• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

AC Banner Co.

Sawyer

���
Years
I'm making a new banner company called AC Banner Co., and if you're good at: Spriting, banner making, Haiku-ing, etc., join and you can help make really good banners and sprites for people who want some. PM me or post here to join. This is just an entire company consisting of different people with different skills. Once i officially open this thread for requests, go ahead and request a banner, sprite, or special order. I'll have different ranks, depending on how many requests each member fullfills.
???????????
Employees:
Me- Owner and main banner maker
???????????
EDIT: okay, i made a banner for the company to put it into your sig. only put it into your sig if you're specified. I'll get certain members to take job applications.
a8-ACbannerco.png
also, i made a logo, but i'm not sure if we should use it... it's not too good.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2012
ill loin we do work together after all i will make banners your president right can i be vice president?

Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2012
want me to start a gallary for our work that we post here in the Ac Banner co but we should change the name to Ac Banner and Sprite Co

Sawyer

���
Years
well, it's mainly a banner company... but i could get a mod to close this and i'll make another one... anyway, pichu, feel free to put the company banner into your sig. if anyone PM's you saying they want to join, you can decide if they're good at what they do and hire them. you also have the priviliges to fire anyone except me XD

Sawyer

���
Years
billybob, i haven't opened up yet. if you want a banner now, go to AC's banner shop

Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2012
good next time wait untell what ever you at has somthing that you fill out

Sawyer

���
Years
yeah... anyway, billybob's a spriter now... so here's the updated list.
Members:
ACManga- President and main banner maker
Pichu1- Vice President and secondary banner maker
billybob- Officer in charge of sales and Main spriter
charmanderflame- Secretary and Secondary spriter
???????????
remember guys, anyone who is good at this stuff can join. don't be shy ^_~

Sawyer

���
Years
sure, you can be a normal spriter. i'll upgrade you rank when you show me some of your work.

Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2012
ok heres new list

Ash_Ketchum_From_Pallet- Normal spriter

and again i ask do you want me to make a gallery as soon as we get some work done we put it in the gallary

Sawyer

���
Years
umm... logmon1, you can be a normal spriter, and, you should either turn off your rep or try to get better rep, because no one wants to get a sprite made by someone who doesn't have good rep.

Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2012
ok this is the upgrade

Ash_Ketchum_From_Pallet- Normal spriter
Logmon1- Normal spriter

Back