• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Eeveelution Poll - Vote on your favourite Eeveelution!

What is the best Eeveeltution?

• Total voters

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
My all time favorite Eeveelution will always be Umbreon. I love its personality, so mysterious and stuff <3

Vaporeon and Jolteon come in a close second, and Espeon is....ahhh omg I just love them all!! But Umbreon just tops them all :D

Twilight Sky

» s t r a w b e r r y fields ♪
Years
  • Seen Aug 7, 2013
Espeon is awesome ? But to be honest, I'm stuck between it, Glaceon, and Leafeon, so all three of them are my favorites~

Ω Ruby and α Sapphire

I like Umbreon, because I love cool defensive Pokemon and Dark Types. It would then go Espeon, Jolteon, Flareon, Vaporeon, Glaceon then Leafeon. But overall, they are a great bunch of pokemon.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Leafeon! It's such an elegant and majestic Pokémon and it can be very strong in battle with the right support. If you manage to get in a Swords Dance or two and then hit the enemy with a Life Orb charged Leaf Blade or Double Edge, they're not likely to survive. Plus Leafeon looks utterly amazing and so graceful, so I adore it :3

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
Years
Jolteon. It's the only Pokemon I've ever really used on a team in any game, and I must say, I was pretty surprised at how good it is. It's also one of the more adorable eeveelutions in my opinion, and comes closer than the others to match the cuteness Eevee has before evolving. Vaporeon would come as a runner-up, just because of how cool it is, though I've never really used it, so I can't comment on anything other than design.

Years
  • Seen Jan 7, 2016
I like Espeon and Jolteon the most but voted Espeon. They're the most useful eeveelutions in my opinion for competitive OU

Last edited:

ShinyUmbreon189

VLONE coming soon
Years
@James. Actually Umbreon has a really good move Pool. It can learn Dark Pulse, Psychic, Shadow Ball, Giga Impact, Sleep Talk, Rest, Iron Tail, etc. Not the hugest move pool but has a lot to go around.

Mines obvious. Umbreon but Vaporeon was my favorite before Umbreon.

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
it is a difficult question
i like Vaporeon, Jolteon AND Umbreon .... I... will go with Umbreon bcuz it has a cool design and I love both the regular and shiny forms in appearance

Years
I love every one of them, but my favorites would be Umbreon and Espeon. I voted for Espeon, since that was the first Eeveelution I used ingame.

Pechachu

Indifference, I choose you!
Years
For me my personal favourites are Vaporeon and Jolteon. I've always loved their designs, but I think Vaporeon is a little more interesting to look at than Jolteon. Plus I need to stop hoarding electric types and mix things up a bit.

Sector

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Ohio
  • Seen Oct 10, 2016
So as popular as Umbreon is as a favorite, I often don't stick with the popular choice. Because I'm going with Espeon. She looks majestic, extremely cute to have as a pet, & very strong in Special AtK stats, let alone fast!

I do like them all, Leafeon 2nd, but Espeon is my chosen one.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 19, 2021
Can't choose; I pick them all!

Well, there was a time where I really loved Espeon, because it was really strong and super cute (still is)! Now I alternate a lot between Umbreon and Flareon, because Flareon is Fire-type and they're my favorite type. It's also really fluffy. <3 I honestly think I'd have to go with Umbreon, though. It's a very cool-looking Pokémon, and is a great defensive wall. I love its shiny form, too, because its rings turn blue and blue is my favorite color! I also really like Dark-types, and I like to think Umbreon has a decent moveset, even if its attacking stats aren't too great. I have one on my Black 2 and, despite him being a bit difficult to train, I love him to death. <3 (As well as my other Pokémon in my Black 2, of course!)

Years
Umbreon. 1) Ib love defensive Pokemon. 2) It's associated with the moon. I love the moon. 3) It looks so cool, both normal and shiny.

Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Espeon! I've always loved its design and it's the Pokemon that got me into wanting to draw more often in the first place! I love using it in my games as well, and it's just a very lovely and dear Pokemon to me.

Second would have to be Vaporeon which was my favorite before Espeon came into my life.

Back