• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023

screw the government, let Anarchy rule

heck, Communism would be alright if we stopped putting madmen in power

Look at the Smurfs
perfect example

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023

*laughs* ain't that the truth
still, they're also creepily similar to the KKK with Papa Smurf being the only one in red and one female...and of course their pointed white caps

can we move away from politics now?

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

I sort of meant the whole race thing, but sure, OK.

That's interesting. To be fair Pokémon genders were introduced in Gen 2, but they could have made mr. Mime male only anyway :V

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Apparently after 30 grand posts the thread gives the site problems or something, so that's why we close after 30 grand posts!

Also, liberals are awesome!

...Oh wait, it's that person's birthday. Happy birthday, then!

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023

I actually prefer the Third-Party

shall we go into the morals of Abortion?

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023

let the girl choose

unless of course she knew what she was getting into...

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Actually, after talking about pro-life in my Religion class, I have to say I'm pro-life. In my opinion, the only time any girl should get an abortion is if the pregnancy were to cost her her life. /never mind that I'm attending an all-girl Catholic school

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023

you do that, I'll be keeping the earth's population in check

Years
27. People would go get back-alley, coat-hangar abortions anyway, unfortunately, so I'm on the fence of keeping it entirely legal or just in life-threatening situations/if the pregnancy resulted from a rape (although this latter condition for an abortion would be difficult to verify).

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

God doesn't care if the earth is overpopulated so long as people are living >:| /Catholic point of view //by the way I have no idea what to believe in

I used to think if raped the woman should get an abortion, but now even with rape I don't think it's justified to get an abortion. After all, what did the unborn baby do to deserve capital punishment? (by the way, I think capital punishment is wrong, no matter what)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back