Copies me*

IceDragon2439: *Sings, "Crimson and red, my heart is dead and so are you**Then collapses and breathes heavily*

Maxi: *Falls as well with a look of amazement*

Cstorm: (From a distance) And that my friends is my writer *Lowers head and shakes it*

Rebecca: Well it did look cool and the words are awesome *Sings, just live and breathe, try not to die again*

Cstorm: Like writer, like character!

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen today
Shinrai glares at the ten-year-old at her side. "It's your fault that I'm here with these people."

"Nu-uh! It's his fault!" Aden, the ten-year-old, points at a middle-aged man trying to hide in the background.

"Don't blame me!" Angel exclaims. "It's Hanako herself doing this! She was supposed to take Andy shopping for furniture before he got too pregnant, but she had to stop over here first to make sure that this forum didn't explode without her here. And, well, Andy's eating breakfast now."

I sit down next to Angel, a "look" in my eyes. The only one of the three that knows the "look" is Angel. He's seen it before, when I'm controlling him and his husband. In fact, it was Andy who yelled at me for making him carry the next Wiggin heir. It's a devious look, one that shows that I get pleasure out of ending the fun simple times for others.

"Well, look at this. Seems like people think that just because I leave for a few days, they can create pointless threads. I wonder if they danced around singing 'Ding-dong, the ***** is gone'? She's back now, and bored. And when I'm bored, someone gets hurt."

Angel whimpers.

I blink at him. "No, you're safe for now. I want to write some fluff about you and Andy." I grin, embarrassed, and giggle like the OSC-obsessed fangirl I am. "It's time to bother other people now.

Your little escapades of getting more posts with this thread are over," I say to the masses spread before me. "You want to talk to your little characters? Then do so elsewhere. Create a social group for all I care. Send me vile PMs whining about how mean I am.

Just, you know, remember that I hate pointless threads. And that I'm peeved most of the time now anyhow."

I hold open the door to allow my own three characters out before taking my mod key out of my pocket. With a smile, I lock everyone else in the room.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back