• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Deep Sea

Will This Game be a Successs

• No

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Yes

Votes: 7 70.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
  • Seen Apr 17, 2009
yeah, Like a HUUUUUUGE tower that has a platform on top where you have the championship PKMN league battle! and little towns on underwater mountains that just peak above the water, if the graphics turn out awsome, I could be drooling over this game.

spike6958

TCG Collector
Years
  • Age 35
  • UK
  • Seen Apr 30, 2021
ive been looking through your posts and i found one that says the only thing you can do is sprite well just so you no you cant expect other people to make this game for you instead you should at least try mapping and stuff yourself first and show people that you will be working on the game aswell because no one will want to work for some one that isn't doing trying to do some of the work themselve and if spriting is the only thing that your good at you should look at mabe making sprite request thread and helping people on there game because i can tell that this game will not be completed unless you are willing to do some of the work yourself

misty-slave09

Kasumi<3
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen May 12, 2009
i think its gonna be a sucess and i love water pokemon so im looking foward to some more pics

Years
  • Seen Oct 19, 2006
This is an amazing idea. I wish you the best of luck on it and hope you release a demo soon.

Back