• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Online : Server UP!

Years
  • Seen Jan 31, 2012
New Screens and New Features.. game is nearly 80% Done...

Brief

DOWNLOAD LINK : http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ZPGSWPOR < V.122 (66 M
INSTALL GUIDE : http://cyengine.net/forum/index.php?topic=429.0

Pokemon Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online Role-Playing Game that involves quests, player personalisation, persistent NPCs, sparring and general exploration. Players will have the ability to train and catch pokemon while battling other trainers online in real-time.

Features

- Pokeball Tuning
- TM Learning System
- 2 VS 2 Wild Pokemon Combat
- 1 VS 1 PVP
- Capturing
- Evolving
- Shop System
- Battle Effects
- Party System
- And some other small features
- Join Team Rocket
- Join Police
- Pokemon Trade

Screenshots New

And aother noted when you Register Please Chose The Flag that is most closest area to your country. This information will be used in Future when we will add more Servers.

Screenshots

Readone Battle System (Screen Modification by Me... make own Mods)

53828596mf9.jpg

promo5yg2.png

85962250ti0.jpg

Here is fresh guides and download links

DOWNLOAD LINK : http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ZPGSWPOR < V.122 (66 M
INSTALL GUIDE : http://cyengine.net/forum/index.php?topic=429.0

Mclenz

Master Mclenz
Years
  • Seen Oct 20, 2015
Okay i got it working but how come i'm the only sprite that i can see

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jul 24, 2009
My estimated time for download is about 15 mins burt I'm looking foreward to trying it

Ok my pc can't run it lol oh well woulda been fun

Last edited:

Nova92

NovaShark Unlimited Webmaster
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 15, 2008
Im still trying to find out how to uninstal this. I really need to clean up my comp and this just wont delete.

Years
  • Seen Jan 31, 2012
if u have white screen you need register dao750.dll :P and this is not support topic :P... its not my problem if 50% people cant read and go on forums and look guides or install guides.

Nova92

NovaShark Unlimited Webmaster
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 15, 2008
if u have white screen you need register dao750.dll :P and this is not support topic :P... its not my problem if 50% people cant read and go on forums and look guides or install guides.

Nowhere on that forum do i see an uninstall guide

Years
  • Seen Jan 16, 2015
The game is buggy.

just one example :
I flee in a battle with nidoranF and ekans,, and later when I battle a single pigey, I get killed by a nidoranF (while there was no nidoranF in that battle)

I suggest you fix real BIG bugs like this before releaseing the game. These mess the gameplay up completly

I know mirage source,, so I think this bug lies around the escapeing.
Youre not clearing the 2nd NPC properly (most likely cuz the next battle only changes the 1st opponent to a new NPC, leaveing the 2nd opponent intacts, without drawing it)

maybe something like this would work : (though it seems you got alot changed alrdy.. but at least ya know were it lies somewhere..)
For x = 1 To MAX_MAP_NPCS
Call ClearMapNpc(x, GetPlayerMap(index))
Next x

Anyway, good luck with it further.. but dont release the game too soon...

spike6958

TCG Collector
Years
  • Age 35
  • UK
  • Seen Apr 30, 2021
Thanks for the VIRUS Cyrusman, seriously as soon as i installed it i got a message on my PC from my virus checker saying i had a virus so when i removed the virus it checker deleted the game and i have had no problems since, a coincidence? i think not.

~*Pikafan*~

Man I gotta stop leaving!
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 23, 2011
Just saying, did anyone who got bugs in the game use the Error fix with it? If you didn't, then try it. It worked for me and it still does. And I found one bug also. I chose to view my Pokemon Roster and then I went into a battle when I closed it. After that, it was showing my first pokemon randomly in the battle doing its animation like it would in the trainer card. It didn't do much, but I'm just saying that.

Quazale

How does my smile look?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Dec 23, 2010
The game may be a little bit buggy but it is always changing and always being updated so those bugs you say there are they will be fixed and soon a lot more features will be added. And maybe instead of complaining to Cyrus go to Cyrus' site and go to bugs or technical support. ( I think they are called that ) He is trying his best to update it sooner with the help of the other administrators. Pika fan you must have went into a battle really quick after closing the roster otherwise it wouldn't happen.

Cy hope i took a bit of pressure off you.

capalex65

Anyone need a website done..?
Years
Hey Cyrus, if you need any help with your project here, i'd be glad to assist; Not that i have any experience with this engine, but i'm guessing it's using C programming? Or something similar, and if so, then i can help, other than that i'm an experienced mapper and i have tileset experience as well, i can also get you new tiles to use if needed.

-Capalex65 aka Gabriel

Years
  • Seen Jan 31, 2012
Sure i need some hands :D if you have msn we could talk :D i will be glad to get some mapping help.

dabest... what are you taling about :P dont think you are smart one.. you dont know how the "CyEngine TurnBased platform is made" with V6.
And those "Mirage Stuff or what ever it is" are not needed..

Back