• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4 things people who are getting to know you need to know about you

Ozymandias

i'm going on a journey
Years
Hmmm okay i think i got some :D

1. I can be incredibly relaxed or extremely pissy depending on my mood or who you are

2. I can be clingy and hate to be left out of stuff

3. I tend to take jokes too far and might hurt you

4. If you insult Breaking Bad I will rip out your throat and shove it up your butt

Years
1. I can be the nicest person ever until you cross the line, but I'm generally forgiving.
2. I am quite blunt and straightforward at times so if you are expecting someone to lie to your face and tell you everything's okay, probably best not to talk to me.
3. I can be friendly and socially awkward at the same time; please excuse my random inappropriate comments.
4. I lack self-confidence and self-esteem.

Yukiyo Kayume

Dragon Goddess
Years
1. I love talking, I'm ready to chat pretty much whenever I'm on. I'm a super laid-back person.

2. I enjoy watching anime/playing video games with my friends.

3. One of my biggest pet peeves online is when someone has horrible spelling... I don't mean shorthand stuff or anything like that but people who genuinely cannot spell very simple words. everyone makes typos that doesn't bother me, but someone who always misspells pretty much everything, even the easiest of words... lol then i get kinda irritated.
(you're/your doesn't bother me)
On the flip side, another pet peeve is when people type in IM programs with perfect punctuation, capitalization etc.
im weird... xD

4. I am an honest person and value honesty.

Altair1

Willpower
Years
1. I'm religious. I won't drink, smoke, swear, check out/pick up women etc. I have no problems with other people doing so.

2. I'm quiet, I don't talk often but I like to listen.

3. I'm incredibly hard to get a hold of, I have a really busy schedule!

4. I'm super conscious about what I eat. I only eat fresh Vegetables, Fruits, Nuts and Seeds. I also drink water... ;P

Years
1) Don't ask my opinion about another person. I am the worst nitpicker ever and you will probably get to hate me in a short amount of time. Having said this, I still love talking about anything else with others, even for hours.
2) I love to give advice to others and generally be helpful and polite to everyone, but that's just a facade. Deep down I am an a$$hole who only thinks about himself and his image, and only does what he wants, when he wants.
3) I love nature. If I had the chance, I'd move to Canada in a remote, peaceful place surrounded by mountains, forests and water and never come back. I don't own a car because it pollutes, I don't consume any kind of meat or dairy product ( this means I only eat vegetables, fruit, nuts, seeds and the very rare cereal or bread ) and I hate other peoples irresponsible and destructive behavior such as smoking, drinking and generally leading a bad lifestyle that may harm others aswell.
4) I get bored of relationships very quickly. I never had a love story with anybody, and probably never will. See point 1)
Despite that, when I lay in my bed I still have dreams of sharing the rest of my life with a soul mate. I highly doubt someone like that exists, though.

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
Years
1. I don't like to be pitied or when people feel sorry for me. I feel like I'm being belittled when people feel sorry for me. For that reason I often don't open up about problems I'm going through and stuff.

2. I rarely, if ever, take people at their word. Even if we know each other well.

3. I don't respect people until they earn it. I don't start out with a base amount of respect for people just by virtue of them being human. It's not that hard to earn, but it's also fairly easy to lose.

4. If you have a problem with me or something that I've done, and you don't tell me, I regard that as cowardice.

Years
Let's see...

1. On the surface, i'm a quiet person. Some questions I have a hard time answering, others i'll go drastically in-detail and i'll never stop talking. But generally, i'm usually open for talk, because I like getting to meet new people on forums like this. However, irl i'm not very active and don't have too many friends I see regularly.

2. As a few people (like Megan and PJBottomz) said about themselves, I can get clingy to people. I tend to get insanely protective and caring of people. If they look upset, I try to help them. I don't want to be creepy, but I just really care about my friends. I might come off as over-appreciative. I have a tendency to get easily touched by girls who are nice to me. Really, I only do this because I care and am concerned for your well-being.

3. I really hate being teased. Trying to mess with me with most jokes almost never goes over well with me.

4. For that matter, NEVER tell me to calm down when i'm angry at you after doing something like calling me a rude name or something like that. Ever. Because I will do the exact opposite of that. How would you like it if I called you a moron? Or a grinch? Or something else like that? Yeah. I can't even begin to say how much respect I have for people who are actually willing to admit that people have every right to their feelings.

Blastin'Tyruntz

Keeps blasting off again!
Years
1. I am a huge pervert, talking about stuff and joking around about it are usual for me.
2. I am a quiet demon. I build anger inside and when i snap things can turn ugly. But i don't like physical violence so whren i say "ugly" i mean i'll make you cry...
3. I am very open in terms of music, if i hear a song on the radio i like no matter what genre, i WILL shazam it. (It is good considering i was a heavy metal head up until 7th grade).
4. I am a weird eater. I like to eat stuff in appropriate times. I eat schitzel in the morning and an Omlette at night, because im a weirdo :p

Khilia

Kawaii in the streets, senpai in the sheets
Years
To keep is as short as possible;
1.) I'm transgendered, yet also have a lot of issues with it
2.) Because of that I often have emotional breakdowns and am generally very sensitive
3.) I also tend to overtake things into drastic extents, in other words I take everything by far too seriously and often interpret the darndest things into the harmlessest things
4.) My paranoid Schizophrenia is already mostly gone for years now, but only mostly, thus I still have trust issues and such whenever I meet new people or have to get used to new things in general

Kevin

kevin del rey
Years
1. I'm a concert-kind of guy. So if there's a concert I want to go to chances are I'll forcefully drag you along, whether you would like to come or not! It's a fun experience so consider it a privilege to be with me during one. ;)

2. I'm very cocky when it comes to my abilities. This reveals my competitive side, which isn't my best side, so good luck.

3. I hate homophobes. I mean, I'm okay if you don't agree with gays, but if you straight out bash on gays or constantly talk against them, I'm gonna get annoyed. REALLY annoyed.

4. I hide my feelings a lot. Happy, sad, anger, whatever. I'm usually monotonous most of the time and my expression in class is a very straight face (people in my class get intimidated by it).

Back