• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Roads of Light [T] [OOC+SU]

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
Not really. Actually, ours is one of the most active around. Not the most, but one of them.

Yeah, I saw the Dark Druids. I really like how you put Golurk in there, he's one of my favorite Pokemanz.

Also, I'll have my SU for the Arcane Alliance up some time today or tomorrow, depending on what I've got planned for the weekend.

Dements

What the duck?
Years
Since RedWing is out how should we go with it like just say they were old leader and something bad happened(death etc.) or should just ignore they were ever created which if so I'd have to edit my post already mentioning them.

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
@Dements: Or you could just edit your post from mentioning the old leader to mentioning my new character. Since RedWing never even posted, we can just pretend like her character never existed.

Anyway, speaking of my new character, it's a little late, but here it is.

Spoiler:

siiadams

Got 3DS back...1822-1106-0866
Years
@heretostay I'm here, I know that much

Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android

Years
  • Seen yesterday
why do I get the Idea that Sillerax is the most disliked pokemon in the Crossblade Crew?
he was for the most part minding his own business then gets yelled at almost all the time... granted his attitude could cool it a little. But, no team is completed without a sarcastic swashbuckling rouge. ha ha ha

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
Years
Advice for the person above:

• Of course! Just post your Sign-up form (visible in post 1) and Llamaniya (lol) will review it!
  • Get an avatar. I honestly get a bad impression of people who don't
  • Fix thy spelling and thy grammar, young padawan!
  • Get a signature too, all the cool kids have one.

Years
  • Seen Nov 9, 2017
Name: Matt Voltback

Nickname: Matt

Species: Electrike

Team: Arcane Alliance

Title: Member : Explorer Matt Voltback

Appearance: He looks like a normal electrike with a scar above his eye, a few spots without fur and some light bits of probably damaged fur. His fur is also a bit bushy around the neck and his paws have short and sharp claws.

Personality: He is very shy and clever and doesn't trust anyone apart from someone he knows well. He hates to lose but will never give up until he is too weak. He is a very persistent strong battler who wants to evolve. He is kind to team mates and will always follow orders but since he is a bit young he can be a bit of a cheeky person too. He can be very ignorant in some cases but not most of the time.

History: Matt lived in a small little den with his mother and father not knowing anything about the outside world. One day a terrible Krookodile attacked it but since it only knew tackle and bite he was harmless and got fairly injured. His mother and father were missing after that day. It ran away from home to train and know mves since it didn't know about the outside world he became an adventurer. He had some troubles with pokemon but he finally can just beat them up with his moves. When he learnt the moves thunder and rain dance he learnt how to use moves wisely and became a skilled battler. When he was around 13 he was helping loads of pokemon around the island, loads of them got trapped in the 'mystery dungeons' so after a while he thought of looking for a team to explore dungeons with. He kept on looking for about 2 years (which still included loads of helping others) when he finally found out about some teams. He went off to Arcane Alliance since he liked what they liked, special attacks. His move set was only special attacks anyway so it was his kind of team. So he travelled all the way from near Lost Learners base all the way to Arcane Alliance's base

Level: 25

Moveset: Thunder-Rain Dance-Flamethrower-Toxic

Last edited:

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
Years
Just made these terrible (but useful) userbars. Gave each a colour suitable for their theme. Use them if you want!

crHFNGA.gif

sNfgmhL.gif

y7yJquX.gif

T2ZwHof.gif

DGynmcg.gif

8vPnGkE.gif

Chocolate™

Awesome Dragon
Years
Name: Matt Voltback

Nickname: Matt

Species: Electrike

Team: Arcane Alliance

Title: Member : Explorer Matt Voltback

Appearance: He looks like a normal electrike with a scar above his eye, a few spots without fur and some light bits of probably damaged fur. His fur is also a bit bushy around the neck and his paws have short and sharp claws.

Personality: He is very shy and clever and doesn't trust anyone apart from someone he knows well. He hates to lose but will never give up until he fails. He is a very persistent strong battler who wants to evolve. He is kind to team mates and will always follow orders but since he is a bit young he can be a bit of a cheeky person too. He can be very ignorant in some cases but not most of the time

History: Matt lived in a small little den with his mother and father not knowing anything about the outside world. One day a terrible pokemon attacked it but since it only knew tackle and bite he was harmless and got fairly injured. It ran away from home to train and know mves since it didn't know about the outside world he became an adventurer. He had some troubles with pokemon but he finally can just beat them up with his moves. When he learnt the moves thunder and rain dance he learnt how to use moves wisely and became a skilled battler. When he was around 13 he was helping loads of pokemon around the island, loads of them got trapped in the 'mystery dungeons' so after a while he thought of looking for a team to explore dungeons with. He kept on looking for about 2 years (which still included loads of helping others) when he finally found out about some teams. He went off to Arcane Alliance since he liked what they liked, special attacks. His move set was only special attacks anyway so it was his kind of team. So he travelled all the way from near Lost Learners base all the way to Arcane Alliance's base

Level: 25

Moveset: Thunder-Rain Dance-Fire Blast-Toxic

Here are some tips for your SU:

1. Electrike Does Not learn Fire blast.

2. "He hates to lose but will never give up until he fails." Never give up means that he will never admit defeat.

3. Tell which pokemon attacked his home and what happened to his parents.

4. Correct the grammar. Type on MS Word and work out all your grammatical errors.

jov0006

Beygimon! Gotta let it rip!
Years
@foraxally, Aww, thanks! I'll use mine in my signature as soon as I get access to a computer!

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
Okay, guys, I've officially started everything up for the Arcane Alliance. A nice description of the base and a current objective should get everyone (meaning Kanea and me) moving on. Also, for reference, here is a picture of what the 'pavilion-like' structure I mentioned in my post would look like, minus the sun and moon symbols and the ancient language engravings.

Spoiler:

Back