• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

[Idea] Pokemon D.N.A. Version

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yagerbomb

←Apple Jack
Years
Pokemon D.N.A. Version
Created by Yagerbomb​

Hello, I am Yagerbomb. You may or may not have seen me around here. I have an Idea for a game, Pokemon D.N.A. Version. Please give constructive criticism and ways to make my game better.

Background:​

Spoiler:

You:

Spoiler:

ScreenShots:

Coming Soon!

Features:​

-167 Pokemon!
-New Vitos Region to explore!
-Starters from other games obtainable!
-Buy Houses and Property!
-All New Champions League!
-Bike Races!

Gym Leaders:​

Chaplin Town: Grace,Grass type

Boulderbridge City: Rocco,Rock Type

Bellham City: Mason,Steel Type

Baronbay City: Matt, Water Type

Ring City: Gloria, Psychic Type

Toothridge Town: Hamilton, Ground type

Vincen City: Brent, Bug

Sansetto Island: Arnold, Flying Type

Team:​

Yagerbomb-Creator,Team Leader,Writer,Character Development,Mapper

Positions Needed:​

Spriter-
Scripter( Or someone who can teach me to script)-
Music(might not need)-

Questions:​

Is the Plot interesting?

How can I make the game better?

Is there anything else I should implement in the game?​

Last edited:

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 6, 2015
Firstly it's a good story.
Secondly Some screens would be nice.

But I see a great future with this game. ;)

Beegu

Is Waldo
Years
Questions:

Is the Plot interesting?

How can I make the game better?

Is there anything else I should implement in the game?
This game sounds very interesting and I would like to play this game.

You could make it better by maybe adding more detail to the plot. Not necessarily more information but a cliffhanger like "But will your intrest in the D.N.A. pokémon draw unwanted attention from team Nucleo?" Although a bit more information would be nice.

Yeah, more minigames besides bike races would be more exciting (although bike races does seem cool and original.

Years
  • Seen Dec 23, 2011
I would love to help you with this game! I can draw fairly well if you need art! I can't sprite to save my life however >.<

Rashdi04

A Good Spriter !
Years
  • Seen Jul 21, 2011
That looks creative! Can't wait for more features!

Years
  • Seen Aug 2, 2015
hi i was interested in making a team rocket hack of fire red where u can be butch and cassidy or jessie and james and meowth, but i need help making the sprites. could someone help me?

Master-Pixel

Fakemon Artist
Years
Hmm; not the first time I've heard this kind of idea; but this one has been executed well :)
However I doubt been able to buy your own house or property would be appealing; as in the actual games you can have Secret Bases - so I'd re-think that idea.

Team Nucleo sounds cool, however try and event another way of making them evil - Team Plasma were trying to liberate Pokemon from trainers but did it through demonstrations; and stuff like it however you then have Ghestis's original plan - to rule Unova; maybe make a cover story that can tie in - instead of the Team being like Team Rocket or Galactic.

Bike races sound fun; be cool to enjoy the cycling road once more; maybe recieve a pokemon with Extremespeed at the end (like the Zigzagoon from Pokemon:Box)

I'd try and get some screenshot's up as everyone loves a bit of eye-candy; we can also help you more with them up :D

Moreover try and go a bit more indepth overall; instead of having drab descriptions which are quite empty.

Hope I've helped :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back