• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cute Pokemon Club ♬

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sirfetch’d

I was thinking of going with Jellicent, but Castform is my overall favorite Pokemon and to me is just so adorable<3 And it has adorable formes as well :D

thefallendetective

-johnlocked-
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jan 31, 2014
Hello could I join the club? You can call me Marina! (*'ー')ノ

Name: thefallendetective
Two cute Pokemon: Bulbasaur and Treecko
Partner Pokemon: Yogi the Bulbasaur

Melinda

[b][i][color=#fff]#teamsonia[/color][/i][/b]
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 18, 2022
I'd like to join this club again. :3

Name: miakalina
Two cute Pokemon: Minccino & Scraggy
Partner Pokemon: Marvel the Minccino

^-^

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
Welcome, Momoko! aaaa I never thought of Smeargle as being cute, but that pic melts my heart. Its wittle tongue aw. :p

Thank you! And yes, it does! I wanted a unique Pokemon as my partner which I thought wouldn't be overused, which is also one of my faves, so Smeargle it was!

AEFSADFGaerrgaerAert! *squeeeeee!* ♥ omg that smeargle is sooooooo adorbs~! n.n
Back when name changes were in vogue, I used to have the username "Paint Me Pretty, Smeargle" :3
So I definitely agree~ Smeargle is wayyy cute~
Added~ And I'm saving that pic. Gosh it's just so darn cute!

Hahaha, I know, right? :D And that is an awesome name, but I like Pachy, too!
If you've added me I haven't seen any friend request. :o Sorry if it seems like I've been ignoring you!

Do you think any cute Pokemon try to use their cuteness to their advantage?
Sadly, I haven't seen much of the Pokemon anime at all, but I still think they you use their utter cuteness to their advantage, yes!

Here are a bunch of adorable Pokemon pictures!

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

I love Eevee!

Here is something that will melt your heart!
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Squeee! >u<

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Joining! Need more clubs in my life.

Name: AWsquared
Two cute Pokemon: Joltik & Pachirisu
Partner Pokemon: Bolty the Joltik

Hyzenthlay

Years
Joining! Need more clubs in my life.

Name: AWsquared
Two cute Pokemon: Joltik & Pachirisu
Partner Pokemon: Bolty the Joltik

Welcome, AWsquared! You like Joltik? I think it could make a pretty cute partner Pokemon! Do you have any particular reason for choosing it and Pachirisu?

Here are some pictures. c:

Joltik.full.920270.jpg

t1rsz_pok%C3%A9monfull358166.jpg

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
Years
Good club, Pachy.
Username: angelomanalo
Two Cute Pokemon: Skitty and Combee
Partner Pokemon: Meow the Skitty. She's been my partner in Mystery Dungeon Sky.
But Combee is 3 times cuteness. I choose Skitty, because I love cats.
Sorry, Combee.
Combee: Aww...

Miau

If I fits...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 31, 2022
Just got a Bellossom off the GTS, and its animated sprite is adorable, it even does a little jump at the end, squee!

182.gif

I think lots of Grass types are really cute, with all the pretty flowers and vibrant greens. Here's a few:
Spoiler:

Joobell

Insert Witty User Title Here
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Aug 1, 2015
I'd like to join ^_^
Name: Joobell
Two cute Pokemon: Pichu and Dratini
Partner Pokemon: Joo the Pichu

Hyzenthlay

Years
@jellicentfan1.

I am in love with your Daryl Dixon theme!

I'd like to join
Name: Joobell
Two cute Pokemon: Pichu and Dratini
Partner Pokemon: Joo the Pichu

Welcome aboard, Joobell! Nice username. Any particular reason you chose these two cute Pokemon for this club?

