• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Help recruitment thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

monkeyman2092

Aipom Awesome!!
Years
  • Seen Sep 7, 2009
Hack Name: Pokemon Dark Ruby

Hack of: Ruby (USA)

Additional Info on Hack: ... Uh?

Percentage: 5%. All maps have been edited.

My Hacking Skills: I'm good with mapping, movement permissions, wild pokemon data, renaming towns, and changing starters

Skills I'm looking for: Professional Scripting, UNLZ.gba editing, sprite editing, sprite adding, sprite expansion, and titlescreen editing

Contact Info: Private Message Only

Additional Info: The scripter has to use XSE and has to edit in static mode

Last edited:

AeroMaster7

Pokemon Master
Years
Pokemon Rainbow Gem Version

Hack name: Pokemon Rainbow Gem Version

Hack of: Pokemon Platinum

Additional information about the hack:
Platform-NDS
Main Legend-Arceus
Storyline-You're a son/daughter of a mobster who dissapered after you were born. After you got older and found out and you want to search for him but you need Pokemon so you decide to become a tranier. You're a begginer trainer starting in the region of Rainbow with new and old pokemon. You and your rival have a competitive history ever since you were kids and want to beat the Elite Four. There is a evil team called Team ZERO who want to capture Arceus and use its power to create a gem called the Rainbow Gem that harneses the power of the Rainbow Reigion and can control all Pokemon and Team ZERO wants to make them build a empire called Poketropilis so they can make a profit of off them. When you and your Rival find out about this you both race to The Heart of The Rainbow (Cave). To stop Team ZERO. Your goal is to complete the Rainbow Pokedex, become a Pokemon Master, beat Team ZERO, and find the true identity of your father.

Finished percentage:

5% Digital.
100% Drawing Sprites For New Pokemon.
100% StoryLine
Your hacking skills:
I can write up Storylines so If anything needs to be edited I can do it.
What help or skill you're looking for:
Mapping Crew x2
for the roads/caves/region.
Spriters x3 I will draw a rough out line for you to sprite (The Trainers also.). But my drafts are not excelent so don't be afraid to ask me."What is this?"
MicroSD

Pokemon & Trainer Sprite Adding

Cry Creatorsx2

Scripter

Evolution Editor x2
Text Editors x2
Tile Editors/Inserters x2
Story Editors x2

Beta Tester x1
varial295

PokeDex Editor to add Pokemon to and to edit them x2
Banner Creater (So when you click on them it takes you to the Hack Page.) x1
NDS File creators x1
Title Screen Editor x1

Gym leader Editor x2
Trainer Editor x2
Elite Four Editor x1
Battle Frotier Editor x2

Sinno

Pokemon Editors (for creating where a pokemon is located.)x3
Music Team(I will email you the songs I want in the game and you will convert it to bgm or whatever file it needs and insert where it needs to be btw i have MP3 files plus i need certain bgms and will be needed or stay)x2
Overworld Editing team x3
Additional contact information:
Pm me or [email protected]
Additional information

My hack info is on Scrapbook, search it on this site, or click the link in my sig.

Last edited:

onyx79

Red Dead Revolver
Years
Hack name:Pokemon power of one

Hack of:fire red

Additional information about the hack:no

Finished percentage:10%

Your hacking skills:I can handle basic things

What help or skill you're looking for:only tile inserters!

Additional contact information:PM me...

Additional information:no

Haz

Haz ya seen my hack?
Years
Hack name: Pokemon Moon-Glow

Hack of: Pokemon Fire Red

Additional information about the hack: Moon-Glow takes place in a new region of Daodon. The players father has been kidnapped some time ago and was thought to be dead until the region Proffesor tracks him down and tells the player to head to [insert name here] City where the people who have kidnapped him, Team Chaos, have placed thier base. The player gets a Pokemon, blah blah blah, does all the going to gyms, capturing Pokemon and being a hero/ine in genreal. That's the story. It's got new Pokemon and a few side queasts along the way.

Finished percentage:
For the first demo:
Mapping: 80%
Scripting: 25%
New sprites: 0%

Your hacking skills: I can map fairly well and I can sprite okish but suck at shading. I've just learnt scripting but cannot set flags.

What help or skill you're looking for: I'm looking for a better spriter who also knows how to insert them, and a scripter.

Additional contact information: PM me here or email me at [email protected]

Additional information: To get the first demo out, all I have to do is script and insert Pokemon.

