• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Expert Emerald~ FINAL BETA RELEASED (Project Complete)

Overall Hack Rating!

• ★★★★★

Votes: 756 69.3%
  • ★★★★

Votes: 230 21.1%
  • ★★★

Votes: 60 5.5%
  • ★★

Votes: 10 0.9%
  • Votes: 35 3.2%

• Total voters

Chronosplit

I play for keeps!
Years
  • Seen May 3, 2022
how can you catch suicune when the internal clocks busted? every emerald rom will come like that, im stuck with it being all-water and won't be able to get to the ice. any solution?

If you're using an emulator without an RTC, you need to upgrade. If you're using a normal emulator, turn it on.

Fixed.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Mar 2, 2021
thanks. anyone know where to find skitty or delcatty? its the one thing im missing

Years
  • Seen Mar 2, 2021
Skitty can be found on Route 116 and Delcatty can only be obtained by evolving it

that is what i would have thought but i've thoroughly checked, and they are not there. if you check skitty's area location in the dex you get no locations

Years
  • Seen Jul 25, 2017
I know the route based on the documents for bagon and larvitar. But I cant seem to encounter them. For bagon I only encoutered dratini and on granite cave, I cant find any larvitar

Years
  • Seen Jul 5, 2016
Not sure if this has been brought up but the flag for Articuno is tied to the contest hall so
capturing or defeating Articuno will result in you being unable to get any ribbions.

My soulution was to remove snorlax event and use his flag. Then pass snorlax off on a trade character.
I also have created, and inserted, overworld sprites for Kanto starters, Jarichi, and Eevee if you want them

mediafire

/folder/n0l9a697n7ds7/Pokemon_Emerald_Custom_Sprites

Years
I know the route based on the documents for bagon and larvitar. But I cant seem to encounter them. For bagon I only encoutered dratini and on granite cave, I cant find any larvitar
Larvitar is present inside Granite cave but has very low encounter rate. Please be patient buddy. Larvitar is present on 2nd Floor i-e where you need Flash to access the cave.

Years
Beat it. Managed to build 96+ team against E4, then team of 100 for Battle Frontier and against Steven. Great hack really.

Years
  • Seen Jul 25, 2017
Larvitar is present inside Granite cave but has very low encounter rate. Please be patient buddy. Larvitar is present on 2nd Floor i-e where you need Flash to access the cave.

thanks. I was able to find one but too bad I'm aiming for a favorable nature either attack or special attack and it is reall a pain. By the way is bagon really around route 120. Out of 100 encounters I only encounter 20 dratini but no bagon

Years
thanks. I was able to find one but too bad I'm aiming for a favorable nature either attack or special attack and it is reall a pain. By the way is bagon really around route 120. Out of 100 encounters I only encounter 20 dratini but no bagon
Yes it is on Route 120 but unfortunately isn't it just like Larvitar it has a very low encounter rate. Frustration for a big prize !!!!

Years
  • Seen Jul 25, 2017
guys i know where squirtle its but i can't get to the spot where squirtle is. i already have waterfal. there is a ledge

Years
  • Seen Jul 25, 2017
There must be a way to get it. Try moving around to check. Since it's been too long ago when I played Expert Emerald, I really captured it at that time

i tried but i just cant get passed through it through the waterfal. i can't find any alternate route

Checkout the screenshot. I came from the waterfall beyond. there is no pathway coming from above. I tried cheating using walk through walls and searched the area above but there are no routes
screenshot_2013-06-20_1525_zps07e131be.png

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jul 5, 2016
Amnher see that white ledge in your screen shot. You must use the trick bike to hop from ledge to ledge.

if your unsure as to which bike you have hold b while riding to do a wheelie.
if you cant do a wheelie you have the wrong bike. Trade bikes at Mauvile.

Years
Amnher see that white ledge in your screen shot. You must use the trick bike to hop from ledge to ledge.

if your unsure as to which bike you have hold b while riding to do a wheelie.
if you cant do a wheelie you have the wrong bike. Trade bikes at Mauvile.

i tried but i just cant get passed through it through the waterfal. i can't find any alternate route

Checkout the screenshot. I came from the waterfall beyond. there is no pathway coming from above. I tried cheating using walk through walls and searched the area above but there are no routes
Those ledges need an Acro Bike which will allow you to jump from those pipes. Press b button when you are riding on it and directional keys to where you have to jump

Years
  • Seen Jul 26, 2013
Does anyone know how to use the aurora ticket, mystery ticket, old sea map etc. once they've been obtained from Battle Frontier after beating Elite 4, please?

Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
Does anyone know how to use the aurora ticket, mystery ticket, old sea map etc. once they've been obtained from Battle Frontier after beating Elite 4, please?

Go to the Lilycove docks and talk to the person there.

Last edited:

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
You absolutely need to have Old Sea Map for event to start. ;)
And as Aruaruu stated, you need to go to docks (doesn't really matter which ones I think) and "board" on a ship.

Years
  • Seen Jul 25, 2017
Just wondering, is solarbeam omitted from exeggcute? I'm already 43 but there is no solarbeam

Years
  • Seen Jan 19, 2015
Oh man, this looks awesome!
I can't wait to play! Well, I would play it, but my R4's GBA Emulator doesn't support Emerald :o
Nice hack though!

Back