• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Feeling of Betrayal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 23, 2014
Feeling of Betrayal

Based on a comic book I once randomly read in Target. (Forgot the name, please tell me if you know the comic?s name. X.x; )​

- No Power playing (playing/controlling someone else?s character)
- No Godmoding (Making your character flawless)
- Good spelling/grammar (Please, I beg you? ;_; )
- No one-liners (self-explanatory)
- No double posting (If you get too impatent, just PM the person who you?re waiting a response from.)

---[STORY]---

Seven teenagers meet once a year, same place, same time, every single year. Why? They?ve always assumed that it was due to their parent?s working together in some kind of business firm, but? no.

They fly once every year to Shadow City, in this huge mansion. But one day they witnessed their parents kill someone, an innocent young girl. Later on, they find out that their parents are part of a supernatural group where they manipulate people with their powers to their own will. Easier put, their parents are a group of villains.

These seven teenagers also find out that they have superpowers too. How will they react? How will they survive? What path will they chose? It?s all up to you

---[PROFILE]---

Name - <first and last name>
Age - <13 - 18 please. =3>
Gender - <self explanatory>
Power - <Be creative! They can control the elements, be a alien like Clark Kent, or like the mutants from X-men, or be a spell-caster/witch>
Personality - <be as specific as possible!>
Description - <be as specific as possible!>
Relationship with parents - <again, be as specific as possible!>

---[PARENTS INFO]---

Name(s) - <depends if your character has one or two parents>
Powers - <Must be similar to your character?s>

((Remember that they are villains!))

And? Have fun! n_n; I know this is a bit much? But it?ll be fun. =3

Flygon_Zero

Bow to the Smex Kittie
Years
This seems like an awesome Idea.
If there is anything wrong with my form, tell me so I can quickly change it.
Name - Vincent Valentine
Age - 14
Gender - Male
Power - He has control over the four basic elements of an ancient study known as Alchemy. He has control over the earth, sky, water, and fire. He prefers the water most.
Personality - He's very shy, and untrusting. After finding out what his parents really did, he became an even tighter lock to open. He prefers being alone, but should the need arise, he will work well with others. He is still very clumsy and finds he has trouble controlling himself and his abilities.
Description - he wears dark blue pants. Baggy and torn in many places. His shirt is a deep blue, almost black, and is very baggy as well. He wears a red scarf and bandana. Both gifts from his parents. Over time, they have become scarn and torn, giving him the image of a wanderer. He is very pale, and his deep blue eyes compliment his image nicely. His long black hair flows backwards in a ponytail, while his bangs are wild and always near covering his eyes.
Relationship with parents - Was very disobedient of them both. He always felt as if everything he was told was an order instead of just a comment. He felt as if they had him trapped, like a puppet, waiting to be used.

Parent Info:
Name(s) - Lucretia and Lawrence Valentine
Powers - Both control alchemic elements, but they mastered and prefer the elements of darkness and light over the other 4.

Last edited:

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
Years
Name: Max Hunter
Power: can control and create the electricity, can run faster than any normal human can, and just a little more of super-human strenght.
Personality: was very friendly, until he knew about his parents. Now is just a little more shy than before.
Description: Black shoes with black pants. Black shirt and black coat, with black gloves too. Blue eyes and his hair is black, with a hairstyle that looks like anime.
Relationship with parents: Max loved his parents before knowing the incident.

Parent's info
Names: Clark and Mary Hunter
Powers: Master all their abilites, and both can control too the wind and fire.

If I wrote something wrong, please tell me.

Last edited:

Miyu-chan

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 23, 2014
Relationship with parents basicly means, their relationship with their parents, how your character feels before the incident.

Example - "Miyu totally refuses to obay her parents, condering herself a rebel. But still, she loves them."

Example Two - "Anileve loves her mother, but hates her father with a passion when he..." et cetera.

(These are just examples, btw.)

Great entries though! xDDD *will post hers later*

Flygon_Zero

Bow to the Smex Kittie
Years
Cool.
So there was nothing wrong with mine I hope?
Anyways, how many more people would we need before starting this RP?

EDIT-my 1500th post! Page 3 here I come! xD

Last edited:

Cool Cr@cker

I am now Chrono Cr@cker
Years
What a Cool RP!Though I dont get why do you have that Title>

Name - Teena Roberts
Age - 14
Gender - Female
Power - He Controls Thunder Completely though He does not understand his powers much. He Can Leave ThunderBolts from His Hand & Eye and can summon massive massive thunders.
Personality - He is very very Bold & Aggressive, always the person to go for the kill. He is very Loyal and will do anything for the person(s) he loves.
Now after The Setback~~ He is a bit wary and does not talk to others easily.

