• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ryan/Piro/ravenstorture Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
Years
I got that same link too, Brit. And the same thing happened to me. :P

*joins*

Brittany

Back?
Years
PiroMunkie said:
Yay Britty joined! And the reason you blacked out was because I karate chopped you. Sorry bout that. Anywho, sure y not, Star. Bring em on!
I thought we were friends! *tries to close thread*

It seems my abilities are useless here aswell!

Curse you Ryan!

ravenstorture

Banned
Years
Sure I will be your friend. And I just joined PC because it seemed interesting. I had already been to a lot of message boards, and I was intimidated by the people here when I joined because everyone had such a huge post count. Anywho, I made friends quickly and had over 500 posts within my first three or four days here. :)

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
Years
That happened to me too XD. Ok Piro like Star said what is your fave Ice Cream flavour XD.

Pokemon_Veteran

Years
  • Seen Mar 14, 2005
In the question the friends thing was a joke.i mean not that i did not want to i would like to be friends with everybody.And really i would like to be your friend too i will add you on /So that's the answer to one ouestion.What's the next

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
Years
Beleive this or not but I dont think Ive ever tried that flavour. I might of one but I cant remember.

Pokemon_Veteran

Shana

bigmouth strikes again.
Years
I like that flavor too! ^^

Heres your next question: What is your favorite thing to do on the weekends?

Shana

bigmouth strikes again.
Years
And for that question it is what is your favorite thing to do on the weekend besides PC? XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back