Capitalist Ness

can't stump the trump
Years
Hack Name: Pokemon Shard

Hack of: Pokemon Ruby

Additional information about the hack: um.

Finished Percentage: Pre-Alfa 1 - 100%, Pre-Alfa 2 - 56%.

Your hacking skills: Only Mapping and very poorly spriting.

What help or skill you're looking for: Scriptier and Music Inserter.

Additional contact information: E-Mail: [email protected] and Hamachi contact(Name: Pokemon Dust, Password: None).

Additional information: I am thanking in advance. And unfortunately perfectly I am not good at English because I am Polish.

Years
  • Seen Jun 16, 2010
Hack name: Pokemon Cult of Shadows

Hack of: Fire Red

Finished percentage: 20%

Your hacking skills:
I can edit and index sprites,
wild batlle scripts,
create maps,
replace logos,
and insert some images.

inserting pokemon d/p sprites
tile editing
overworld editing
or other skills may help

PM at either razorwind or J-CIPHER

Additional information: it seems to be difficult to insert sprites and not have them mess up. I would really like some help.

SOUTHPARKBOY

I own:POKEMON SPACIAL QUEST
Years
HACK NAME::pokemon spacial quest

HACK OF::pokemon ruby

ADDITIONAL INFO::its based on the travel of celebi and the fight of lugia and ho-oh

FINISHED PERCENTAGE::8%

MY HACKING SKILLS::mapper

HELP OR SKILLS NEEDED::need o/w sprites of a big ho-oh and lugia but not mystery dungeon and i need a celebi sprite and a celebi event to take you to the past

CONTACT INFO PM::SOUTHPARKBOY

ADDITIONAL INFO::i desperately need the celebi event and a ho-oh and lugia battle fight if it aint too much it would also be nice if i could have a detailed ho-oh title screen please

Co500

Nostalgia Edition
Years
Hack name: Pokemon Johto Adventures

Hack of: Fire red

Additional information about the hack: my scripter is away for a few days. my hack http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=184311

Finished percentage: 3%

Your hacking skills: mapping, spriting, bsic scripting, ow inserting, title screen changer, cant remember

What help or skill you're looking for: help make me a HM, extend frames on player sprite (is that possible?)

Additional info: its a anime based hack

Additional contact information: PM me

Xatoku

Game Developer
Years
Hack name:
Pokemon Garnet

Hack of:
Fire Red

A hack about Silver from the G/S/C Series.

Finished percentage:
15%

Your hacking skills:
Average Scripter.
Can replace sprites.
Can map fairly well.

ADVANCED Graphics Editor. By advanced I mean FULL titlescreen editing, and intro sprites.

MSN/Email - [email protected]

Years
  • Seen Aug 18, 2009
Hack Name: Pokemon Revisited

Hack of: Emerald (USA)

Additional Info on Hack: a collaboration of all the generations, and pokemon contests and grand festivals in all four regions and mini towns accurate to the anime like Chocovine near snowpoint

Percentage: .5%i have finished changing the trade evolutions

My Hacking Skills: I'm good with wild pokemon data editing, renaming towns, and changing starters

Skills I'm looking for: Professional Scripting, UNLZ.gba editing, sprite editing, sprite adding, sprite expansion, and titlescreen editing

Contact Info: Private Message Only and yahoo messanger

Years
  • Seen Oct 12, 2009
Hack name: Pokemon Aurora Destiny

Hack of:LeafGreen

Additional information about the hack:Takes Place In The Okaru Region

Finished percentage:Just Started

Your hacking skills:Scripting And Mapping

What help or skill you're looking for:Another Scripter, Mapper, And Beta Tester

Additional contact information: [email protected]

Last edited:

madarawolf

Espada Cuarta
Years
  • Seen Jul 23, 2023
hack name: Pokemon Bleach White
Hack of: Pokemon Platinum
Finished percentage: not that much
I need a spriter to make one fakemon. just send me a message saying you'll do it and I'll send you a picture of a drawing I did of it.

NintendoWalkthrudude

Creator of Pokemon Ninja!
Years
OW Spriter and Map inserter needed!

Hack name: Pokemon Ninja

Hack of: Pokemon FireRed

Additional information about the hack: PLOT:
Spoiler:

Finished percentage: About 25% into the first beta which is two gyms

Your hacking skills: I am a story writer, scripter, and a mapper

What help or skill you're looking for: I need an OW spriter the player and the leaders/E4/Villains. I also need someone that can insert a world map for me.

Additional contact information: PM me here on PC or on youtube, same username on youtube as on pokecommunity.

