• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Amethyst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blitzballer

Sarcasm: now GMO-free.
Years
I have two moves that kinda go together! :]

Chivalry:
attack: --
acc: 100
description: The user is kind and attacks last for the next 2-5 turns. Their attacks' power is doubled.

Anarchy:
attack: --
acc: 100
description: The opponent Pokemon disobeys it's trainer for 2-5 turns. Attack fails against wild Pokemon.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 7, 2023
Thanks!

You think making animations will be hard? Try scripting at least 50 new move effects! :D

Hmm... Scramble is a bit overpowered - it's basically 3-6 free turns, unless it can be got rid of by switching. I like the idea of Anarchy more, though they have similar effects.

Rubii: Good moves as usual. I'd suggest raising Ancient Wing's accuracy if it has to recharge. And DragonicWing should be DraconicWing.

Kwwa4: As I said, Anarchy is good. Chivalry, I'm not sure of - it would still go last in Trick Room, right? It's a nice idea, as it would encourage people to use slower, bulkier Pokémon instead of fast sweepers, which are currently monopolizing the metagame (compared to slower ones).

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
Years
So since with all the moves, I decided to make abilities for Dialga and Palkia (I might do Ho-oh and Lugia soon.)

Dialga
Ability: Time Warp
Time Warp: This Pokemon has a 20% chance of going first no matter the speed of the opponent pokemon.

Palkia
Ability: Spatial Boost
Spatial Boost: Increases the power of Water and Dragon type moves.

Also Dialga's other ability which goes along with Palkia

Dialga
Ability: Temporal Boost
Temporal Boost: Increases the power of steel and dragon type moves.

Minorthreat0987

Pokemon Tellurium
Years
  • Seen Jan 28, 2021
I really like the Mystery Gift System, it looks excellent. I love it. You did a very good job scripting it and the Pokemon Status Screen aswell.

Good luck with this project.

Zeta Sukuna

Descendant of the Inchlings
Years
Bug- Type Attacks

Here's a couple of bug-type moves...

Name: Mercy Cutter
Type: Bug
PP: 5
Power: 95
Accuracy: 95
Can be learned by: Scyther, Scizor, Heracross, & Beedrill
Description: Uses Blades/Horns to deal damage

A move for Scizor...

Name: Metal Sting
Type: Steel
PP: 10
Power: 70
Accuracy: 100
Can be learned by: Scizor
Description: User strikes opponent with sharp claws. 15 % Chance of paralyzing opponent

And finally...

Name: Inch Strike
Type: Bug
PP: 20
Power: 45
Accuracy: 80
Can be learned by: Any small bug type.
Description: Stings opponent with tiny spines/Stingers. 2x damage to Fire, Rock, and Flying types.

And that's it for now.

Skele

Idea Maker
Years
  • Seen Feb 20, 2009
Wichu what you think about my moves ideas in 9 page and about "underground caves" idea? They're new ideas:

WEIGHT SMASH <Physical> <like for some fighting pokemons>
Type: Steel
PWR: 90
If user's have 110 Attack or low, must recharge after use that move. For each next 20 Attack points more like 110, raise base power of that move by 10 damage. This move can't have more like 150 base power.

TELECOMBO <Physical> <like for Gallade, Deoxys and Claydol>
Type: Psychic
PWR: 85
Can be only use if user have in him moveset move Teleport. Always attack first, never miss.

MOVES SWAP <like for Aipom/Ambipom, Porygon/Porygon 2/Porygon-Z, Mime Jr./Mr. Mime>
Type: Psychic
PWR: --
Swap user's moves with opponent moves for 5 turns. When opponent have now user's this move, they can't use that.

MYSTIC COAT <like for Burmy and Castform>
PWR: Normal
If user have now any acquired type or user's preevolution have any acquired type in time when he evolve into present user form, they have now immunity for that type.

COAT BLOW <Physical> <like for Burmy and Castform>
Type: --
PWR: 65
If user have now any acquired type or user's preevolution have any acquired type in time when he evolve into present user form, this move have now that type.

