• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PMD: The WishMaker's Quest OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
Years
Are you going to wait for all spots to fill up to start the RP or do you have a set time to begin?

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 11, 2023
Well, it depends. I didn't want to give any set time or condition for when to start the RP yet. Originally I was hoping to wait for all the slots to be filled, as there weren't very many to start with, but it may take a while. So, perhaps as soon as a few more slots get filled, a few more people get accepted, or a few more days go by. I'm not exactly sure for now. D:

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
Years
I hadn't realized being an RP Master was so stressful xD. Well, I'm ready whenever you are.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 11, 2023
Perhaps Celebi could come in sometime, seeing as she was around in PMD2, but probably not any others, seeing as plot-wise they should all be "asleep"...

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 11, 2023
It shouldn't really matter. Either way, it isn't as if Dialga's Followers would have much of an idea of what was going on just yet, so they could be passing through the village, or fufilling their regular duties, or whatever works out for a post or two...

Vyro

Master Douchelord
Years
  • Seen Jun 8, 2014
I posted a new sign up! I rewrote most of it

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
Years
Thesis said:
you know, this name just screams for Gummy to rename his character "Cyrano".

Oh how you tempt me. Maybe I should have him talk only in poetic verse as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back