• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Sorry you are having bad luck with it.
Sorry 300 eggs and not 1 jolly yet!!
Ok RNC.

Also, I'm VERY interested in this:

244.gif

Diabolico's Shiny Entei (Naive) (Fully Redis)
HP - Ground
IV's: 29/31/31/30/30/31
EV's: UT

What would you like for it?

I'll vm u later I cant trade for a couple of days!!

WingedDragon

Competitive Trainer
Years
Do you have the ability to obtain Mew? I would be willing to offer multiple pokemon for it legends, of course. Including Regigigas, Entei. Pm or Vm me let me know if you can. Thanks

bian

Years
Hello!
Can you again help me clone my Pokemon? Here's the Pokemon that needs cloning (all are on 5th Gen):
* Keldeo = 4 + the original
* Pikachu = 2 + the original.

Use this FC: 5457 8823 3469
Thanks! :)

Last edited:

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Hello!
Can you again help me clone my Pokemon? Here's the Pokemon that need's cloning (all are on 5th Gen):
* Keldeo = 4 + the original
* Pikachu = 2 + the original.

Use this FC: 5457 8823 3469

I can certainly do that for you, would it be alright to keep 1 on the keldeo's for myself??

bian

Years
Uh sure, although it would almost be the same as the Keldeo that I've cloned for you before; and just like before, can you mark the original one? ^^;

I know the FC that I would use, going online now. :)

Last edited:

bian

Years
Thank you very much for the clones!

By the way, the WORLD12 Pikachu is from someone who went to Hawaii (The Pokemon World Championships 2012 venue) and downloaded it there, so you can be assure of it's legitimacy. It's fully-redis so you can post it in your shop.

About the Keldeo, I'm a RNG abuser, so I trade Pokemon for events that I don't have access which have high IVs. Anyway, can you do me a favor and please do not redistribute the Keldeo?

Back