• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey everyone

Dragon_Souther

Vappy x Moony <3333
Years
Hey everyone. Im *points at username* as i couldn't think of anything else. I have been lurking at PC for quite some time now. I finally decided to sign up after seeing what a freindly, tight knit community you have here.

I just love pokemon both games and the anime series, I have been playing/watching pokemon since the very young age of 3 that means i have had 11 years of Pokemon. I recently had a break from pokemon but am now into the swing of things again.

I am currently watching all of the episodes of pokemon up till the newest released episode(s) thanks to megavideo and other websites and i am currently on episode 141.

I really have no favourite pokemon just one that i kinda like/love... a little more (MEW!!!!)

Thats about it...

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
Years
One can never have too many details in an introduction, Ketchup. The more a member tells us about themselves, the more we get to learn. After all, it's easier to make friends with someone you know something about than a complete stranger, no?

Yes, if you are looking for a close-knit community, you have definitely come to the right place. The vast majority of the member base here at PC is incredibly friendly and helpful. In fact, if you would ever need assistance, don't hesitate to drop by my profile and leave a visitor or private message. I do like to chit-chat... xD

Ah, so we have a new anime fan in the house?
Personally, the anime kind of died for me after the Johto arch; however, there are still quite a few die-hard fans over in the Pokémon TV Show and Movies section. I'm sure they would be very excited to have some new blood posting amongst them.

I hope you enjoy your time here, Dragon. It really is a great place to discuss all things Pokémon as well as anything else you happen to have on your mind. Perhaps I shall see you around the boards?

Take care now.

Vernikova

Banned
Years
Welcome to PC Dragon.

Like you, I also like Mew, which is the best pokémon ever and it's great to see another Pokémon animé watcher.

Anyway, read the rules and FAQ, make friends, and don't get in trouble here. ;)

Darkness_Dreams

Life Drainer
Years
Welcome =)

OMG MEW is soooo cute =D
I love the shiny one <3

you will see me around ;]
but if you need anything its best to PM me, I can get you that shiny mew legit if you need it =)

Last edited by a moderator:

Dragon_Souther

Vappy x Moony <3333
Years
One can never have too many details in an introduction, Ketchup. The more a member tells us about themselves, the more we get to learn. After all, it's easier to make friends with someone you know something about than a complete stranger, no?

Yes, if you are looking for a close-knit community, you have definitely come to the right place. The vast majority of the member base here at PC is incredibly friendly and helpful. In fact, if you would ever need assistance, don't hesitate to drop by my profile and leave a visitor or private message. I do like to chit-chat... xD

Ah, so we have a new anime fan in the house?
Personally, the anime kind of died for me after the Johto arch; however, there are still quite a few die-hard fans over in the Pokemon Tv Shows and Movies section. I'm sure they would be very excited to have some new blood posting amongst them.

I hope you enjoy your time here, Dragon. It really is a great place to discuss all things Pokémon as well as anything else you happen to have on your mind. Perhaps I shall see you around the boards?

Take care now.

Yeah i know alot of people hated the anime after johto but im sure alot of people will still love the anime no matter what. I will browse the Pokemon TV Shows and Movies section tommorow. See you around.

Welcome to PC Dragon.

Like you, I also like Mew, which is the best pokémon ever and it's great to see another Pokémon animé watcher.

Anyway, read the rules and FAQ, make friends, and don't get in trouble here. ;)

Yeah i know i just love Mew. Don't worry i won't get into trouble im really not that type of guy.

Welcome =)

OMG MEW is soooo cute =D
I love the shiny one <3

OMG I KNOW RIGHT!!!.
I love the shiny one to XD. Hope to see you around.

Last edited:

Lucario Shock

Lucario Is the best!
Years
Welcome to PC! Im SO glad you decided to join and I have been watching pokemon since the age of four! Im glad we have yet another pokemon fan here in PC! you must REALLY like pokemon like me! I think we will get along great! So, wanna be friends? Sorry, I get really excited sometimes but its just cause Im getting early birthday presents today but my real birthday is on veterians day. I think im getting Pokemon Battle Revolution which i have been wanting for a long time! Im sure you will make alot of friends!

Dragon_Souther

Vappy x Moony <3333
Years
Welcome to PC! Im SO glad you decided to join and I have been watching pokemon since the age of four! Im glad we have yet another pokemon fan here in PC! you must REALLY like pokemon like me! I think we will get along great! So, wanna be friends? Sorry, I get really excited sometimes but its just cause Im getting early birthday presents today but my real birthday is on veterians day. I think im getting Pokemon Battle Revolution which i have been wanting for a long time! Im sure you will make alot of friends!

Trust me I LOVE POKEMON. Plus if you want to be freinds im ok with that. I hope you get Pokemon Battle Revolution as you seem like a really nice person. Talk to you soon

but if you need anything its best to PM me, I can get you that shiny mew legit if you need it =)

I may take you up on that offer but not just now if i want to i will PM you.

Last edited:

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
Years
Hey Darkness, if you want to post more than one reply, take it to visitor message. Here in New Users / Welcome we only allow the thread author to reply multiple times, to prevent the thread from driving off-topic. ;o So yeah, try not to do that again and be sure to read the section specific NU/W rules.

Anywho, hiya Dragon_Souther! I don't know how anyone can resist the register button and lurk, the ability to do that is beyond me. XD But glad you finally decided to jump on board anyway. Welcome to PC! :D

Dragon_Souther

Vappy x Moony <3333
Years
Hey Darkness, if you want to post more than one reply, take it to visitor message. Here in New Users / Welcome we only allow the thread author to reply multiple times, to prevent the thread from driving off-topic. ;o So yeah, try not to do that again and be sure to read the section specific NU/W rules.

Anywho, hiya Dragon_Souther! I don't know how anyone can resist the register button and lurk, the ability to do that is beyond me. XD But glad you finally decided to jump on board anyway. Welcome to PC! :D

Well it did take alot of Willpower to stop myself from pressing that shiny register button but i eventually gave in.

If Anyone else wants to say hello feel free i think im going to have an early night (Coming up for 10:30PM here). Talk to you all tommorow.

Last edited:

Shayminiscute124

Beginning Ev Trainer
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Aug 13, 2017
Hey Dragon. I didn't know that this was a forum until the moderator moved me. So I just wanted to say hi!

True Reign

  
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 31, 2010
Long introduction there, Dragon_Souther! Most new members don't make their posts as long, but oh well.

Hope you have a fantastic time here at the PokeCommunity.

Back