• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite "Gimmick" Pokemon

What is your favorite "Gimmick" Pokemon

• Total voters

Sirfetch’d

What is your favorite "Gimmick" Pokemon? Vote for one of these. Explain why and tell how and if you use it.

Last edited:

Sirfetch’d

I like Kecleon the most out of any of these <3
A gimmick pokemon basically is a pokemon that was designed for a weird purpose. Like ditto and castforms ability to transform. Also like clamperls split evos. Basically where there is not another quite like it.

Ice Car

Banned
Years
I was going to ask where Stunfisk was as well as a lot of others, but I then realized that "gimmick" pokemon and "joke" pokemon are two different things.

My favorite is Chatot. Sometimes I make the Chatter sound the weirdest thing I could think of at the moment, go online and try to set up so Chatot can use Chatter just once. Maybe twice. After that I flee/reset and let them figure out what just happened.

Murkrow

Nasty Plotting
Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2023
so many others missing...

like this dude

202.png

its defo a gimmick poke, a fav of mine for its cuteness and competitive insanity.

Back