• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hack Series: Pokémon Blaze Black & Pokémon Volt White

metalflygon08

BIG PECKS
Years
  • Seen Jul 31, 2016
Sweet, I'll just patch it over my Black version I'm playing right now, I just miss out on the 1st 3 gyms.

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
Years
Awesome stuff, Drayano. But just looking at the information so far, that's a pretty big difference in levels compared to the original games. xD

Drayano

Axe me a question, I dare you.
Years
Yeah, saying I went crazy with the levels is probably an understatement. The Lucky Egg makes it all better though!

KevinSephiroth

Captain of the undead army
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Apr 28, 2021
Downloading right now. Will play this in a minute. Seing the documentations provided in the archive, this looks really awesome !!! Thanks you .

Years
  • Seen Jun 10, 2023
It's always good to see a project, even if it's supposed to be a small one, be finished and released.

Drayano

Years
Okay, fixed the first post now. Those censors screwed a lot of the words up big time >>;

Hope you guys are finding the game fine so far~

Years
  • Seen Jun 10, 2023
Well he might be like me with a terrible computer that can't really emulate ANYTHING beyond the GBA era good.

shinx12345

Aquilla
Years
This is very impressive!
I have been thinking that...
Okay, wishing that someone would do something like this!
(Also +points for being from Wales!)

Kamigoroshi

Moemon Hunter
Years
I'm currently playing Blaze Black and I must say it's a really well done hack. I especially love the new type combinations you've added so far.

My only nitpick at this point would be that Gothita/Gothorita/Gothitelle are still of the single Psychic type according to the documentation files, while Psychic/Dark would be more fitting for them (considering their descriptions, appearance and move pools).

Drayano

Years
Thank you~

Yeah, Gothitelle was a bit of a weird thing really. I did consider the Psychic/Dark but for some reason she just doesn't appear Dark to me. I know the colour scheme, goth like look, the movepool etcetera but she just doesn't have that "evil" look to me, like most of the Dark-types do (except for like Absol or something). Granted, it would have made her more useful, so I may consider it for a future update.

NatureKeeper

Correction: Legendary Trainer Joey sent out TEH EPIC RATTATA.

Nice. I still need to get White first, though. I have to wait 4 days. >.>

KevinSephiroth

Captain of the undead army
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Apr 28, 2021
Playing right now. I gathered an Houndour (lv22) Servine my starter (lv 19) Panpour (lv19) and a Pidgey (lv10) so far , and I must say, Lenora is giving me a hard time. Her Herdier with his Work up+Take down (Can't understand why he attacks first with Take down and last sometimes otherwise) ...

Good hack so far !!

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
Am I the only one who is having a Black Screen problem? \: D: ;o

Years
  • Seen Sep 25, 2012
great hack! my current team is croconaw (22), volbeat (23), tranquill (27)(love that is is special), croagunk (27), houndour (23), and servine (25). im about to get to Castelia city. if you would like, I would love to make a few edits but lack the skills to do so, would you mind helping me out? (would be editing moves that need boosts (razorwind, submission etc. as well as some of the pokemon types that you did not (gothielle, glalie charizard etc. and some ablilities like breloom to keep poison heal and nidoking to have sheer force)

Back