• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pok?mon Soul

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Apr 1, 2006
Hello!, i present my hack, is in spanish, but i can translate, the screenshots!

Storyline supplied by PM on 01/20/2006.

Good, this ROM that I am making single, with that is hack another aid that has given Apo me. POK?MON SOUL HISTORY!:
You have asked yourself sometimes that is detras of the Earth, that mysteries surround everybody pok?mon? Always there is something new that to discover, something that to hide, always there is good and bad, but in fact, all people this sunk in its thoughts, its ideas, until its actions... Bi?n, because after waking up in the island of the dreams, and your destiny is to be trainer pok?mon, but you ask yourself like leaving an island without pok?mon that makes lost surf... For that reason DAS by the possibility of irte of, until you discover that Mr. DEYAS, has discovered a subterraneas grotto there that unites everybody by vias.

DATA:
- Many regions by descubiri
- Mysteries.
- Evil teams.
- New trainers.
- Scripts
- Mini sprites new of pok?mon.
- Fight against legend?rios.
- complete Translation spanish.

Old screenshots

New screenshots

Sorry, but I don't speak inglish i am a spanis rom hacker!

Last edited by a moderator:

Spazzup

umm
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Nov 9, 2008
You need a storyline to accompany those screenshots ;D

Pazuzu

Flushing Meadows
Years
Rules said:
Plan your Hack before making a thread. When posting a Thread here, you have to provide information which show the progress you made. A Storyline and Screenshots are required when you are creating a Thread for your Hack. Threads that don't contain a Storyline and Screenshots will be closed. Following the "Thread Layout Reccomendation" thread is reccomended.
Sorry homes, but a Storyline is required when you are posting a thread here!

Please read the rules next time!

Your Screenshots look very promissing, if you supply a Storyline to me via PM, I will re-open this thread for you.

But for now,

~closed~

Storyline was supplied via PM on 02/20/2006!

~re-opened~

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jul 11, 2012
This rom looks promising hopefully it follows through & when you make a beta version i wanna test it out.

smithy.boy

Hack and PKMN egg farmer
Years
  • Seen Sep 8, 2022
This looks good. I like your tilesets...Some of your pics arent loading anymore.

Years
  • Seen May 14, 2010
wooooooo,eyyy hello luggy, enchants your hackrom to me, mainly by the changed thing that this, you have modified a pile the ROM.
congratulations!!!!!

Years
  • Seen Apr 1, 2006
Hello, Screenshots, these watch I bring more are of the interior of piramide, in her hides a frightful secret.
PS: Thanks for the opinions.

Years
  • Seen Apr 1, 2006
Then now I am with the tiles, and in a moment I will arrive until the end of the beta, in 2 weeks I suppose that already be '!!!!.
pd:Well, watches, that wants hack in ingles k helps me to translate it, sure "" would have to understand the Spanish.​

Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2020
This hack is gonna turn out great.Keep it up.And maybe i can help you with the translations.It's too bad a great hack in a language you don't understand!!If you send me some scripts i can send them back with the translation next to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back