• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ask a question to the member above you! [v.2]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kojas

That riceball kid
Years
I have a pumpkin with a crown on as my avatar because of my username, which I came up with on coincidence.

Kojas, what's your top anime series?

School Rumble! The characters in that anime are just so funny. Probably the funniest anime I seen in awhile. (Tordora! comes close though. Where my picture is from. *Wink* *wink*)

Can you explain the meaning of your signature?

Kojas

That riceball kid
Years
Nah. I just leave that up to any possibly existing Chansey. It's much more satisfying to watch when they do it.

^ What is your favorite anime music?

I laaaaaaabbbb the music (every single song) from K-on! I love that anime so much. I even know how to play a little of one of their songs on the guitar. If we're getting specific on my favorite song it's Utauyo!! Miracle. Opening song on K-ON!

^What's your favorite food?

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
Years
Guy Things.

Read, write, sleep, eat. Pokecommmunity. Facebook. Pokemon Vortex. Those kind of things.

droomph. Do you like Legends of Heroes?

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 5, 2012
Can you explain the meaning of your signature?

Sure. Both pictures are from One Piece (manga). The first picture is from the second island of women, which is actually an island of transvestites (the ladys man character Sanji has nightmares from this). The second is when the self destruct button is pressed, so the meaning is that the island is destroyed (although I think it's a little funny because the first island looks peaceful, then mass destruction ensues). In reality the second picture is another island entirely.

Miltank, do you want chocolate?

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 5, 2012
Hell yeah, wjhy not?

^who is your favorite Anime character?

I've got a couple of favorites including Kotomine Kirei and Uryuu ryuunosuke from the Fate/ franchise by Type Moon.

^Is it sunny outside? (seriously can't think of anything)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back