• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello to everyone!

Zeyon

Beginning Trainer
Years
Hello, all! Name's Zeyon, and I'm a new Trainer to the world of Pokemon. First game I've played (and am currently still playing), is Pearl. My fiance has Diamond, and we also have SoulSilver and HeartGold. We've got every intention of picking up Black and White, as well as Black 2 and White 2.

Granted, it's considerably late for me to get involved in the Pokemon craze, as it's been out since the 90's, but hey.. who cares, right? Anyway, enough about that. I'm really hoping to get along with everyone here, and have a great time.

I personally prefer Fire-, Electric- and Fighting-Type Pokemon. My INFERNAPE is pretty nasty, as is my MACHAMP. Granted, I may consider them nasty, but being as I'm not too experienced.. I have no idea how to effectively build my Pokemon up to make them Epic Powerhouses (hoping to learn a few things here).

Currently, my highest active Pokemon is 45 (INFERNAPE), but I've got a few higher leveled ones from Trades I've done with my fiance. So, yeah.. looking forward to having some fun, and getting to know the Community!

Skyzor91

Skyzor the Scizor
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 14, 2013
Welcome to Pokecommunity!
You know you could watch the old games on YouTube if you really would like to do that...
Though I guess your happy so it shouldn't really matter.

In English, that was meant to sound like a choice.

Years
Welcome welcome to the forum, Zeyon! I'm Cirno and it's nice to meet you. <3

But yeah, I wouldn't say it's ever too late to get into Pokemon, really. There are always people getting into the fandom each generation; PC has a handful of people who only got into it during the fourth or fifth! Do you have any plans to try the older games like Red/Blue/Yellow or Gold/Silver/Crystal (or Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald), perhaps? It's always really cool to see how much Pokemon has changed since its release. The graphic improvements especially are wow. @_@;

The forum has lots of discussions about all kinds of Pokemon-related things, so I'm sure you'll learn a lot of things you never knew about! I recommend dropping by the Fourth Generation Games section of the site since you've mostly played games from that generation. It's got lots of nice people and a ton of fun discussions, I love to lurk it when I'm able to. xD; But outside that, PC is a huuuge forum and it might be a little confusing at first, but never hesitate to ask a staff if you're lost here.

Enjoy your stay, all right? :D

Skyzor91

Skyzor the Scizor
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 14, 2013
I do like the Sinnoh Starters over the Hoenn Starters and Infernape is pratically overkill in the in-game.

Last edited:
Years
Hello, all! Name's Zeyon, and I'm a new Trainer to the world of Pokemon. First game I've played (and am currently still playing), is Pearl. My fiance has Diamond, and we also have SoulSilver and HeartGold. We've got every intention of picking up Black and White, as well as Black 2 and White 2.

Granted, it's considerably late for me to get involved in the Pokemon craze, as it's been out since the 90's, but hey.. who cares, right? Anyway, enough about that. I'm really hoping to get along with everyone here, and have a great time.

I personally prefer Fire-, Electric- and Fighting-Type Pokemon. My INFERNAPE is pretty nasty, as is my MACHAMP. Granted, I may consider them nasty, but being as I'm not too experienced.. I have no idea how to effectively build my Pokemon up to make them Epic Powerhouses (hoping to learn a few things here).

Currently, my highest active Pokemon is 45 (INFERNAPE), but I've got a few higher leveled ones from Trades I've done with my fiance. So, yeah.. looking forward to having some fun, and getting to know the Community!

Hello Zeyon, and welcome!

So, a 4th Gen player I see? Well you'll definitely feel at home in the Fourth Generation Games forum, which covers both D/P/Pt and HG/SS. Their mod (Curious.) is also really friendly, and has exceptional knowledge in those games!

Infernape's one of my fave 4th Gen Pokemon, cos it hits so hard and is so useful on competitive teams. Since you love Fire-type Pokemon, you should check out our Fire-type club in Pokemon Clubs. Maybe you should even start up Electric and Fighting-type clubs when you have the chance since there are no active ones right now.

Have fun, and feel free to contact me if you need a friend!

- Hikari10

Triston1zn

GYM LEADER
Years
Welcome dude!!

glad to have join the Pokemon bandwagon!!...you are most welcome here...and as my friends have said...it's never too late!!
i, myself am 23 years of age...making me one of the "oldest" members...age-wise haha
I'm a fan of fire types myself, so hit me up on my board if you ever want to chat..

Enjoy your stay man

Galoria

Moo~ ♪
Years
Hey hey, welcome mate!
It's nice to see you here, it's always cool to see a new member.
A big warm welcome to you to our wonderful Community!

You're currently playing the fourth generation, mmh...To be honest I liked this one, even if I didn't liked the storyline of it. But I enjoyed to play it!
Do you like this game so far?
I advise you to buy B/W & B2/W2, mainly B2/W2 are pretty badass. It is well designed, so far I liked the storyline, even if I'm at the beginning (I'm level30) I liked the way that they added new things to make the game more playable and more funny. Anyway, you will see that!

You really like your Infernape don't you? Haha
Don't worry, if you want learn about Battles and tips in Pokémon, you're in the right Community!

I hope you will enjoy your stay here. If you need any help, just ask to us, we'll be glad to help you!
If you wanna chat with me, feel free to contact me :3

See youuu~

:7:

Zeyon

Beginning Trainer
Years
Wow.. I never expected such a warm reception! It's true what they've said, I see! The Pokemon Community is friendly, welcoming, warm and helpful! I can already tell that I'm really going to enjoy being here, and getting to know everyone on the Community.

In regards to acquiring B/W and B2/W2, those are eventual purchases that my fiance and I intend to make. We just dumped the rest of the money we have in our mortgage and cell phone bills, since everything else was taken care of. But we /definitely/ plan on snagging those games up!

In regards to whether I'm enjoying Pearl? I must say that, yes! I am! I've just completed the Pokemon League, and owned the Champion. Now, I'm working on EV training (if I can figure it out at all. >.<)

Yes, I do love my INFERNAPE! Though, right now, as stated above.. I'm working on EV training. I'm actually trying to get my Pokemon up to a suitable level by using the Vs. Seeker on the Fisherman on Route 222. I have PALKIA leading the charge, and am splitting the experience with the Exp. Share. Afterwards, I'll be focusing more so on the EV training.

But! Enough of that! That's not what this topic is for! I'll be adding my Friend Code for Pearl to my signature (HG to come once I start it, as well as the others xD), so anyone interested in adding me, feel free! My game name is also Zeyon, so it's pretty easy. :)

I own a copy of Sapphire, but I've never played it. Might check all the older Gen games out, if for nothing else than to simply experience the game, and run around as a Sprite version of Ash. As goofy as that SoB looks. Lol.

Anyway, again! Thank you everyone! Going to go and lurk the Fourth Gen and Club forums now! Talk to you all soon, I hope!

Back