• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

OMG, You are such a Charizard!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024

Oh my. Togetic, really? That's nice, I guess! At least the part of being impulsive I know is true xD

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
Years
  • Age 22
  • Nah
  • Seen Feb 28, 2017
I tookthe dragonfly cave one and thats what i got

pikachu.gif

...wow. Pikachu is great. I love the part "People who meet you like you immediately." Have to say thats my fav part. Wow is this rly true? Cool xD. Aaannnyyywaaay. I agree on the social part. Lol, yeah.

Ace.

Love Yourself
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 29, 2015
I took the test with all 649 Pokemon included and I got this:

For 50 % you are: You're a Raichu. You have a lot of integrity and you love your friends and family.

Sirfetch’d

I'd be my favorite Pokemon, Castform! Not only because it is my favorite but I am like Castform in a few ways. My attitude and demeanor changes with the weather a bit. For example it is pretty and sunny I am happy and if it is rainy and gloomy I might be sleepy or kinda saddened.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
I took the "What Pokémon Are You?" quiz from Cave of Dragonflies, and according to the result, I'm a Togetic.

Spoiler:

That sounds like me. I have no problem with being this Pokémon, but it would've been better if I was Vulpix. It's cute, It's small enough to hold in your arms, and it's very loveable. It's one of my favorite Pokémon of all time, haha.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 16, 2022
mewtwo.gif

Pretty interesting result. Plus, I like to be alone for long periods of time, which fits with mewtwo's persona.

Arma

The Hyena
Years

Don't quite agree with the "generally popular" part, but other than that, I guess it is accurate. I do think the togetic's description matches me as well. XD

EDIT: I'm kinda surprised to see how no one else got Dragonite here, I thought it was one of the most common outcomes.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Online now
spinda.gif

WTF? {XD}

Well, at least part of it is true...I guess...maybe? xD

Pokemount

Hello
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Nov 27, 2013
I took a few tests... getting Mew, Tyranitar, Snorlax and Pikachu.

Shrew

is a Shrew
Years
Hm, it seems that every year I take this test, I end up getting different results. Last year, I got Togetic. This year, I got Lapras:

I think this is a good analysis of me, and how I've changed over the year(s). A friend once described me as a Mime Jr., despite me never even bringing up that pokemon, so I felt like that was a good analysis.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back