• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Is this 2016 true?

Status
Not open for further replies.

KieronGames

May be more active
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Nov 24, 2012
Heya everyone,

earlier i searched 2016 in wikipedia and it said the world is meant to end on feb 14 2016 as mentioned in ghostbusters 2.
So is 2016 just like this 2012 bullsh*t.

EDIT: Apparently by disease the world will end, oh seriously people!
Swine Flu was meant to end about 1/4 of the world at least. but theres still about 5bn people

Shadow

Original Flavor Darkness
Years
Yo 2012 and 2016, I'mma let you finish, but 2000 had the best Doomsday scare of all time.

Of all time!

I actually never heard of any 2016 Doomsday, but I wouldn't doubt that people will claim every year will hold our end.

Neo Pikachu

Forever Gold
Years
They've been predicting the end of the world for centuries and centuries... and all with a whopping 0% success rate!

We'll be fine. The end of the world prediction in 2012 is a complete joke, don't even think about it. No one can predict these kinds of things.

EmeraldSerenade

babyboy
Years
Hoax.
That's all I have to say.
.....I seriously wonder why people are making such a big fuss about this ._.
We're not going to die to some great calamity in a specific year.
If anyone has some proof that they can back this up with, please tell me ;P

KieronGames

May be more active
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Nov 24, 2012
They've been predicting the end of the world for centuries and centuries... and all with a whopping 0% success rate!

We'll be fine. The end of the world prediction in 2012 is a complete joke, don't even think about it. No one can predict these kinds of things.
wow 0 is such a big number!
:D

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
Years
Um...the world's not going to end in 2016. It's just another harebrained conspiracy theory that doesn't warrant a thread.
*Locked*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back