• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Victory Fire (Version 2.7 Released)

HeffayGuap

"Chubby Bunny"
Years
  • Seen Mar 3, 2013
Thanks for reporting,I've fixed these bugs and the errors about Drifblim,thanks again for reporting.

You're welcome, this is a fun hack!
Hey, I found something else :)

It's possible to get stuck in Trick House #4 (after 5 badges). It's the one with the Strength boulders.
You can get stuck behind the last set of boulders if they reset after you've moved them aside. The way they are arranged, it is impossible to get out if they move back to their original position. They will move back if you go too far away from them. Once you go past them the first time, if you go to the top tiles on the ledge before getting back out, they will reset and there is no way to get out.

Good thing I didn't save at the wrong time! :P

j_Woo

Patnogonian
Years
Just what? If you're going to say something negative about this hack, you have no room to talk. Have you even made any hacks?

Your assumptions are good and you should feel good. Anyway the storyline is pretty enjoyable and the graphics are good. Overall this hack is pretty good, but I feel like the distribution of difficulty could be done a little better. I don't know if this applies to others, but I feel like as I'm playing through it, I'm either over leveled or under leveled. And you don't really find many good items throughout the map, but then you turn around and there's a building where you can buy everything you can think of for insanely low prices. I just think this could be evened out more. Also I know this has probably been said before but not having to teach the starter cut would be really helpful or making the move deleter available sooner. Still overall a good hack though

HeffayGuap

"Chubby Bunny"
Years
  • Seen Mar 3, 2013
LOL, I just found Suicune and where you can challenge Alvero any time you want.
I wasn't expecting him to send out a Lvl 92 Tentacruel! I only have 5 badges, and Lvl 46 Pokemon right now!
I was like, "HOLY ****!" *reset* xD

::EDIT::
At Jade Volcano, Silk has a Lvl 45 Lopunny that all it does is fail at Baton Pass. Why???

Last edited:

Years
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
Is there a move deleter in this version and where can I find him?

Dr.D can help you to delete moves in Halfleaf City.

LOL, I just found Suicune and where you can challenge Alvero any time you want.
I wasn't expecting him to send out a Lvl 92 Tentacruel! I only have 5 badges, and Lvl 46 Pokemon right now!
I was like, "HOLY ****!" *reset* xD

::EDIT::
At Jade Volcano, Silk has a Lvl 45 Lopunny that all it does is fail at Baton Pass. Why???

That is a bug,and I fixed it just now,and the reason why Lopunny always fail at Baton Pass just because I didn't adjust the moves of it.But now,I made it correct,also,the bugs you mentioned previously is also fixed now.

Years
So... can u evolve electabuzz in this game? if u can ,how? Idk is this "dead" threat but anyway =P and fast answe pls. wanna know will i take guy to my team. but yeah u have done just fine job!!! i was rly suprised about starter and that i HAD to teach cut for him to move forward ;_; rly stypidly planned i think =P and u rly would laught when u would saw my face when axew learnt slash on next level -.-

Years
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
So... can u evolve electabuzz in this game? if u can ,how? Idk is this "dead" threat but anyway =P and fast answe pls. wanna know will i take guy to my team. but yeah u have done just fine job!!! i was rly suprised about starter and that i HAD to teach cut for him to move forward ;_; rly stypidly planned i think =P and u rly would laught when u would saw my face when axew learnt slash on next level -.-

You can evolve Electabuzz in this hack,it'll evolve at Lv50.

Where I can get heart scales?

You can find some underwater or just try to find some near the sea.

5296]how do I play this game it looks so interesting???[/QUOTE]

Patch the .ups file to a clean Emerld rom.

Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2017
Hey 1158 I know someone asked earlier but did you insert the P/S Split? If so, I need to change some moves around on my team :/

DJCherryTempo

The Reserved Observer
Years
I gave this hack a shot, and I was enjoying it....until I came up to the Library area. I was having trouble beating the girl guarding the upstairs area, and I couldnt expand my team because I couldnt get any Pokeballs until after the first Gym, and so I had to end up using a cheat to make it my turn all the time to pass her, and I just ended up never turning that code off for the rest of the game. So if this hack is ever updated, please give us some Pokeballs sooner than that. I just couldnt seem to beat anyone with my starter and that one Pokemon you get from the rival guy.

Years
  • Seen Mar 22, 2013
how do I patch the .ups file to a clean emerald rom ??? sorry I'm a total noob at this..

Years
I gave this hack a shot, and I was enjoying it....until I came up to the Library area. I was having trouble beating the girl guarding the upstairs area, and I couldnt expand my team because I couldnt get any Pokeballs until after the first Gym, and so I had to end up using a cheat to make it my turn all the time to pass her, and I just ended up never turning that code off for the rest of the game. So if this hack is ever updated, please give us some Pokeballs sooner than that. I just couldnt seem to beat anyone with my starter and that one Pokemon you get from the rival guy.

Just don't train Ekans and go all the way up to the 1st medal with your starter. Ekans/Arbok is a horrible Pokémon, and if you only use your starter, that part of the game will be easy because it'll be overleveled.

how do I patch the .ups file to a clean emerald rom ??? sorry I'm a total noob at this..

When you have the .ups patch and the clean Emerald Rom, download Tsukuyomi UPS patcher. Now, open Tsukuyomi.exe, and click "Apply patch to an existing file". There, in UPS patch to apply, select the .ups patch, and in Target Rom, select the Emerald Rom. Then click apply patch, and your Emerald Rom will have become Pokémon Victory Fire. (The patcher doesn't change the name of the rom, so it will still be called Pokémon Emerald, but that's not a problem, just change the name, because it's Victory Fire; you'll see the size of the file changes though).

Years
  • Seen Jun 3, 2013
any1 can giv me more tips about sword of eliza :(
im still cant find it
i've already surf anyway that i can surf

Years
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
Hey 1158 I know someone asked earlier but did you insert the P/S Split? If so, I need to change some moves around on my team :/

Yes, I did.

any1 can giv me more tips about sword of eliza :(
im still cant find it
i've already surf anyway that i can surf

You can't find it around the waters which are able to surf on. You can find the ancient sword in a place which is unable to use surf and it's in a special cave, and it's not Mt.Skywall.

for god sake when scraggy learns his first fighting type move -.-

It can learn its first Fighting-Type move at Level 36, yes, I must admit it, it's really too late.

Dude ! when does munchlax evolve ?? I got him lvl 30 & now hes 61 !

Munchlax evolve with happiness value at 220 as it level up.

Years
  • Seen Jul 22, 2019
ok cool thx ! can I get somewhere the Sooth Bell (I think thats the name of the item that raise the happiness of your pokemon )

Oh & btw where the hell is the key in Crystal Villa ?? I cant find it

Last edited:
Years
http :// imageshack.us/ photo/ my-images/ 46/ lolbugo.png/
Mom can i enter there, please? =P (sry i have to use space there cause im not allowet to post url yet =P)

Anyway i did read that lampent (or what it never was again) evolves same way as umbreon... so happiness and night right? so my question is can i change time somehow and what is fastest way to gain happiness? can u get soothe bell or something or do i have to run like crazy 10-20 mins? =P

Back