• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

{NM}Redwolf

Rebels against the God
Years
extremely sry bout the delay there rnc. btw i'm not sure how much u know bout ev'ing but when u trade me shinies its very important that they are ut.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
oh! well you dont have to if you dont want
I don't mind, just a little bit more of a wait than I expect though, sorry, I'll let you know when.
extremely sry bout the delay there rnc. btw i'm not sure how much u know bout ev'ing but when u trade me shinies its very important that they are ut.

Yes, I knew that, I didn't check those before I game them to you, if there t'd, just toss 'em.

latios09

Super Event Trader
Years
THANKS SOOOOOO MUCH 4 THE TRADE!!! I'll repay you later.

BBBBBBBBBBUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!

Dark Nero

Feel The Darkness
Years
Do you clone your Pokémon? Because l have seen a few comments about you giving away some of them? Seeing as you nearly have every event it would be a bit hard trading with you but l am interested in;
Red Hakase Metagross
VGC09 Milotic
Can you have a look in my threads and see if we could trade?
(But l think you already have them...)

Years
OK why not!!

Ok, not interested in those but, I'm feeling giving atm, you can have them.

Sorry, forgot what you wanted??

Thanks for the bump!!

I wanted a Blaziken and Celebi if possible. If not, just a Blaziken Lv 50 for a Lapras Lv 54 would be great. I'm using Platinum -

Name: Anis
FC: 0517 4210 6117

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
THANKS SOOOOOO MUCH 4 THE TRADE!!! I'll repay you later.

BBBBBBBBBBUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!
You don't have to repay me, thanks for the bump.

Do you clone your Pokémon? Because l have seen a few comments about you giving away some of them? Seeing as you nearly have every event it would be a bit hard trading with you but l am interested in;
Red Hakase Metagross
VGC09 Milotic
Can you have a look in my threads and see if we could trade?
(But l think you already have them...)
I will check your thread, I'll let you know, if I don't see any thing I'll give them to you.
I wanted a Blaziken and Celebi if possible. If not, just a Blaziken Lv 50 for a Lapras Lv 54 would be great. I'm using Platinum -

Name: Anis
FC: 0517 4210 6117

Catch me on here please.

Hey can I have 29 rare candys? Thanks.
Don't you think your asking for a bit much??
Just A Quick Bump

-_-_-_-
Thanks for the bump!!

~~~(unneeded)BUMP~~~

filler

oops i guess i wuz a little lat there on the bump.
Thanks for the bump!!

b-b-b-b-badumpabump

bump bump bump bump bump bump
Thanks for the bump!!

Thank goodness I'm done thanking for the bumps!!

Dark Nero

Feel The Darkness
Years
Thank you, btw there was nothing in your thread, sorry, but if you give me a bit you can have them.

No problem, i'll have something nice for you, and give the Scyther to {NM}Redwolf, it has 31 IV's in all stats, if he EV's it properly it will be very powerful xD

{NM}Redwolf

Rebels against the God
Years
No problem, i'll have something nice for you, and give the Scyther to {NM}Redwolf, it has 31 IV's in all stats, if he EV's it properly it will be very powerful xD
i dont really calculate iv's cause like u said a lot of people hack them but i'm willing to work with about any pokemon regardless of the iv's cause i just like to ev pokemon that other people haven't and the fact i'm kinda tired of seeing all the same ev'd pokemon on every trade thread......

Back