Description - He wears cool Dresses and is Good Looking.Wears jeans Mostly and Top Sports Shoes. He's Blonde and has hazel Eyes. He is quite tall & well-built.

Relationship with parents - Really Loved her parents very much deep inside her heart but did not show it much. Her Father used to get her whatever she wanted so she still likes him.

Parent Info:
Name(s) - Sherman Roberts & MaryAnne Roberts
Powers - While Sherman is the master of the seas, Maryanne has a deep power to control All Animals and even humans(Some Times)

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
Years
Nobody ask why I'm now a girl on PC, and I dont get moody, XD j/k
Neato idea!

Name - David Peerion
Age - 14
Gender - Male
Power - David has the strange ability to morph into animals. The only catch is that he can't morph into animals that are larger then him, and on the rare occassion, he gets trapped within the morph for some time, though the reasoning is unexplained.

Personality - David has a very interesting personality, as it differs depending on who he's around. If he is in public, he gives off the tough guy vibe. He always remains silent, hands in his pocket, with that serious look on his face. If he is around friends, he gives off a more carefree vibe, acting more cheerful, and making jokes, and is all around nice and sweet. This is his true personality.

Description - David stands at 5'11'' and has short red hair, as well as blue eyes. David dresses like any other 14 year old kid. (well at least the ones I know :P) He wears a baggy grey sweater, that has a strange design that looks like a cross imprinted in a darker grey, on the center of the sweater. He wears a pair of navy blue jeans, not baggy, and nothing really special about them. He also wears a plain old pair of black running shoes with brown souls. He also wears a thin gold chain around his neck, which is usually tucked in under his sweater, and a silver watch which he wears on his left wrist.

Relationship with parents - David had always been his mothers favourite, as his dad was more scornful towards him, placing blame for the simplist things. His mom always seems to stick up for him, no matter what the situation.
In secret though, his father beats on him some nights when he's drunk, but his dad made him swear against telling his mother, or his dog Scruffie would face the consequences.

Name(s) - Askan and Delila Peerion
Powers - They also have the ability to change into the forms of animals, only the aren't limited to size.

I hope this is okay. It's the longest profile I've done in a long time Oo;;

Desgardes

Lovely Buff.
Years
Seems pretty cool! i'll try it out:

Name - Kiharu Shimatiro
Age - 14
Gender - Male
Power - Shadow Manipulation-ability to Torture people with his mind, also able shoot black shards out of his palm
Personality - glum, Grumpy, but extremly defensive at times
Description - long sleeve black shirt, torn up Baggy jeans,
small round glasses, ahas a scar on left cheek.
Relationship with parents - well, he pretty much wants to destroy them for what they did, and the dark powers they gave him.
Quote: "they brought me into this world, and im taking them out!"

---[PARENTS INFO]---

Name(s) - Mirya and Hikaru Shimatiro
Powers - Stonger Darker version of Shadow manipulation

Miyu-chan

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 23, 2014
((Yay! =3 We're starting after we get all seven people~ only one left!
And Cool Cr@cker, great submission, but is you character a female or a male? Please make it clear~ And the title? All the kids have a 'feeling of betrayal' when the find out about their parents. =]))

Name- Xaviera Ka
Age- 16
Gender- Female
Power - Is an alien who origins from the planet Niobium. (She was born on Earth though.) They have the power to run 50x more faster than the fastest human, power to turn things to ice, and to control time. (fast foward, slow, stop... etc.)
Personality- Is very outgoing, loyal, and has a strong leadership quality. Could be bossy sometimes, but she hardly notices it. She has a hard grasp on other people?s feelings.
Description- Has black hair streaked with blond. She dresses in the typical ?girl next door? style, causal clothing, tennis shoes, etc. She has light brown eyes.
Relationship with parents - She adores them both. Even though they quarrel from time to time, she loves them very much and looks up to them as role models.

Name(s) - Xander and Xanthe Ka.
Powers - They?re both Niobiums too, but they have much more control over their powers than Xaviera.

