• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Episode!

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 5, 2010
*everyone sits,waiting for the curtain to open*
*Blue curtains opens suddenly,Mr.Mysterious(M) comes to sight*
M:Hello,guests!
*Everyone starts clapping,some throws flying objects,wich are blocked by guardians*
M:I'm happy to say that our episodes are back!It'll take some time to keep it up like in summer holiday(cuz of the schools),but be sure there will be brand-new parts!
*Everyone starts cheering and clapping,as some objects are thrown and blocked again*
-------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm going to continue from the point where we had problems,postin all parts again will be hard.If you liked a scene that you liked very much,you can PM me and I'll post the part here.
Now,things last happened:
-Junichi was thrown away by Raydrogiga
-He fell on Mew and Mewtwo.
-He persuaded Mew and Mewtwo to battle in his side
-He was thrown back to the battle area by Mewtwo
-He fell on Casey and punched her,making her nose bleed
-Cuz of that he was beaten by Ash
-There we continue.....
New events:
-No more a wannabe
-Raidrogiga's name has changed to Raydrogiga
-Grey parts on Raydrogiga will be changed to dark blue-but the one here is not adult so it can be greyish blue-

BTW the new database can now only hold 204.000Bytes,so the parts will be extra-short,sorry bout that.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 5, 2010
Expansion pack 1 of previous part.It was too big to send,that I cut a little from that one and pasted to previous part.It is changed now.
I'm planning to send expansion pack 2 of that part this evening.

I don't understand what's going on.Before,I was making much longer ones and they were about 190.000 bytes and now the ones I make are 400000 bytes.........

Kenta

OK! Kanpeki!
Years
LOL!

Mew and Mewtwo look so afraid!

I think thats wierd too. Computer bytes can be confusing :(

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 5, 2010
Expansion pack 3.
RR(I mean Kenta) will be the first and only one to reply,if not,I'll be really really impressed.
Seriously,where are other people?Everyone said they loved my eps in the thread "I'm baaaaack!",and now where are they?
BTW,I'm working on a comic like thing called

Kenta:To bash,or not to bash?
It's subject is,will Kenta join "The Bashers" or will he stay with Junichi?It's from his POV.I'm trying to make up clear reasons for staying in each side.Like:

To Bash:(Kenta joining The Bashers)Junichi always fight with me,so I should join The Bashers(TB)
*Writes on the top of page,below,there is a pic of Junchi and Kenta fighting with each other*
Not To Bash:(Kenta not joining TB)TB are always violent,they treat their victims so bad.
*Writes on the top of the page,below,there is a pic of Chackie(Lugia fromTB)pretending getting ready to cut Misty's head,Misty is tied to a chair*

Just two ones I thought...Anymore ideas?For that and for the episode more than that.

Kenta

OK! Kanpeki!
Years
LOL! That part with Kenta was great!

Stating the obvious :laugh:

those are good ideas, I will think of more for your Bashers comic

Kenta

OK! Kanpeki!
Years
Have you worked on the episode lately?

Or have you been busy?

I await more of this great story^^

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 5, 2010
Yes,I'm working on them.But like I said,I can't do them as fast as in the summer holiday.Homeworks,and a new game got me:Morrowind
Plus,I'm gonna buy a new graphics card,for pokemon stadium 2...
The new parts must be done (latest)next weekend.

Kenta

OK! Kanpeki!
Years
Ok

I hope to see another masterpeice

it was funny in the last scene

Kenta stating the obvious^^

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 5, 2010
POLL
-Which Pok?mon should Misty use?
- ?vs?5 vs 5,4vs 4 or FULL BATTLE?
-How does Raydrogiga look like in dark blue?

COMPETITION

-Create new moves(all of them should be ATTACKING moves.Not like double team,recover,growl,curse,harden etc.)
-Find a good reason for Junichi to mess the battle up,and something that make everyone furious,especially Raydrogiga.

Please think on them a little on your free time.It'll be really useful in coming parts,the new moves are urgent(I hope it's the right word.I mean emergency,I need them very quickly)

StarLightUmbreon

Moonlight Traveler
Years
Misty should use: Politoad, Dewgong, Corsola, Starmie, Gyarados, and Togetic(Togepi will evolve in the next episode in japan).

I think full six on six would be good(have not seen her in a six on six yet).

Still thing on the others stuff though.

Last edited:

Kenta

OK! Kanpeki!
Years
I like the idea of a six on six(the pokes mentioned by the last person)

New Move

Spark Shower(Raichu shoots a bunch of sparks into the air above the opponent and it rains down on them, like a 2-5 hit fury attack or bone rush) It can paralyze sometimes

A way for him to mess things up? How about Misty is starting to lose and he jumps in to help(knock's out one of Casey's pokemon). That should piss everyone off.
This would be a good time for Kenta and Marina to start double thinking about their friendship with Jun'ichi. He is starting to lose control of himself

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 5, 2010
Okay,6vs6.Misty's pok?s are good and
SPARK SHOWER!Just what I needed!Excellent idea,Kenta!And Junichi's action is an excellent idea too.Heh-hee...You're very creative.
Anymore moves?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 5, 2010
Hey!Cards have a lot of different attacks!Maybe we should search from them too.
2nd movie promo Articuno had an attack called ...... Dust.What was it?Something with G.

BTW,Raichu isn't our only Pok?mon.There are Meowth,Celebi and Lugia too.What was the name of the pink beam in pokemon 4?Don't say PSYCHIC......

Back