• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

✜// CHECKMATE (OOC)

Lt. Col. Fantastic

The Arianator
Years
Can I go ahead and alchemize about twenty captalogue cards in my next post?

Edit: ....and is this a bad time for Vinnie to take a nap? I have a way for his rest to make sense...in his mind anyway :P

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
I'm not completely sure that you can afford that. Try ten ;p

And you should totally go through your first gate before you take a nap! Maybe another player would have survived but I doubt Kefkasprite is going to protect with his life you from the horde of monster underlings xD

Looking forward to you taking a nap btw.

Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
Alright, sorry for the delay but I'm on a week long break from school so tomorrow (technically today) I'll have plenty of time to post. Yay.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
I will make a post for Candice and Ricardo soon enough! I made Vinnie's and Vieve's in the meantime. Sorry for having been gone for some weeks.

Lt. Col. Fantastic

The Arianator
Years
S'cool Red. I'll try to slide a post in tonight, if not tomorrow.

EDIT: Okay I lied, and got grounded. I have now posted.

But better late than never I guess.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
Sorry, I'll be posting soon. My school semester is coming to a close so I have to do all these last minute projects and study for finals. Then I'll be free for almost a month so I'll be able to post waaay quicker.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
Haha we are all really bad at posting nowadays, and I'm the very worst. I'm sorry, this RP is perhaps in a kind of hibernation and moves in its frozen snail pace, but it seems to suit us all the best :p

I've been thinking of creating a simpler Homestuck-like RP, incorporating pokémon and not being as heavy on Homestuck terms. In the future, at some point, when I actually have time and energy to RP more actively again.

Lt. Col. Fantastic

The Arianator
Years
Yes yes, we all seem to be very busy these days. Purrhaps after the holidays we will be a little less burdened...or maybe not?!

*mystery/suspense track*

0_o

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
Oh, I'm sorry, I should have written a GM post for Vieve long ago o_o I'll do that today or tomorrow :3

You're allowed to bunny pigs though, I take back what I wrote in that last post. They are basically building and are rather stressed up and easily agitated. But like I said, I'll post :3

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
2013 New Year's Resolutions.

Post in checkmate
Haha, totally approve of this! But as long as Otherworld is gone, the pace of this RP is not going to become any better. Then again, since Candice forgot to bring a computer through her first gate, I guess it makes sense that we're not able to talk with her for a while.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
Oh man, you just crushed my dreams of reaching COD tier! Haha, just kidding, Heir is awesome anyway.

Who's to say an Heir can't have an awesome cod piece in Checkmate? ;)

The basic idea of the Heir class is that the aspect kind of protects and helps the hero without him really realizing it at first. Like John and his really convenient gusts of wind before he learned to do the windy thing. And with the aspect I've planned for Vinnie, you'll have the potential of making him a really annoying, almost godmodding piece of dreadnought eventually. Not that I'm revealing the aspect yet ;) You may also be dissappointed, of course, but I believe you can be creative 8D

Lt. Col. Fantastic

The Arianator
Years
Haha! I can't wait to find out the aspects!

I hope I'm not stealing the show here by posting so much.

Should I wait for everyone else to catch up before I go again?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
Let's wait for Retro, at least ;)

I think we might have to call Otherworld missing and gone. It was sad when drunk left but I don't know if I could play Candice successfully too. There's been no Candice-post since mid november. I guess we could kill her off, worst case scenario xD

Back