Last edited:

Lady Pearl

Nyago-chan ish sleeping~!
Years
Name - Pearl Li
Age - 13
Gender - Female
Power - Has the ability to make living things grow, wither, or cured and is able to communicate with animals. Cannot heal the dead.
Personality - A teenage girl of flare. She can be quite the dominator as she is brave, positive, and true. She hates to see anything -- from a bug to a whale -- die. As you get to know her more, she turns out to be so friendly and loyal from being quiet and independent.
Description - Has curled blonde hair and blue eyes. She wears a short purple jacket over a black t-shirt, a short skirt, black boots, and earrings.
Relationship with parents - She barely talked to her parents since she is a loner. During family bonds, she admires them dearly.

Name(s) - Brendan Li and Jenny Li
Powers - Have the power to age and petrify enemies. They also have the abilities to set a number of days left for them to live, but it uses up a lot of their energy.

kybldmstr

Spriting Foo'
Years
ooh i have one

Name- Sora Leingod
Age- 16
Gender- Male
Power - From a giant colony in space spending time with his parents until the whole thing.His ability he has grasp over the powers of light,darkness,and space magic and such.He hasnt quite mastered but hes learning.
Personality- He is a really caring guy and very nice to others except anybody bad.He used to be that way before the thing now he is a lot mopre serious but he still has can be a funny person at times.
Description- Has light blue hair and they kinda go everyewhere.He has a black jacket with a white shirt under and grayish white pants with armor on his pants.His shoes are black as well.
Relationship with parents - He loves them a lot but after the thing he doesnt really care that much he wants to stop them with all his might but inside he still loves them.

Name(s) - Riku Leingod and Kairi Leingod.
Powers - They?re both from a scpace colony and they have complete control of darkness,light,and space.Riku uses darkness and space while kairi use light and space.

Miyu-chan

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 23, 2014
Errr... kybldmstr, does your charcter know he has powers? Because I wanted this whole power thing to be a surprise for them. (always so much more amusing to watch. =3) And... even though we exceeded the number of expected people... I'll make an expection this time. xD

---[STARTS]---

Xaviera walked inside the spacious mansion. ?Are the others here yet?? she asked tiredly, feeling horribly jetlagged.

?No, not yet honey?? Xanthe Ka replied, looking at her watch. ?Look,? Xander Ka started. ?why don?t you just stay here and wait for your friends, and when you see your parents, be sure to tell them that we meet at the same place.? he said hurriedly, as they both rushed off, leaving Xaviera alone.

?Some loving parents?? Xaviera said sarcastically, rolling her eyes.

<So now, just make your character and your character?s parents meet Xaviera. =3>

Zephiros

That... thing
Years
Name - Koga Kintaru
Age - 16
Gender - Male

Power - Control over fire. He can manipulate fire from other sources into whatever he wants it to be, but he cannot gain control over fire that another controls. He can also create fire on his own and manipulate it's size to suit his needs, but he cannot make it any bigger than a 7' diameter orb for now. He can engulf any part of his body in flames and not be harmed, but he only has a medium resistance to other fire sources

Personality - Koga's untrusting, quiet, and extremely quick to anger. Once angered, it's a bit difficult to calm him down. He's always been a bit of a loner, never getting involved with any groups and never caring to have a relationship with anyone. He is a loose cannon and will snap at anyone who makes him mad, friend or foe. Once he reaches a certain point of anger, he 'Rages', doubling his physical strength and fire powers, but leaves him mostly exhausted once it's over. his rages only last about 10 minutes, but he's working on extending the time. However, despite his anger problems, once you earn his trust, which is not easy, he will protect you with his life. This aside, he is rather intelligent and is good at solving puzzles or making up spur of the moment tactics in fights.

Description - Koga has flame red hair that hangs down all over his face, but it completely covers his right eye and his left barely shows. His hair is short though, and spiked out in many directions, but only at the tips [think Tidus, FFX]. His eyes are a bright, piercing blue....at least his left is. His right, however, is a dimer, smoky blue color. The few who have stared into his right eye, for some odd reason, say that they saw the reaper looming over their dull reflection. His eye strikes a strong fear into those looking into it, but even he does not know why this is. As for his clothing, he always wears a black hoodie with the kanji for 'Red Dragon' on the back of it. He always has a st of headphones on his neck overlapping the goggles he's always got. He wears baggy black jeans with the kanji for 'Bad' on his right leg. He also wears black shoes with white stripes rinning from the base of his heels forward over his toes and two white lines crossing on his heels. Hos clothing and other items are specially made for him and are highly fire resistant. He always carries a CD player with him and at least 2 changes of batteries, he listens to it almost all the time, losing himself in his own little world of metal and rock.

Relationship with parents - Koga has hated his father for years, he never understood Koga or why he turned out the way he did and was always nagging at him to be the perfect son he'd envisioned him to be. He never left him alone to be himself. He's been looking for an excuse to kill him and wonders if this will be the chance he's waited for and if he's strong enough to do so.