Additional information: The first beta will be released once I find a good spriter and insert the map. I should be finished with the first beta on my own about August 25th.

Flamer

Transforming Tyrant
Years
  • Seen Dec 6, 2009
Hack name: Pokemon Wymsy Version and Pokemon Zerxer Version

Hack of: Pokemon Emerald

Additional information about the hack: A pair of hacks based on the popular GPX+ site. Designed with a fairly narrow audience in mind, this hack will feature all 20 of the GPX+ Novelty Pokemon, (minus Bidofo), new trainers, gym leaders, elite 4 and frontier brains based upon members of the GPX+ commuity and a updated Hoenn dex to include a selection of Sinnoh Pokemon. Due to these features, it has already raised a large amount of interest with GPX+ users, excited at the prospecting of battling with thier favourite novelty Pokemon and seeing themselves in a game.

Finished percentage: 70%. The vast majority of the background data has ben put in. The trainer data still needs to be altered, but this is pending a thread regarding it being posted in the GTS+ forums. The only main task left to do is the sprite insertion.

Your hacking skills: Basic-Moderate. I've succesfully added all the stuff I need to, (minus the sprites which I'm having some trouble with) so my hacking skills are fine for this type of rom.

What help or skill you're looking for: Sprite Insertion/Creation. All the front sprites and icons have bee created, they just need putting into the rom. Backsrpites for the novelty Pokemon will need to be created, as will a few trainer sprites, (I have most of these done already though). I also need someone with experience in tilling to help troubleshoot a problem with some tiles I 'accidently' inserted, (long story). They basically need removing and the originals put back in, but I don't really wanna touch in in case I mess it up even more!

Additional contact information: You can find me on the GTS+ Forums, (currently under the name Lord Megatron there. I'm a GPX+ Mod so can't be that hard to miss!) Also active on the IRC there.

Email: [email protected]

Additional information: Could do with someone to create and insert a new title screen, but this is a secondary thing at the moment. Main priority is getting those sprites inserted

Mr.Silver

Say Hello To Nurse Barbra
Years
Hack name: Pokemon Aquajade

Hack of:Ruby

Additional information about the hack:Here

Finished percentage:0.5%

Your hacking skills:Pokemon insersion,mapping

What help or skill you're looking for:Scripting,spriter and Beta tester

Years
  • Seen Feb 25, 2010
Hack name: Pokemon Water Blue

Hack of: Pokemon Fire Red

Additional information about the hack: its a basic hack of fire red. It is just like pokemon fire red is the newer version of pokemon red.

Finished percentage: 0%

Your hacking skills: i am a mapper.

What help or skill you're looking for: any help would be nice.

Additional contact information: my email is [email protected]

Additional information: any help would be nice and i want this to be a great hack so if you got skills hit me up.

Miror B.

"Music!"
Years
Hack name: Pokémon XD: Surge of Darkness

Hack of:
Pokémon Emerald

Additional information about the hack: It includes areas of Hoenn and Orre, and its main legendary is Kyogre.

Finished percentage: Like, 1%

Your hacking skills: I sprite, and insert those sprites. I map with the tiles I have. I have planned the hack out already.

What help or skill you're looking for: A scripter, preferrably advanced. And a Map Tile Creator/Inserter.

Additional contact information: My MSN ID is [email protected]. Feel free to contact me there, but NO E-mail. I would prefer you PM me, though.

Additional information: It will involve special scripting, and brand new tiles.

Jackie_Zelany

Elite Trainer
Years
Rom Hack

Hack name: No current name
Hack of: Fire Red
Additional information about the hack: Its a multi region game
Finished percentage: Haven't started yet
Your hacking skills: Mapping, and basic scripting
What help or skill you're looking for: Good spriter. Good Scipter. Overworld editor. Tile maker. World map editor
Additional contact information: PM or E-Mail
Additional information: Anything you guys could offer i can use thanks

Years

Hack name:Pokemon Special

Hack of:Pokemon Emerald (J)

Additional information about the hack: It has been translated into Chinese...

Finished percentage:1%

Your hacking skills:Scripting,Basic Maping,Basic Graph Hacking

1.How to change the teaching battle in the rom?(Change its Pokemon)
2.World Map Editor...
3.Title Screen Changer...
4.Battle Background Changer...
5.Text Box Changer...

MSN:[email protected]
QQ(for those who know QQ):459277344
PM.

Additional information:
This hack rom maybe the first Chinese hack rom which has complete hacking idea...but I really need help...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back