• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Moon and Sun Version

Pokepal2007

angels awakening
Years
Pokémon Moon and Sun Version

Introduction:

Let me begin by saying, I am Pokepal2007, I was a rom hacker (and still am) but i am mostly making games. So I now showyou my newest Project Pokémon Moon and Sun Version.

What is Moon and Sun About?

Moon and sun is about two worlds which have benn seperated until a pokémon joined the two worlds together so the world became like the current pokémon world in the games. And after 89 years the worlds have seperated again but this time left a hole in Time and Space.

This game is not a R/B/Y or G/S/C or R/S/E/Fr/Lg or D/P/Pl but it is like PMD (Pokémon Mystery Dungeon)

Story - What has happened and what is going to happen.

Long ago the two worlds, The Pokémon world and the Human World didn't know each other. for centurys no human had any idea what a Pokémon was and it was same with the Pokémon but everything changed when a mystical Pokémon joined the two worlds together.

The humans had no idea what had just happened and they tried to befriend the pokémon. the humans then learn't that Pokémon had powers and attacks which they could use on others to prove there strength. So the humans made pokémon a "weapon" which was used to defeat other humans. these people became the Pokémon Trainers.

Some pokémon lived in fear of the humans and stayed hidden in the dark areas of the world where no human had steped before. and them pokémon tried to get the worlds back to the way it was before. after 89 years the mystical pokémon came back and split the two worlds apart leaving a few pokémon on there own world.

A hole in space and time was made during this legendary event and now both worlds are in danger of going into deep darkness.

Let the legend begin.

What is new in this game?

1. It has a large number of changes to the Pokédex.
2. The Pokédex has had its name change to ???
3. Brand new Tiles made by me and it gives it the PMD look.
4. Sprites from PMD.
5. Attacks and Abillities from D/P/Pl.
6. Custom battle system.
7. Special "base" Locations
8. Recruit System (???)

Screens and Videos

None at the moment.

Current Team

Me: Mapper, Eventer, Tile Artist, Graphics Editor.
Shun: Mapper, Idealist, Spriter.

Team Recruitment

Do you think you can be part of the team to create Pokémon Moon and Sun?
If you do then choose one of the jobs below.

Idealist,
Scripter,
Spriter,
Graphic Editor,
Eventer,
Tile artist.

Need Bad|Need a bit|Don't need

Credit:

Poccil: For the excellent Starter Kit
Destinedjagold/Time and Omegagroudon: Inspiring me to make a PMD game.​
any one i missed off tell me.

O.G. Duke

a.k.a OmegaGroudon
Years
  • Seen May 18, 2016
XD
I'm in the list of credit.
Keep it up. Can't wait for a game like that.

Pokepal2007

angels awakening
Years
This is the First seen in the game it is not revy good and is still a WIP

capture000.jpg

Mrchewy

nom nom nom
Years
That screenshot really needs a lot of work. The tiles and mapping are really simple and generally not very good looking at all. The PMD sprites don't match the other graphics in the slightest.

The game's premise is good, but I just don't think you'll be able to ever really finish this game. It's a gargantuan task.

Nytkoi

Pokemon Copper!
Years
If you don't know, my game is called Pokemon Moonlight Version. :O Anyways, like everyone else says, this screenshot needs a lot of work. For one thing, the bushes look horrile. Spread them apart, don't make them all in a cluster. Add flowers and other things. Also, What's with umbreon and Espeon? Do you play as them? And last of all, the grass just yells at you, "My COLOR SUCKS!" Desaturate please.

Shun1

Started Project RGSShun
Years
Pokepal I would have to say you should sort out the bush and Pallet of the grass. The tree looks goo and I like that you used Espeon and Umbreon glad i made them for you :D you should make the flowers a bit bigger or use the 4 grass tiles in the main tilesets. Just edit the colour abit that may help you out with the problem.

h POKE

angry kid and a keyboard
Years
  • CT
  • Seen Jan 17, 2016
Frankly, that screenshot looks like garbage. It's not professional in the least. The colors are all too bright *cough grass cough* and the tree looks misproportioned, not to mention fake, with that strange design on it and its short stature. Overall, I'm kind of wondering why you would bother posting a screenshot for something that's nowhere near done. It's just a waste of time.

Back