• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Ryen

Who's idea should we use for the second gym? (Ideas posted in the thread)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

shinylugia249

I'm back
Years
  • Seen Sep 29, 2016
Update!
The kanto Map is finished (Some places in kanto are already mapped).
Look in the attachments for the screenshot.

** Currently looking for an idealist. 1 - 3 positions Open!

Vampire://Krimm

→ clocks everywhere →
Years
Hey wow, a project with potential : D

I really like it! Especially your Region Maps, the Kanto Map done with D/P Graphics is really nice. Also very good screenshots ^_^ I'm really liking the Dewgong Surf Sprite. Can't wait to see a full post from you!

Last edited:

shinylugia249

I'm back
Years
  • Seen Sep 29, 2016
Thanks! It means a lot hearing it from you (Neo eras is awsome!). The region Maps are really easy to make.
For the kanto map there will be a few edits that will be made (it looks empty to me).

Vampire://Krimm

→ clocks everywhere →
Years
Whoops, I spelled potential wrong x_x

No problem XD This game looks pretty good itself. Though I was wondering how you got the cities and routes on the Region map to line up exactly with the little square thing D: I'm having a problem with that.

InMooseWeTrust

Jack of All Trades
Years
I don't know if you would want me because I'm a n00b when it comes to using Pokemon Essentials, but I would like some experience in making an actual Pokemon game.

Right now I'm working on maps of all the regions for Pokemon Hall of Fame.

I also have a lot of bright ideas.

shinylugia249

I'm back
Years
  • Seen Sep 29, 2016
Vampire://Krimm : To make the thing on the map line up with the icons take the map with no icons on it and divide it into square sections the size of an icon (town icon). It should look like a grid. Then add the icons in the square areas (where you wamt them). After you're done put the map back together.

InMooseWeTrust : Were you talking about being an idealist? If so then yes i need a buch of people to come up with many ideas.

Last edited:

shinylugia249

I'm back
Years
  • Seen Sep 29, 2016
The first position to be filled up, Beta Testers! We are no longer looking for Beta testers. There are many more positions open so just Pm me if you are interested.

PokemonPlatnum

nomnomnom.
Years
SL are you sure I can't use the green outside tileset....I'll ask permission when omega comes back from his hols..I need these tilesets to improve my game furthur...

shinylugia249

I'm back
Years
  • Seen Sep 29, 2016
The trees are from wah. Go to their site and click on basic tiles (it will be in Spanish) There will be many tiles there. I just edited some of them to get tiles for the outside, snowy ouside, and partly snowy (and for events).

shinylugia249

I'm back
Years
  • Seen Sep 29, 2016
Just to show everyone that i've been working on the game, here is an update (please comment) :

Spoiler:

Credits:
Trees - Wah, Omegagroudon
Grass - Omegagroudon (made colors a bit different)

* trainer cards and badges are not final. I need someone to desing badges
for the game.

*I've been working on a sidequest right after the galactic event.
Bigger update and screenshots coming soon!

*Running and bike sprites finished!
Screenshots coming soon!

Last edited:

shinylugia249

I'm back
Years
  • Seen Sep 29, 2016
Thanks HOF, i like how your game is going too. I wonder how can program all those events (takes up too much time, you already have 2 regions in your game!).

Luke128th

These days shall pass...
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jun 1, 2012
I like it, especially the idea of using Team Galactic. The only thing I don't like is the battle screen text box. Change the colors. Green and orange just don't look that too good in my taste. Us Black for the outline of the box and grey for the inside. Just a thought ^_^! Also change the Battle stat boxes. They look like a mix of some other box with the original. Other than that, the game looks awesome!

Hall Of Famer

Born as Hall of Famer
Years
Thanks HOF, i like how your game is going too. I wonder how can program all those events (takes up too much time, you already have 2 regions in your game!).

Well, I did spend a lot of time implementing those events in my game so it's not suggested for you to do them' ll alone. You may need someone to help with the map and sprites so you can completely concentrate on modifying the scripts and other graphics. Btw, why didn't you post this game thread in Game Development Forum?

shinylugia249

I'm back
Years
  • Seen Sep 29, 2016
If you meant the games showcase, then it's beacuse i wanted a team before posting it there, Now that i have everything I need I'll be able to post this in the Games showcase, but first i have to get it approved by Avatar. I have a new video! I will upload the video on youtube and post a link in a couple of mins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back