• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your current Forum Skin?

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
After a few new styles get released this thread always pops up...

Been using Stunfisk'd for a while now. I have a very specific dream style that I would use forever in my head but I haven't ever found a style that matches that. Maybe I'll make it myself someday.

Icy Burn

Beginner Breeder | Kyurem W <3
Years
At the moment I'm using Forest Savage, by PEDRO12. It's a great skin and the colours aren't too harsh on the eye. :3

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
Years
  • Seen Sep 17, 2018
I like Chromatic 2.0 the most, navigation and layout is a charm on it~

Kanto Dream Party is my favorite new theme though, but it's harder to navigate to me.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Dimensional Rift! I love this theme, everything about it looks so cool. The only problem is that the link bar isn't completely up to date so a few things like blogs/reports are missing, but I have links to those anyway so it's not a huge deal. Otherwise I love this theme, I always end up switching back to it if I try out another theme.

Years
The Johto Elite on reduced mode, so I have a tiny banner. It's compact and dark, which I like.

I only have 768 height so I don't like themes with huge banners anymore. :( I typically stick with Poke Link styles because of this. My default in the UserCP is Poke Link 3 Red Cocktail, actually. If my style resets to that, I'll stick with it for ages. Pretty sure I've used that style for the majority of my last 3-4 years here, haha.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Currently using Kanto Dream Party. Before I was using a style that was similar to it in color (I think it's a style that isn't released to the general public) but after going to Hypno's Lullaby for a day ended up switching to the style I am on now. I wish it was full width but if I get tired of it not being that I can always switch back to that other style.

.Skylight.

Through & Beyond
Years
I'm currently using the Johto Elite, it is an amazing skin! There is nothing I can say I dislike, every thing is perfect! The color scheme, category images, header, buttons and background are all magnificent! Props to the creator!

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
Kanto Dream Party created by Perdition Haze. I love the original 151 so of course I love the original 3 starters. Sometimes though, I use Simple cos its clean and pleasant to the eye.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 16, 2022
I'm using Plusle Play Date. It just works well and it's nicely reminiscent of Hoenn.

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
Years
Using the Stand Nexus, which I've been using for quite a while now. Only been one so far that has been otherwise tempting, although the colour scheme is quite similar, so there isn't really much reason to change.

Years
Using Forest Savage right now, it's really nice. :D Will probably switch sometime soon though, I can't seem to stay on the same skin for too long since PC has so many choices.

Years
  • Seen Sep 18, 2020
Poké Link 3 Red Cocktail, as always.
I don't really have a favourite since I don't acknowledge that PC has other styles. If I'm logged-out for whatever reason and see the current default style, my first impression tends to be one of being on the wrong site.

Back