COMBINATION <Special> <like for Porygon/Porygon 2/Porygon-Z, Togetic, Xatu, Mew, Arceus>
Type: --
Can be use when user have in him moveset 2 or 3 other Special moves. Does combined damage and effects of 2 selected, Special moves with types of both moves (combined moves can have 2 types). They use one PP of both moves. They can't be used if at least one of that moves don't have now any PP. If opponent have weakness, resistances and immunities for types of used moves, this move can't do more damage like for 4x Weakness, less like for 4x Resistance and does nothing if opponent have immunity for both types (but still can do damage if move have at least one type for which opponent don't have immunity). User can't use whichever of combined moves in next turn and can't use now Combined Attack.

Last edited:

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
Years
I really love the Mystery Gift system, and ouch, all of those moves.... ouch..... You have a lot of work ahead of you. Good luck with it, I want to see this succeed.

Guardian1239

I have much to learn.
Years
Ah, I thought of a new move:

Weakling
Type: Normal
Power: --
Description: Make your opponent feel bad, greatly reducing their attack and special attack.
Pokemon to learn it: Magikarp, Caterpie, Weedle, Cleffa, Pichu, all the weaker/stage 1 Pokemon.

Vyro

Master Douchelord
Years
  • Seen Jun 8, 2014
Can I test it? I can point out any glitches/tile errors/unusual things in a game

timmy112

Learning to Hack
Years
  • Seen Jul 27, 2016
More Ideas

Abblity: Aura Vision
The pokemon with this abblity cannot have thier accurcy decresed and all moves have 20% accrucy rise eg. Thunder has 70 acc but with this abblity it now has 90acc.

Name: Aura Shield
Type: Fight
Accuracy: --
Can be learned by:Rilou, Lucario

Attacks with a base power under 50 dont afftect the user, attacks over 50 do half damage and attacks over 90 do 3 quarter damage.

Skele

Idea Maker
Years
  • Seen Feb 20, 2009
I think Aura Shield is defenitely too powerfull, if you give that move Riolu in low levels, they can have immunity for 80% of all low levels moves. I think you can change it like for:

move<50 - 1/2 damage
50<move<90 - 2/3 damage
90<move - 3/4 damage

That move can work only in 5 turns and maybe can be learned for some others pokemons like Mew, Mewtwo, Togekiss, Dialga, Palkia, Giratina.

Skele

Idea Maker
Years
  • Seen Feb 20, 2009
Propably not all but i think Wichu want insert some of they in game.

Binary

え?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 7, 2014
Wow, its too bad I didn't realised this thread before...xD
I love the graphics man, keep 'em up and also al the special features In the game...I'll be looking forward to some updates

Mitchman

Banned
Years
Well yeh c3lebi you should wait for updates. I mean he has almost a gazzilion posted attack and ability ideas he has to read cause of its popularity so its like so wow.
Sorry for the sos my fingers are doing the typing and there out of control

timmy112

Learning to Hack
Years
  • Seen Jul 27, 2016
Lowerd the power

Name: Aura Shield
Type: Fight
Accuracy: --
Can be learned by:Rilou, Lucario, mew, mewtwo

Attacks with a base power under 50 1/2 damage, attacks over 50 do 2/3 damage and attacks over 90 do 3/4 damage.

Name:Aqua Bomb
Type: Water
Power: 100
Can be learned by: most water type pokemon in an evolved form excluding lendengaries.

The user throws a water bomb that affects all pokemon in battle.

Name:Salty Water
Type: Water
Power: 50
Can be learned by: most water type pokemon

The user Creates a Huge wave of salty water it also lowers the accuracy of non water types.

Joey the Cockroach

Dino Crisis will never die!!!!
Years
yeah, i cant understand why my assumed attacks seem overpowered, lower it to 2-5 turns.

here is another one, possibly not overpowering.

Split Swipe
ATK: 25
ACC:100
DES: can swipe the enemy pokemon with 2 blades. high critical hit ratio.
learned by: most bug pokemon

Enraged Flame
ATK: ---
ACC: ---
DES: Increases flame pressure inside the pokemon, (like charge) increasing fire attack.
learned by: fire pokemon

Vyro

Master Douchelord
Years
  • Seen Jun 8, 2014
Can I test it? I can point out any glitches/tile errors/unusual things in a game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back