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
Years
Aw, seems like the club has died down a bit. Mind if we spice it up a little with one of the versus polls that we used to see like every week in the the original cute club? ;D For those who don't know, it's basically a bit of a "competition" between members of the club, where two Pokemon are selected, and the members have to vote for which Pokemon they find the cutest, and of course state why that is the case :p It'd be up to Pachy to decide whether or not to do anything specific with the Pokemon that wins (ie, have it featured in the first post as Pokemon of the Week, have the next topic be based around it or something), but it's mainly just a fun and easy topic to answer :p So yeah, kicking things off.

Eevee vs Mew; which do you find to be the cutest?

Probably two of the biggest competitors for the title of the cutest Pokemon, so this should be interesting :D

Miau

If I fits...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 31, 2022

Wow, this is a really tough choice! Eevee is such a ball of fluff and cute, but Mew is adorable and fun and its cry is so cute, makes me wanna jump out of my seat and go play with him right away ^_^

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
Years
WHY. WHY YOU DO THIS TO ME?! D8

But I have to go with Mew~ <3 Mew is my all-time favorite Pokémon! I love its sense of playfulness. It just really.... speaks to me, ya know? Touches my heart. :D
I'M SORRY, I'M SORRY! :((

Haha, I totally get you. I also think it might be the one to win this, just because it's much easier to identify its personality, due to the fact that it's appeared a few times in the anime, and we've only really seen one kind of Mew, and that's the cute and playful one :p And while Eevee may be a favourite for many design-wise, we've just never really been able to put any kind of personality on it :p No doubt both of them are cute though ;D

Wow, this is a really tough choice! Eevee is such a ball of fluff and cute, but Mew is adorable and fun and its cry is so cute, makes me wanna jump out of my seat and go play with him right away ^_^
dat pic :)

So which one did you choose? :O You never really stated which one you found the cutest, but from the looks of it, it'd be Mew :p

Personally, I'd probably have to say, I find Eevee to be the cutest. I don't know exactly why, it's just.. I've always felt pretty neutral towards, Mew, because... I never really bonded with Mew in any way, since I never actually caught it in-game. I only ever saw it in the anime, and instead of being all like "d'aww Mew on that windmill.. so cute!", I've been more of a "YEAH GO KILL MEWTWO", so that haven't left much space to adore Mew :p That doesn't mean I don't like Mew though, because I still love it, but Eevee just gets that advantage, because I actually got to use it in the games and stuff, and really got to appreciate it. And design-wise, I definitely like Eevee the best :D Not to mention it evolves into so many other cute Pokemon ;D

So yeah;

Team Mew: Nickle4aPickle, MIAU

Team Eevee: Olli97

Years

Definitely Eevee. I love Mew but any Pokemon that's small and fluffy is automatically so much more adorable. I've always been a huge Eevee fan and, like Olli, never really "bonded" with Mew in the same way.

Name

Moémon Master
Years
Name: Cynthia Gallente
Two cute Pokemon: Whismur and Gardevoir~
Partner Pokemon: Mallie the Mega Mawile!

Hey there cute 'mon lovers! I too love the cute ones!

Eevee vs Mew
Eevee is definitely cuter, she's fluffy and smart, warm and fuzzy. . . .

Oh sorry, I got distracted!

Last edited:

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
Eevee. It's so small, fluffy and cute...:P and it also evolves into many cute eeveelutions. And it also has huge brown eyes...

Years

I think I just melted.. that's too adorable. Eevee has some of the most adorable art and it makes me wish I could just have six in my party. ♥

Anyways, hopefully I can start a new topic since it's been almost a month since anyone posted in the club! Can't let something this amazing die, after all.

Have you ever kept a Pokemon unevolved because you thought its current stage was cuter? Does cuteness factor into your team-making decisions?

Sirfetch’d

Have you ever kept a Pokemon unevolved because you thought its current stage was cuter? Does cuteness factor into your team-making decisions?

Yes to both of these! I once kept a Drifloon unevolved because he was just too adorable to do so. I raised him all the way to level 100 without evolving him and I don't regret it at all. He was still powerful and was a great team member. Also, cuteness is the main factor when making in-game teams. If a Pokemon does not look great, I will not use it. Competitively I don't really care, however.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back