• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The One Above

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
^ theme is not from A Certain Magical Index. /slapped
< will get to watching that eventually.
< thought "Sorairo" would mean something along the line of "Sky Color"

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
According to Animelyrics it's "sky-blue" but I can see it being sky-colored too.

^^Is now making < wonder what ^'s first username was

/this was before name changes became visible when hovering over one's username/looking at their statistics on their profile, right?

^Has a theme similar to PokeyGT's, although < believes ^ got it up later than PokeyGT got theirs up

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
^Is likely not listening to "Resonance" by T.M.Revolution followed by "Style" by Kana Nishino and "Strength" by Abingdon Boys School.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
^Has watched Soul Eater then

<Picked them because they had the highest ratings on Gendou (plus I've had Resonance in my head for a while so I wanted to listen to the whole thing for once)

^Probably isn't as obsessed with "My Star" as <'s pair is I best she's up to 1000 plays on her iPod now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back