Name(s) - Jinta [jeen-tuh] Kintaru

Powers - His powers are the same as Koga's but he has a greater control over them than Koga does and he can use them a lot better. However, he doesn't rage and that's one slight advantage Koga has over him.

Flygon_Zero

Bow to the Smex Kittie
Years
I had finally reached the mansion.

" Could you have driven slower?' I asked, storming out of the car.
I made my way to the entrance of the mansion and did my usual intro knock. I knocked on the door twice, whistled once, kicked the door, and yelled.
While it was very complex, it was the only way for them to know it was actually me. I just got used to doing it all this time.
My mother walked over to me and grabbed my shoulder," Do you always have to do that?"
I moved her arm and sharply said," Yes mother! It's tradition!"

Miyu-chan

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 23, 2014
((OOC - Ok, you're in, BladeMaster... ;-; Why do you people have to write such beautiful profiles? T-T

And remember - Our characters are rather familier with each other because they have known each other for at least 13 years.))

*NEW ENTRIES ARE CLOSED*

Desgardes

Lovely Buff.
Years
I walked out of the car, "you okay son?" said Dad
"I'll be fine" *yeah right* i thought, *so many answers, all, here, at this mansion, but why?*

i walked up and knocked on the door several times in different areas, and then kicked it near the bottom Twice.

"I know you guys know its me! open up!" i said

"must you be so rude darling?" said mom

*must you be so persistant?* i thought

Zephiros

That... thing
Years
[OOC: Thanks Miyu, the profile took a long time to write and i didn't want to scrap it. and please excuse all the single letter typos, i type fast and often miss keys. and my apologies, but Koga has a foul mouth. i will however try to keep profanity to a minimum]

Koga walked toward the mansion, hands in his pockets and a very angry look on his face. His CD player was on max volume, blasting loud metal and shattering what quiet there was in the streets. He had had a small spat with his father about leaving the house, but he'd left anyway and part of the house was smoking when he left....musta been the stove... Whatever the case, Koga didn't care, he was d*mn glad to be away from that hellish place. Some people may have jusmped at the chance to have his life, but he would trade anything to get out of it.

Once Koga got to the door, he simply kicked it open and shoved aside anyone in his way... his usual entrance. He yelled "get out of my way!" rather loudly and thrust one out of his way with great force. He continued to storm forward, hands back in his pockets again. if his father had been there, he would have thrown a fit, another reason Koga was glad he wasn't around. He jsut kept on his path toward his destination, CD player blaring and his usual temper quite obvious.

Last edited:

Cool Cr@cker

I am now Chrono Cr@cker
Years
OOC : <Miyu-Chan Call me CC & I have specified very clearly that i'm female. Maybe you missed it and thanks. Let's get this
Hot & Cool RP Rollin>
OOC : [One more thing I dont get. When do we meet? And Well Have we driven with our parents or not and well I mean why talk as if we
have seen our parents after a long time here]

IC : Teena walked solemnly towards the door of the huge palacial building. The mansion looked very inviting but she just wasnt in the mood. She had just quarreled with her mom some time ago and she did not want to look at her mom's Tempest like Face. Silently she turned the doorknob and slipped in unlike her stunning entrances the prevous years. She looked splendid in a black dress. Her parents were just discussing something of importance but as soon as Teena came in they stopped and stared at her. "So you are here atlast. How long do we Have to wait", her mother whispered but at the same time the voice echoed all around her mind. As usual her father jumped to her defence and said "Maryane Leave her alone and let her go & enjoy. We've got much bigger and better things to do". Have a nice time sweetie they said and rushed in to their so called conference. Teena sighed and thought [Oh my Why dont they spend some time with me.. Anyway She went of in search of her friend Xaviera & the cute Vincent.

OOC : Miyu We are good friends here atleast as there are only 3 girls

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
Years
"But Mom! I have plans that day!" echoed through my mind as we pulled up to the mansion. I would've loved to go if it wasn't for the fact that I was supposed to go paintballing with some friends from school that very day. I had givin them the guilt trip, the whole shabam! There was no result, sadly.

"David! Knock first!" my Dad scolded me, but I just walked right into the mansion. I could hear my Mom trying to cool him down, and when she was finished, she led him inside.

"Hey! Xaviera!" I called to the teenaged girl who stood a decent distance away. My parents seemed to be in a rush, and just moved on, not even saying their goodbyes to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back