• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Developing] Pokémon: Phoenix Rising

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen May 7, 2014
It feels like it's been almost a year since this got posted, oh wait.. :3
Hope to see something playable soon, the game still looks amazing!
I wonder what will come first, this game or the next season of TGOT.

Dying Light

Pegasus Knight
Years
It feels like it's been almost a year since this got posted, oh wait.. :3
Hope to see something playable soon, the game still looks amazing!
I wonder what will come first, this game or the next season of TGOT.
And how long does it take for Game Freak to launch an official title? Even with a full team of people, it takes them a few months, even a year or so. It's not surprising that this game hasn't been released yet.

You must also take into consideration that Abnegation and his team have lives to fulfill. He is doing this as a hobby, not as a profession.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
Regading Phoenix Rising's current state. So yeah, until we have a new programmer, we're pretty stuck as far as development is concerned. DS version is again, far down the line. Simply wishing to work on the RMXP version now, which has reached a stand still due to a lack of an advanced scripter.

Dying Light

Pegasus Knight
Years
Regading Phoenix Rising's current state. So yeah, until we have a new programmer, we're pretty stuck as far as development is concerned. DS version is again, far down the line. Simply wishing to work on the RMXP version now, which has reached a stand still due to a lack of an advanced scripter.
Well, that sucks. I'd step up to the plate to help with your game but unfortunately I am working on my own game right now, plus my Ruby/RGSS knowledge is so limited I'm lucky to be scripting at all.

I hope you can find someone who will be able to fill the void. Understandably, a highly experienced individual would be necessary for completing the tasks at hand, but I don't know anyone to whom I could refer.

Good luck Abnegation.

Years
I Don't have too much time on my hands, but I could make a day or two open and make some scripts, (Taking in considerations from my school work, java pokemon kit, and some c++ things) Anyways, if you need a script, I'll happily look through my laptop (which has about 50 GBs filled with scripts for various things) and see if I have the script or if I can create it.

Ęℓαчиıı

Blizzagon used Arctic Claw!
Years
I made a little userbar for the game, in my spare time. I wish you luck with finding a programmer, and I look forward to seeing this game completed. <3
prsupporter.gif

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
Wow, I'm actually quite stunned. This is seriously good quality work. The look, the ideas, the characters, the storyline.. wow. You can definitely tell a lot of hard work has gone into this project and I'm certain it's going to turn out great! Great work Abnegation as well as the whole team. I'm definitely looking forward to seeing the project grow in the future! Good luck!

Triple R

PokéFan Incognito
Years
When we will be able to download ?
Sometime between January 32nd and September 31st :P

I'm pretty sure it's been stated several times in this thread not to ask for release dates or any of that.

In any case, you must have at least read that things have come to a standstill, meaning a download in the near future is almost completely uncertain anyway.

On the note of the standstill, I'd help, but I don't know anything about creating videogames. I could give the game more publicity, if desired, though.

Years
  • Seen Aug 28, 2014
Just curious, is this currently available to the general public or is it still under development?

Banette`

[ The Vengeful Doll ]
Years
So yeah, until we have a new programmer, we're pretty stuck as far as development is concerned. DS version is again, far down the line. Simply wishing to work on the RMXP version now, which has reached a stand still due to a lack of an advanced scripter.

Ah, that's no good. I'm absolutely looking forward to the completion of this. Everything looks stunning, the graphics, the music sounds amazing, storyline is fascinating. I'm extremely impressed.
I truly hope you're able to find another programmer soon. Best of luck to you.
<3

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 20, 2024
I seriously just made an account to congratulate you guys on all the great work *o* I'm so excited about this game *o* I'd so totally play it <3 I'm a Pokétard @w@ and even though I still haven't completed all games as I permanently start new games/start multiple versions at the same time >.> I'm so gonna drop it all just for this fan-made version *o*
Besides, you already got 1000 more +es for having one of my favorite grass types as a starter *o* (never finished playing B/W, but I instantly fell for that cute little thing <3)

so keep up the great work *o* and I can't wait for it to be ready! I even bookmarked the page so I can stalk it @w@

Years
  • Seen Sep 24, 2015
That's a really awesome pkmn game. People actually don't make attention about the graphics, but I do. And that's a strong point in this game. I love all the details, all the extras and the storyline though. The only point I've never like too much is... nothing xD.

I would like at the game something like customize more the interfaze, I mean, at the game, changing something like as the bag or something, it would be amazing. Keep it up :P

ZeKro

http://zekrowah.deviantart.com
Years
  • Seen Jan 5, 2013
Hi!
I like all about this pokemon fangame, seriously. The tiles, well, all the graphics are amazings! There aren't fakemon in this game? It's the only thing what the game not have...

Well, I hope you can find a good programmer* and keep it up!
*Your last programmer is Rafael-Animal, true? I'll try to talk with him to work in PR again :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back