• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon: Odyssey

What do you think to thi sgame?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Waudby

No more updates just yet. As i have already said, I have remapped the starting town. I'm now adding in all the npc's to all the maps so far. It's taking a while because i'm having to write all the dialogue from scratch obviously.

Atomic Reactor

the top one does look better ^_^

keep up the good work.

best of luck ;)

DaSpirit

Mad Programmer
Years
Hm, well I like the bottem one better. It sort of matches with the official pokemon games which have a little shade of blue in it.

Years
I agree,the second one looks better because well,it's NIGHT people,not some random sandstorm that blocks the sun.Night is supposed to be blue,very blue and dark.The first one is too dark brownish!

Mr. Curling Iron

u kujw bux :d
Years
Wow. Dude, that is awesome! When I first saw this game (page 15) I was thinking... Ho! This guy is Hacking Diamond / Pearl xD
Yeah It tricked me good =)

*bookmarks*

I cant wait to see how this will turn out. Im supporting you all the way. Oh, and btw, the second Night-Time looks better.

Waudby

Wow. Dude, that is awesome! When I first saw this game (page 15) I was thinking... Ho! This guy is Hacking Diamond / Pearl xD
Yeah It tricked me good =)

*bookmarks*

I cant wait to see how this will turn out. Im supporting you all the way. Oh, and btw, the second Night-Time looks better.

Thanks for the support.

And for the record, I think I'm going with a mix of the first and second, a bit more blue but not too dark, it looks good.

Now some screenshots, just what you have been waiting for.

Only two for you guys I'm afraid.

screenshot200806251252310851.png

As resident of the newly remapped Sundale Town.

screenshot200806251259460830.png

Hmmm, what lies to the west of the player's home? Oooooo a secret ;)​

ryushin5

In College YAY! :3
Years
i bet in the west it some kind of legendary pokemon for a suprise who would except a legendary pokemon in their hometown
ohh and like the screenshots

Waudby

And nope it's not a legendary :)

something completely different.

Years
  • Seen Apr 17, 2014
i am having trouble with the banner

all i see is a red X

that is when i tried to but in my sig

Waudby

Hmm mabye just mabye a secret battle area. Or the battle tower. Or if the E4 is in that. And if not all that the pokemon league. Also sorry to ask but demo 1. How ready is it?

Nope it's none of those things either.

I'm gonna keep everyone in suspense about that, but if someone does say what it is, I will admit to it.

The demo, is still being worked on. As it is only me doing the work, no team or helpers, then work can only progress as quick as I can make it. Right now I am fixing up some maps that weren't as good as they should've/could've been.

Like i've previously said, the story for the demo is now finished, all that is really left to do, is finish off the basic item using system, check for errors in the battle, finish the bug contest fully, and add in all the NPCs.

I don't want to give another timeframe though, as it just gets peoples hopes up too much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back