• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Legends of the Forest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sweet Jasmine

s m i l e :)
Years
Pokemon Legends of the Forest

Introduction:
Hello guys welcome to the Official Thread of Pokemon Legends of the Forest. I Know you would ask if i quited Pokemon Pink Destiny. But. I did not. This is just the 2nd hack i will work on.. Because sometimes i got bored hacking Pink Destiny.. So i decided to make a 2nd hack :3 Hope you like it. This will be good * giggles *

The Information:

Hack of: Firered
Owner: Yasumin
Rombase Used: Not yet decided

The Story:
You lived in the Sinnoh Region of Twinleaf Town.. But your mom decided to go to Kiro Region because of the Bad things that Team Galactic is working on Sinnoh. So your mom wants a Peaceful life.. So you and your mom stayed at the Kiro Region of Seireitei Town. Your neighbors are nice to you.. Specially the Champion's Mother ( Whitney's Mother ). In Sinnoh Region you should start to become a Trainer but it has been delayed. Because of leaving Sinnoh Region.. So you decided to travel Kiro Region.. So your mom told you to go to Oak's Pokemon Laboratory to get a Pokemon.. When you go inside the Lab.. Professor Oak Let you choose from the Three Pokeballs which is Swinub. Mareep and Miltankl.. ( after choosing ) He told you to go to Muddy Towns Pokemon Center because Whitney is there. But you asked why? Prfoessor Oak replied: So you can get your Pokedex and Pokeballs and Whitney is going to teach you some of the techniques when she became a trainer.. .. So you decided to go to Muddy towns Pokecenter You saw Whitney.. You talk to her so Whitney gave you a Pokedex and Pokeballs.. She also told you the Legends of the Forest that Team Nature is finding out in 5 Years. It is the Most Popular Legend in the Region of Kiro.. So you got interested in that Legend.. So you decided to discover that Famous Legend that cant be solved.. So Your Journey begins to Discover the Legends of the Forest in the Region of Kiro and to collect Gym Badges and to compete in the Kiro League!. Will you discover the Legends of the Forest first? or let Team Nature discover the Guardian of the Forest? And Copy the DNA of Celebi? Will they reveal a Dark Celebi?

Features:
Celebi as the Guardian of the Forest [ Legend of the Forest ]
Dark Celebi Added also as the clone Celebi.
Kiro Region
Some Fakemons
Kenta as the Pokemon Champion
The Rival will be Maricris and Maverette

New Tiles
More Exciting/Adventurous Scripts
Past Time Scripts added >3
New Hero/Heroine ( Lucas and Dawn )
Cool Starters
More to come..

Screenshots:
Here is the Screenshots!

PIC1.png

Seireitei Town: Credits to Mitchel1 for the Map. Some are Edited by me ^_^

PIC2.png

PIC3.png

Starter Path:
STARTER5.png

STARTER4.png

STARTER3.png

STARTER2.png

STARTER1.png

Muddy Town:

MUD1.png

MUD2.png

MUD3.png

THE SCRIPT: ( MAY 24. 2009 ) - EDITED
The Mom Script [ 1st Script ]

MOMSCRIPT1.png

MOMSCRIPT2.png

MOMSCRIPT3.png

OMSCRIPT4.png

MOMSCRIPT5.png

Haha Hope you like it >3

Legendary Pokemons: ( May 23. 2009 )
Note: DP Legendary Pokemons will be added Soon!
No Stealing of Sprites

Celebi2-1.png

Dark Celebi catchable when Team Nature is defeated at Dark Cave ( No need for beating ELite 4 to get this )
- You can get this at Level 35
- New Skills

Celebi2.png

Celebi
Lvl 30 When catchable at Time Forest after you beat Elite Four
- You can also see this Pokemon in many events but you cant catch it you can only see it >3 you can catch it after the Team Natures defeated and after you beat Elite 4 then go to Time Forest..

Suicune1.png

Suicune
Lvl 45 When Catchable at Aura Cave
- Can only be catchable after your beat Elite Four
- You can also see Suicune stopping Team Nature to save Celebi from getting it's DNA and some Events but you cant catch it.. You can catch if after the Team Natures defeated and after you beat Elite 4 then go to Aura Cave..

