• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fanfiction Announcement Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

*FireEagle DeWitt Jr*

The Beginning Trainer
Years
Hey there, I've been hanging out at the Pokemon Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum section along time so I got bored and wrote the first chapter of my story. My story is called Fire Eagle's Pokemon Story. In this chapter, it's just the beginning in Pallet Town while he meets his cousin Donny, which know more about Pokemon then he does.

Grovyle42(Griff8416)

No. 1 Grovyle Fan
Years
  • Seen Apr 11, 2023
Chapter 23 of Never in the Wrong Time or Wrong Place is up. Not sure if anyone reads it, but it's worth a try.

Editman

Pokemon Collector
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Mar 30, 2014
I've been Doing M fan fic for sometime now lol, but i haven't broke it down into chapters

Bay

Years
Chapter 23 of Nothing, Everything up! We're getting close to the ending!

Chapter 23
Anxiety

After the incident at Snowpoint Temple, everything changed. Bunny and Jenny are off the hook, but now Jacob is being wanted. Lucas and Timmy reflect how this case changed them and over how they'll able to get Jacob. Both girls and Matt are confused now what to think of him. Even Jacob wonders if this journey is worth everything.

Haz

Haz ya seen my hack?
Years
Not that anyone cares, but I've joined the FF saga by writing a fanfic , "Master verses Champ: A tale of victory and honor."
Also I'm writing a second one, a one shot this time called, well it doesn't have a name yet so, yeah.

JX Valentine

Your aquatic overlord
Years
Anima Ex Machina
Nine
(All I see is an unfamiliar ceiling.)​

Bill: It doesn't seem like much, but a lot has happened since the attack on the chasm. XP-494 has given me clues to itself, we're almost to Fallarbor Town, and most importantly, Rose started speaking.
Rose: Niisan, where did your wings go? They were so pretty! They looked like the wings on one of my dolls with the princess dress and--
Bill: ...Ah, perhaps that last one isn't as groundbreaking as the others.
Veronica: Stay tuned for chapter nine! We'll bring the fan service!
Bill: We'll bring what?

Venia Silente

Inspectious. Good for napping.
Years
Aleluya! (Or whatever your claim to thanks to the heavens is, given the prevalent politically-correct–speech approach to the diversity of religions).

Found some time, found some hope, and managed to publish a new chapter just today.

«ELUSIVE GOALS»
Chapter III: Leaving to Route 22

Now available a click away!

A new day begins for Darius, who prepares to leave Viridian City in the same route many of us once did, with five trusted partners and a HM–slave, skipping all those low-leveled Mankey and Rattata while we ran to Challenge the Undefeatable.

Let's *finally* meet this boy called Lou, the oft-referred and "intended" antagonist of the story. And let's delve deep inside into Darius's mind as he remembers the last time the two boys met... when something went very wrong. But, can the things we know be what they seem to be? What does it mean when our account of terrible events past not only comes in the form of a nightmare, but is considered to have turned out well?

Now for some bad news, I won't be updating for a while (as if I was updating too often to begin with:cheeky:). But I expect any readers I have to enjoy the new addition to the story -- and form questions -- for the time being. I'll still be available for questions, suggestions, and The Lounge.

Respectful bows go to Buoysel, my Beta Reader. Without him, I'd be blurting out nonsense in a comma coma right now.

Giratina ♀

what's your sign?
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jul 23, 2013
Things have taken a definite nosedive for the candidates for Strangest Traveling Group Ever, and the discovery of an old plot device isn't exactly helping...

Chapter Twelve of Metal Coat, up now.

rmmstnr

The Seeker
Years
I've recently posted the first chapter of my first fanfic, Eyes Of Odetta. Very soon the next chapter will be up, and hopefully that will be followed by more from there. If things go the way I'm expecting, this will be a long piece (for me), posted in many installments. I'd appreciate a peek and/or a comment, hope to see you there!

(Edit) Second chapter is up

Last edited:

Bay

Years
Last chapter of "Nothing, Everything" is up! Hope you guys will like it!

Chapter 24
For All It's Worth

Everyone is now settling their differences, some with happier endings than others. When Jacob confronted Bunny and Jenny one last time, the girls expected just an apology, but they did not know there was more to it than that.

Oh, there's still the Epilogue, which I'll post this Saturday! ;)

Giratina ♀

what's your sign?
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jul 23, 2013
Well, once again Giratinasaur has proved her stubbornness stupidity DETERMINATION by posting the fourteenth chapter... of doom.

Bay

Years
Thus ends "Nothing, Everything"...

Epilogue
Ending the Play

Two months had passed since Jacob was captured and the girls destroying the plates. Now the characters are looking back at the past and looking forward to the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back