• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fort's Fortified Pokemon Market

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
Years
Thread Status: Open
Timezone: CMT
Black FC: 4342-1966-8932
Black 2 FC: 0949-1725-0675

Rules:

• No means no. If I say I won't make a trade, nothing you say will change my mind.
  • Don't make trade requests if the Thread Status says closed. If you do, you will be ignored, even after it says open again.
  • Do not rush me. I do have other things to do besides pleasing you.
  • Do not VM/PM me about trades unless I do so first.
  • Do not request IV'd or EV'd Pokemon.
  • When asking for breedables, do not request specific genders, natures, etc. You may say if you have a preference, but I won't breed until I get it. If I happen to have one hand, then I'll give you the one that best fits your preferences. Nidoran, Ralts, and Snorunt are the only exceptions to this rule.
  • If you find out one of my Pokemon is a hack, tell me so I can remove it from the thread. You'll also get whatever Pokemon you traded for it back. Likewise, if I find out the Pokemon you traded me was a hack, I will request a trade-back. Refuse and you will be immediately blacklisted.
  • I clone all the Pokemon in the Cloneables section. I also accept clones. If you don't want clones, don't trade with me.
  • Most of my trades will be done with my Black version, unless I say otherwise.
  • Don't ask me for my FC. It's at the top of the thread.
  • If you're offering me something that would be categorized as a Breedable, ask for a Breedable. I only trade Cloneables for Pokemon that I would classify as Cloneables.
  • I will give Pokemon items upon request.
  • I will nickname Breedables upon request.
  • All Pokemon are arranged in alphabetical order. Don't like it? Oh well.
  • Ask for an NFT Pokemon, and you'll be immediately blacklisted. They're NFT for a reason.

Breedables [FREE]
3091986681_1_13_2U1n7U1d.gif

Starters
Spoiler:

Other
Spoiler:

Cloneables
tumblr_m8g9bxt2eR1qm1311o1_500.gif

Shinies
Spoiler:

Legendaries
Spoiler:

Shiny Legendaries
Spoiler:

Events
Spoiler:

NFT
Spoiler:

Wants
Spoiler:

White List
Spoiler:

Black List
Spoiler:

Last edited:

tabor62

[b][color=#CADB5A]W[/color][color=#C8DA4F]h[/color
Years
Hey there fortworth96, in response to the CMT. I'd be interested in these:

TRU Arceus (Lv. 100)
Hardy nature
Ability: Multitype
Stats: 371/272/249/267/273/262
Moves: Spacial Rend/Shadow Force/Roar of Time

Japanese Movie 13 Celebi (Lv. 51)
Hardy nature
Ability: Natural Cure
Stats: 168/123/112/108/118/109
Moves: Leaf Storm/Recover/Cut/Healing Wish

Almia Darkrai (Lv. 100)
Relaxed nature
Ability: Bad Dreams
Stats: 286/235/216/300/236/265
Moves: Dark Void/Shadow Ball/Dream Eater/Sludge Bomb

2012MAY Darkrai (Lv. 76)
Serious nature
Ability: Bad Dreams
Stats: 196/158/157/213/165/195
Moves: Dark Void/Ominous Wind/Haze/Nightmare

Japanese Plasma Genesect (Lv. 50)
Lonely nature
Ability: Download
Stats: 144/150/102/127/110/106
Moves: Techno Blast/Magnet Bomb/SolarBeam/Signal Beam

WIN2013 Keldeo (Lv. 50)
Relaxed nature
Ability: Justified
Stats: 164/86/104/144/109/109
Moves: Sacred Sword/Swords Dance/Hydro Pump/Aqua Jet

FAL2010 Mew (Lv. 6)
Rash nature
Ability: Synchronize
Stats: 29/18/18/18/16/17
Moves: Pound

Liberty Garden Victini (Lv. 15)
Impish nature
Ability: Victory Star
Stats: 55/36/38/32/37/37
Moves: Confusion/Incinerate/Quick Attack/Endure

Liberty Garden Victini (Lv. 15)
Lonely nature
Ability: Victory Star
Stats: 57/39/34/39/38/36
Moves: Confusion/Incinerate/Quick Attack/Endure

I know this is more than what you are interested in, but could you CMT again and see if there is anything else you'd like? This includes my event section. If you find anything you'd like for them, just edit them into your post.

Years
  • Seen Aug 27, 2013
i would like a latias mewtwo and deoxys if you can i can trade cloned keldeo, latios and zeckroms that i had rnc clone for me since i can't do it myself i also need the 3 starters from generations 1 and 2 mudkip and torchic and piplup and chimchar can check my trade shop and check my offers area to see if i can breed anything you want. i would prefer the legiondaries over the starters if i don't have enough to trade for them all

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
Years
Hi. i'm looking for charmander. what do you want for one?

i've got White/white2/soulsilver.
Hmm... do you have any of these Pokemon? They're the ones I'm currently looking for. Any one will do fine. Voltorb, Exeggcute, Tyrogue, Houndour, Spinarak, Phanpy, Miltank, Illumise, Glameow, Litwick.
i would like a latias mewtwo and deoxys if you can i can trade cloned keldeo, latios and zeckroms that i had rnc clone for me since i can't do it myself i also need the 3 starters from generations 1 and 2 mudkip and torchic and piplup and chimchar can check my trade shop and check my offers area to see if i can breed anything you want. i would prefer the legiondaries over the starters if i don't have enough to trade for them all
Well, I already have those, but the more the merrier, eh~? For the starters you requested, I'm interested in these Pokemon from your trade thread:

Hoppip
Seedot
Numel
Spinda
Corphish
Petilil
Sigilyph
Cryogonal
Pawniard

Years
  • Seen Aug 27, 2013
Well, I already have those, but the more the merrier, eh~? For the starters you requested, I'm interested in these Pokemon from your trade thread:

Hoppip
Seedot
Numel
Spinda
Corphish
Petilil
Sigilyph
Cryogonal
Pawniard[/QUOTE
ok since i needed 10 starters and you wanted 8 do you wan extras of any of those for the last 2

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
Years
Just on to say I'm not feeling well so I won't be able to complete any trades today, and maybe tomorrow as well if I'm not feeling any better by then.

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
Years
ok since i needed 10 starters and you wanted 8 do you wan extras of any of those for the last 2
Ah, woops, I must have miscounted. Thought there were 9. I did request 9, not 8, though XD Just add Litwick to the list, and that should be the right amount.

I'm interested in the shiny cloneable Kingdra, what would you like for her?
Ah, sorry for not replying. Didn't see your post. What do you have to offer?

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 27, 2013
Ah, woops, I must have miscounted. Thought there were 9. I did request 9, not 8, though XD Just add Litwick to the list, and that should be the right amount.[/QUOTE]
ok i miscounted since i wasn't getting andone asking for litwicks i released them will breed another so give me a couple minutes then will be able to trade

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
Years
Ah, woops, I must have miscounted. Thought there were 9. I did request 9, not 8, though XD Just add Litwick to the list, and that should be the right amount.
ok i miscounted since i wasn't getting andone asking for litwicks i released them will breed another so give me a couple minutes then will be able to trade
Ok. I'll just get those other Pokemon cloned and I'll wait on wi-fi.

Years
  • Seen Feb 6, 2014

Ah, sorry for not replying. Didn't see your post. What do you have to offer?

I have a shiny Skarmory at Lv. 100 if you're interested

d00bt00b

Genxo
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jul 1, 2013
Just a question: Are you a shiny hunter? How long did it take you to find all those shinies?

Back