• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Moddies Say Zero! [DLTMS0 v5.0] THE END IS NIGH!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arma

The Hyena
Years
Luckily for me, the wait's not too bad, as I can alwasy entertain myself with Skyrim. Dangit I got addicted

Oh and sir Stickman, I have been spoilered in multiple ways already... dunno whether I should be glad or dissapointed about the fact that I found out about
Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I'm not planning on using those type of Pokemon in my game team so it doesn't matter to me which one is in which game. 8)

Since when did Tara start watching the Swimming Annie-Mays?
Last night. I watched all of it. Clearly I need to revaluate my life choices. :( Doesn't help that I actually liked it

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Oh glad I'm not the only regular here that thinks that then. 8)

Oh really.

Arma

The Hyena
Years

Be glad, makes it way easier to pick which version to get.

...or harder, in my case :/
7. I dunno anything about the differences between the versions, I pre-ordered X, because one of my friends was planning on getting Y... It doesn't really matter which one I get now, because more friends are planning on getting it, and luckily they are always up for a trade.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Having watched it I think it's one of those hit or miss animes. Either you like it or you don't.

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
Years

yes. Kyoukai no Kanata ep.2 has just been uploaded on this secret website I go to. I think its quite good so far but...

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

I had such high hopes for KnK but damn that first episode was boring. Will watch the second tonight to see if I'll drop it or not.

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
Years

I had such high hopes for KnK but damn that first episode was boring. Will watch the second tonight to see if I'll drop it or not.

12 yea I do have to agree with that sorta....but it looks like things are going to heat up(hopefully) in ep. 2

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

two episode treatment. i've heard of the five episode treatment but i suppose with how many animes is on lapras' backlog i'm not surprised really.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Not surprising in the slightest. I just watch things until I get bored of it with maybe one or two episodes afterwards to make sure it wasn't just a bad episode aha.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

I just get the new stuff that looks even vaguely interesting and drop stuff when it gets ridonculous.

wMWU04x.png

I think we're at that point right about now.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Seems like it! Have fun continuing to go through all of those. Both of you. I myself looked at the fall list and didn't really see anything that pertains to my interests (unless Pokemon X/Y counts hahaha. But yeah). So doesn't look like I'm going to try to watch anything this season again (watching Free! last night doesn't count because it happened after it ended ok). But hey maybe later on something will catch on you never know.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Yup, same here.

I still have a few things to check out actually. Baseball show, Not SAO, Basugay 2 and bike riding are amongst the ones I have downloaded.

Nagi no Asukara, Golden Time and Non Non Biyori are my favs so far.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

My initial thought was it felt like a cross between Toradora! and Nodame Cantabile. Turns out it was written by the Toradora! guy and is being directed by the woman that did Paris-hen and Finale of Nodame.

I doubt it'll beat Nodame but I think it has potential enough to top Toradora! at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back