• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you miss the plot?

Railgun

Ever Day Another New Adventure
Years
Back when BW began there was the Rocket plot and then the what was going to be Plasma plot. However they were skipped due to the Tsunami in Japan. Since then they pulled an OS on us. I am curious if you guys miss the plot and want it back or not.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
Well, you can't really say the story isn't still going on, they've just sort of been ignoring it. We've had some sort of continuation.
We also don't even know what exactly happened in those two episodes, I'd say it seemed important, but judging by the episodes that closely followed, it wasn't really.

Let's just hope the episodes either get aired, or we get some more Team Plasma vs Team Rocket action in the upcoming episodes.

psyanic

pop a wheelie on a zeitgeist
Years
  • Age 27
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 10, 2023
I'm all for some gang wars team battles.

I wish they'd continue it definitely. I'm curious as to how they'll do it though. I'm wondering if they'll follow the games and Team Plasma will just explode after the league. But yeah, I want to know more of that story.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 28, 2012
I really hope the two teams duke it out, but I'm still glad that the good old rejects of Team Rocket starting going for Pikachu again.

Tmskater1

Capitata
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 27, 2012
Yeah its nice having the good ol' Rockets back. It just doesnt feel like pokemon with them actually succeeding at something. I think a Rocket v. Plasma storyline would be freakin intense

Back