• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Diamond hack: Pokemon Ruby Magma & Sapphire Aqua

Status
Not open for further replies.

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
Years
  • Age 25
  • IDK
  • Seen Jan 23, 2022
I like the idea and as i dont know spanish. So, i'll be waiting for english version of this hack.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jul 17, 2016
Umm...Is this still on? The thread on Team Plasma's Marie pokemon pearl hack ruby magma was closed so does this mean they were really stealing from this one? Will at least this one be finished?

Tyranitar Killer

Tyranibeast
Years
DS hacking has evolved hasn't it, this is the 2nd remake for the ds i have seen (Light Platinum is the 1st) I hope it is good, I also hope a DS emulator can have VBAs speed up function

GaryFreakingOak

8 badges in Kanto? I got 10.
Years
DS hacking has evolved hasn't it, this is the 2nd remake for the ds i have seen (Light Platinum is the 1st) I hope it is good, I also hope a DS emulator can have VBAs speed up function

If you use No$ you can speed up with the "+" key (which I map to the trigger on my 360 controller since I don't have a committed "+" key on my laptop :) )

The overworld won't speed up a crazy amount unless you have a pretty good rig I imagine, but you can definitely get over 300% speed during battle in 4th gen games. I'm a fast-forward addict and I'm definitely humming along in Flawless Platinum right now.

JimRaz0r

JimRaz0r
Years
If this project gets all the way to full release, I literally think it will be the top ROM hack of all time. I'll play this no matter what even if its not in my language. Hoenn is the best region of all time and if Game Freak won't make a remake then I'll love to see a DS hack of it.

I also have an R4 so this would be amazing to play on there!

Years
  • Seen May 25, 2014
So, I hope I am not violating any posting rules here, but with Alpha/Omega being released, is this project shelved? I found a pre-patched version thanks to Youtube and it seems pretty good so far. Is this a 100% remake, or can I expect non-Hoenn pokemon on routes?

Varion Bluefire

A.K.A The Glitch
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 3, 2015
So, I hope I am not violating any posting rules here, but with Alpha/Omega being released, is this project shelved? I found a pre-patched version thanks to Youtube and it seems pretty good so far. Is this a 100% remake, or can I expect non-Hoenn pokemon on routes?

There's no reason to shelve this.

ORAS isn't out till November, you could do alot in that time, plus, Liquid Crystal's latest was released after HGSS' release.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jul 17, 2016
Please don't drop this project..I know there are official remakes on the way but i want to play ruby and sapphire on 4th gen style..If possible finish either one of them it doesn't have to be both :(

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
Years
Your screenshot links are broken for me. Please re-upload them so your thread meets the Progressing Hacks requirement of 6 screenshots please :).

Years
I don't mean to "reawake" old threads, but is this project still on?
Nothing in the thread tells me it has been cancelled, nor is the thread closed, so...
I really hope you can finish this hack, because even though it's just a remake, it will probably expand the DS Hacking community somehow, and really explore it's potential. If you can indeed finish this, this would be the Liquid Crystal/Platinum Red and Blue of DS Hacks, pushing the game's engine and stuff :P

Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2020
Don't post in threads that are over a month old, please. Only hack threads in the Hacks Studio section are excepted from the revival rule. n_n

#closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back