Entei5.png

Entei lvl 45 When Catchable at Magma Cave
- Can only be catchable when you beat the Elite Four

Raikou4.png

Raikou lvl 45 When Catchable at Thunder Cave
- Can only be catchable when you beat the Elite Four

Ho-oh2.png

Ho-Oh Lvl 65 When Catchable at Rainbow Sheer
- Can only be catchable after you caught the Three Beasts of Johto/Celebi and Dark Celebi

Lugia6.png

Lugia lvl 65 when Catchable at Sea Sheer
- Can only be catchable after you caught the Three Beasts of Johto/Celebi and Dark Celebi

Credits:
PHO - Tutorials on Titlescreen
PokeCommunity - For it's support
X-Buster - World Map >3
Mitchel1 - Rombase and Mapping For Seireitei Town
Ultramaster - DP Textbox
Wesley FG - Tiles
Kyledove - Tiles
Alistair - Tiles
Lu- Ho - Advance Map
WAH - Tools ( Especially XSE )
Thethethethe - Scripting Tutorials
Ray Mavericks - Scripting Tutorials
Pink Panda Team - For Helping me!

Progress:
Mapping: 35%
Scripting: 15%
Graphical Stuff: 5-15% ( Additional 10% today May 23. 2009 )

Notice: ( Read This )
Sorry for that.. I Decided to change it to Pokemon Legends of the Forest because the Pokemon Crescent Sea is too buggy with the scripts and it cannot be fixed >3 i tried everything to fix it but i guess it's the end.. So i decided to make this one >3 it's the same but some of the storylines are edited okies?.. Oh i forgot can someone edit the Oak Intro? The Characters Dawn and Lucas? can someone? and also a Palette Editor? Need help Just Private Message me if your interested

Small Update/News:

Hello Guys :3 Well a little editing in the Storyline there will be a Clone Celebi that Team Nature experiments.. It's the same DNA with Celebi.. it's called Dark Celebi.. Informations about Dark Celebi Soon ^_^.. You can check out the Storyline and also the Features

-Yasumin >3

Last edited:

Zeffy

g'day
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 7, 2024
Now you decided to make another hack?
Well I'll tell you can I be the co-owner, just kiddin'
Good luck with this and nice plot!

Sweet Jasmine

Years
Sure you could >3 ^_^ Im Currently Mapping it.. It's not 100% New Bark Town.. It got some changes i'll post it im not done yet ^_^

-Yasumin >3

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen May 8, 2014
What the! Nice Scripts going there ^_^. It;s neat
Goodluck on this

~Leif~

Curt_09

Also known as Chozo
Years
You spelled crescent wrong...
Oh well, the story looks interesting. Hoping to see it and Pink Destiny go somewhere.

Sweet Jasmine

Years
Notice: ( Read This )
Sorry for that.. I Decided to change it to Pokemon Legends of the Forest because the Pokemon Crescent Sea is too buggy with the scripts and it cannot be fixed >3 i tried everything to fix it but i guess it's the end.. So i decided to make this one >3 it's the same but some of the storylines are edited okies?.. Oh i forgot can someone edit the Oak Intro? The Characters Dawn and Lucas? can someone? and also a Palette Editor? Need help Just Private Message me if your interested

-That's all for the Updates >3 Thanks for Supporting * laughs *

-Yasumin ^_^

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen May 8, 2014
nice updates love em really.. especially Muddy Town
GOOD LUCL

Sweet Jasmine

Years
Thanks ^_^ Well Muddy Town is not yet finished but you love them already Thanks alot ^_^
Im wokring on the Titlescreens and the Oak Intro for today ^_^ also some mappings.. some scriptings also >3

-Yasumin >3

Surf

Years
  • Age 29
  • Rust
  • Seen Jul 31, 2011
Looks nice, but you really should stick with one hack.
Best of luck!

Sweet Jasmine

Years
Small Updates/News:
Hello Guys :3 Well a little editing in the Storyline there will be a Clone Celebi that Team Nature experiments.. It's the same DNA with Celebi.. it's called Dark Celebi.. Informations about Dark Celebi Soon ^_^.. You can check out the Storyline and also the Features
Check out Dark Celebi in Legendary Pokemons Section!

-Yasumin >3

Last edited:

Alec_

Years
This hack is amazing.. Especially the Storyline it's interesting.. and also about Suicune and Celebi and also Dark Celebi it's freaking awesome.. Hope to play this hack.. This will be great
Also Good Luck on this.. Hope to play this really love it..

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen May 8, 2014
Nice Hack.. Dark Celebi is good idea... also the storyline it's good features and t he Legendary Pokemons info really good 100% AWESOME!

Vanitas~

Ink Blot
Years
  • Seen May 5, 2013
I have to admit, it's nice to see someone take a spin on things. Most people try to make new games with old Pokemon, but to give a new plot BASED on those Pokemon is something hard to come by. Your screens are great, and I love the Bleach reference XD.

One negative thing, though, add SOME color to Dark Celebi. Even if it is just brightened in places, it needs to have its features defined.

Sweet Jasmine

Years
Dark Celebi Sprite is not yet finished >3.. Im still working on it in Photoshop ^_^ well yah DP pokemons are like famous now.. So i would like to recall old pokemons..

-Yasumin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back