• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Skies of Fruition [T] [OOC + SU]

Mr. Mammoth

One cool snowman
Years
Okay people, important message!

Or question, rather.

Whatever. Anyways, how many of you plans to catch something? I wonddr because I have the next Chapter written and I'd like for this RP to go along a nice pace so that you people won't get bored with it!

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
I was considering catching a Pidgey or a Skitty.

Mr. Mammoth

One cool snowman
Years
Important message, people!

I have now, officially, posted the not-so-long awaited Chapter 2. Or at least I've posted a part of it... In any case, get your Pok?mon-catching game on and go have fun. Or get attacked by angry Geodudes, your call.

Vato

This Is Our Last Goodbye
Years
A question, do we need to keep track on the levels of our Pokes by ourselves? Because, if that's the case, then I'm clueless about Consuela's and Birdy's level by now...

Nevermind, just read the OOC again, but you said you'll inform everyone of when their Pokemon will be able to level up, so, since we're already going to face LV.10 and over Pokes, I'm assuming we need to either stay on Gneiss for a bit more time, or just train like hell in Route 17...

Mr. Mammoth

One cool snowman
Years
I admit that I've been a bit absent-minded about the leveling. Not keeping track of stuff and all that. And for that, I am very sorry. So, as compensation for my screw-up, everybody's Pok?mon gains two levels! I'm terribly sorry for this mishap. It will not happen again.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Hey everyone I'll be gone tomorrow and Saturday :) Just wanted to let you all know :)

{Swan}

I Never Asked For This.
Years
Hey Mammoth, I'd like to join this roleplay but I'm a bit internet challenged at the moment, I should be getting regular internet in a few days so I hope you won't mind waiting for me. If so I'd like to take Tynamo, if not ten I completely understand.

Vato

This Is Our Last Goodbye
Years
My computer was at the repair shop,and the one I burrowed, well... It ha a keyboard that makes it impossible to type with...

So yeah, I won't be abale to post until my computer is repaired, which will be somewheere in the afternoon, I should have a post up by then...

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
If you're okay with the ideas I've sent to you via PM, I'd like to be reserved.

Mr. Mammoth

One cool snowman
Years
Hokai then!

@PsychoJigglypuff: Sure thing, if you think that you can keep up then by all means consider yourself RESERVED for the time being.

@{Swan}: Pah, why wouldn't I let you have a shot at it? If your internet will stabilize itself in a few days (approximentally/sort of how long the reservation-time lasts) I think that it should be fine! So yeah, you're RESERVED!

@Vato: You gotz it broskimo! I'll wait patiently for post then!

@WolfOfEve(Sir Zerin): I've sent you a PM back with some stuff regarding your idea, so we'll "work it out" and then you can feel RESERVED.

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
My post will be up in a few hours itself. My computer's been mean and I am suffering a killer headache. LOL sorry

Mr. Mammoth

One cool snowman
Years
@Fuyu: That's no problems regarding that at all! (Well, aside from the headache-thing) I'll look forward to your nice posty post of postiness! Also, hope you get on better terms with that headache!

Vato

This Is Our Last Goodbye
Years
Sorry Mammoth, I won't be able to post yet... seems that my computer got back from the repair shop WORSE than before, and since the motherboard is about to die, well... yeah...

I will have to fight to the dead with this burrowed computer's keyboard to post before I get pulled out...

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Gale Sirknight & Night

Gale.jpg

Abagail "Gale" Sirknight
&
Night the Gardevoir

Sex:
Female & Female

Appearance:
Abagail (Who prefers the name Gale) is of striking resemblance to her only Pokemon, Gardevoir, who she refers to as her "Twin Sister". The two are surprisingly similar, though Gale does dress like a Gardevoir intentionally. Otherwise, her hair is light green and her eyes really are bright red. Gale's right eye and Night's left eye glow brightly in a soft purple color when they use their psychic powers. Gale tends to wear suggestive and slightly inappropriate clothing, which only furthers her ability to seduce others.

Personality:
Not only do Gale and Night look similar, they act similar as well. They are both kind, caring, and often very sweet. However, they will seduce and tempt others for numerous reasons; these reasons include survival, distraction, leverage, desire, charm, and "because they can". They are both known to form crushes over males (Humans and Pokemon separate, respectively) and those crushes can lead to stalking, mind games, and excessive seduction. Other than love, their personalities are very caring toward the ones they like, especially each other. Their protective natures will often have them fighting each other over who is protecting who, which sometimes causes them both damage. They have a subtle but loud temper, usually involving outbursts of rage, and childish fits.

History:
There are many theories as to how and why these two look and behave like each other, but no solid answer has been discovered. Some say Gale was born in a lab, and that they mixed her blood with Night's, but this theory is unlikely, since there is an age difference of one year. Some say that Night simply gave Gale half of her power, but this is also unlikely because both of them are still undeniably strong, too strong to say their powers are halved. There are many more possibilities, and people who meet the pair have their own speculations. Only Night knows the answer, and she keeps it hidden in her mind, blocked from any sort of mind-reading. She insists it's for the safety of Gale and those involved.

As early as Gale can remember, she awoke one morning, age ten, atop Mt. Coronet in Sinnoh. Alongside her, the Kirlia soon known as Night. While their lives were rather uneventful, it can be summarized by saying that the two traveled all of Sinnoh, before traveling to Kanto, Johto, Hoenn and Unova, and exploring them all. Why do they explore? Gale wishes to know what happened in the ten years prior to her awakening, and Night insists that only this adventure will reveal the answer. Finding no answers, they hear of speculation about the shining light of the Orre Region, and decide to investigate. Unable to find this light, Gale gives up her search. However, hearing of a fresh batch of trainers who are going to explore every inch of the region, Gale finds her way to Route One and decidedly joins the bunch...

Password:
GDR-002
(Hmm, I wonder what that code means...)

Last edited:
Back