• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

/whaps Rossu with a fish.

Out of love, of course! I don't bother whapping people with my fishies if it's not out of love.

... now to remember what I was just doing.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Right now I'm doing training mode in Super Smash flash with Lloyd. But dammit why can't I hit Mithos on the Tower of Salvation stage ;;

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

*Yggdrasil I like to vary between the two. Little one is Mithos, bigger one is Yggdrasil. But that's what I personally do.

I played that not too long ago, actually! I was really bored, and decided to play it for a bit, hurrhurr.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Boredom has hit me. I'm eating crisps (chips for anyone not this side of the Atlantic) and listening to an iDOLM@STER x DMX mash up....don't ask.

A Pixy

Cruel?
Years

I'm just reading up on some info on that 3D Yu-Gi-Oh! movie.

Considering 5D's has managed to keep the same time slot with every other YTV (Think Nickelodeon programming with Disney style sitcoms and REALLY bad reality shows after about 7:00) anime-ish stuff (really just Beyblade, Pokémon BW and Power Rangers Samurai) for about a year and a half now. o3o

jpp8

Producer
Years
  • Seen Sep 19, 2013

Boredom has hit me. I'm eating crisps (chips for anyone not this side of the Atlantic) and listening to an iDOLM@STER x DMX mash up....don't ask.

Incidentally, Space Jam is the best thing to happen to anison.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

I'm not even a Nostalgiafag about Eva but no covers have come close to the original for me. (saying that i've only heard Hinagiku from HnG, the remake and some weird Chinese one)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I have the original one, and the one Megumi Hayashibara sang.

And speaking of Hayashibara

Her singing a fanmade song in order to promote Shaman King Zero, y/y?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Because it's not released yet, haha. It's going to be released within the next few days. It's basically a one-shot manga, which is going to lead up to a big new reveal for Shaman King in March.

Kiddy? I beg to differ. Though seeing that you seem to only watch Anime, I'm not gonna bug you about it. I don't like the anime of Shaman King. The manga on the other hand is wonderful.

A Pixy

Cruel?
Years
Yes, because a guy who's power is to stretch and hangs out with an undead musician and a cyborg is the most GROWN UP THING EVAR.

Hm.

You think you know a series.

You know, when it ended.

When did it end? I remember seeing Yoh beat his brother on the FoxBox like a million, billion years ago. o3o

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

That would be the anime, in which I would have no idea when it ended. The manga ended in 2008 (after leaving it incomplete for a few years) with Kang Zeng Beng, and Hao becoming Shaman King and all that jazz.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

I guess you guys don't know me enough to pick up on trolling, tbh I'll watch/read most things. I've actually just finished up Sakura tonight. <3

jpp8

Producer
Years
  • Seen Sep 19, 2013

I ONLY WATCH MATURE SHOWS FOR MATURE PEOPLE SUCH AS MYSELF. Now re-read Keiran's post with this tidbit of sarcasm in mind.

EDIT: colonvee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back