• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

FireRed hack: Pokémon AshGray Version (Beta 4.5 Released!!)

Troock

Whatever Forever
Years
Love the game, definately in my top 3!!!

I saw someone ask if Metapod was gonna do another of these hacks for Hoenn, Sinnoh or Unova. I'd like to say that I am thinking of doing either a "Pokemon Ash Pearl" or "Pokemon Ash Black" Version.

Hey, that was me. And I would really appreciate it if you'd do that! I would definitely support it from the start. Just tell me when/if you're going to do it!

AshKetchumisnumber1

Pokémon Master
Years
sweet

hey metapod i see that you did more work on beta 4.0 n did more episodes, however you did not finish the beta and release the new beta yet so please do that and i'll play again :)

saurab

Born to win like a champ
Years
I came online after a long time and am happy to see that meta has updated the episodes recently..All the best meta

ROBO-BOY

The Monkey Man
Years
Hey, I'm just wondering how everyone thinks episode 109, the pokemon food fight will go down, coz Meowth has that wierd suite thing. It could have Volt Absorb Ability, hence why Pikachu couldn't beat it. Can't wait to see!

Years
  • Seen Sep 16, 2012
This is a really great hack (isn't it more of a mod though?)

I was wondering is there was a difference in the rate of shiny Pokemon encounters from normal games. I found two shiny Pidgey in the grassland outside of Mt. Moon about 5 minutes apart from each other.

Years
  • Seen Aug 12, 2013
there is Pokemon Ash Gray 3.6.1 and I want beta 3.0 and there isn't link for download
Help How i can download beta 3 Pokemon Ash gray?

Years
  • Seen Jan 8, 2013
Hey metapod,

I have a problem with the game after the episode when Ash releases Pidgeot into the wild. You know were you have to swim in Route 1 and go west to get to the blimp. Well, I am unable to get to the blimp because the river is blocked by trees (not the small one where you can cut it the big ass ones) I've tried downloading the game again but the trees still block my way. Please help.

Years
  • Seen Aug 12, 2013
I have the same problem.And I download again and again and When I swim in Route 1 and go west to get to the blimp I have trees on my way and I can't swim to valentia island

Years
  • Seen Aug 12, 2013
because When I release Pidgeot i must swim in Route 1 to valentia island and i can't because on the way are trees.(not the small one where you can cut it the big ass ones)

Please write me link to Pokemon Ash Gray beta 3.0 Please

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2013
I'm a tad confused. I've been using a tutorial to get me through to Mew's Island, but the guy skipped it for some reason. I'm at the part where Nurse Joy has disappeared and the boat can't leave due to the weather. I can't remember this happening in the anime and I can't find it in the episode guide, so does anybody know where Nurse Joy is hiding?

Back