• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gold hack: Pokemon Prism [Final Version Released] (April Fools)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coolboyman

Veteran Hacker
Years
Well dudes and dudettes, it's the moment you've all waited for. Pokemon Prism is done and you can download it right now. Remember that you must start a new game since old prism sav files will not be compatible with this version. I have to finish the rest of my homework, so I'll make a fancier thread later. Just download the attachment below and be on your way. Oh yeah, and learn how to patch ROM's while you're at it.

Anselection

Malicious Mapper
Years
  • Seen Dec 20, 2011
I get the STRANGEST vibe that this is a joke.. Well.. Let's go try it..

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Aug 28, 2011
The fact that this was released on April Fool's day had me quite suspicious. And the opening sequence was rather weird (chapters??)...but then the caves looked pretty real enough, that was until I encountered 'bite me'...wtf?

Coolboyman

Veteran Hacker
Years
The fact that this was released on April Fool's day had me quite suspicious. And the opening sequence was rather weird (chapters??)...but then the caves looked pretty real enough, that was until I encountered 'bite me'...wtf?

I released it today because I just finished it today and I want to venture out of Pokemon hacking as soon as possible. Sadly it's on April fools day but the sooner I'm done with Prism, the better. I just cannot bear to hold this masterpiece from the public any longer.

Bite me is a super cool Fakemon that I made all by myself! Don't be dissin' him or else he'll bite YOU instead in a very uncomfortable spot!

Years
  • Seen May 18, 2023
ARGH!! I was all happy when I saw the youtube vid and I downloaded it, and now I'm reminded this is April 1st
I hope I'm really playing the full version

Anselection

Malicious Mapper
Years
  • Seen Dec 20, 2011
Omfg, epic hack so far. :D
This could win HotC 21! :o
Anyone who plays this hack will poop bricks and instantly wanna hex edit 'cause it's that friggin' epic. Keep up the good work, CBM.

billi1000

The Ruler of Darkness - Zekrom
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen May 22, 2014
i m really bettin on this being an april fools joke, so i m going to spoil the fun and wait for a few others 2 try it and find out :P

GunSaberSeraph

Durandal of the Devic Era
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 30, 2016
Yeah, its fake. The game freezes whenever you try to press the button in the small cavern where you play as Larvitar.

Years
I am really getting Annoyed with "April Fools". It may be fun to make fool people but think if it happend with you how do you felt.

billi1000

The Ruler of Darkness - Zekrom
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen May 22, 2014
lol, good thing i didnt try it before hearin what others have 2 say, it would have really pissed me off :P

simdu68

asleep all summer zzZZ
Years
good fake^^
the game ends when you get out of the cave and talk to the NPC when you go at once up near the cave, then the NPC talks for hours about useless stuff describing how the main hacker hack at at this moment I couldn't stop laughing^^
then you suddenly apear somewhere near a house and when you go in it freezes........

but anyway it was a good demo ;D

shot571

sick sick joke cbm. i was soooo happy. well havent tried it yet. but still. ur still the best gb/c color game hacker i knw. i never thought i would play a gb/c game over gba but you made me change my mind. hopefully the next time its out it will be the proper one. still gonna try it. lol

Coolboyman

Veteran Hacker
Years
I don't know where you are all getting this "April Fools" stuff from. The sign at the end of the credits was just a side effect to the "insert text at at the credits" program where the creator thought he was funny when he wasn't. I don't have an "April fools text graphics at the end of the credits remover" program, does anyone have one? I'd check google but it's best to always ask others first because they might suggest google anyway. That makes sense!

I am really getting Annoyed with "April Fools". It may be fun to make fool people but think if it happend with you how do you felt.

I went "haha! Good one!".

lol, good thing i didnt try it before hearin what others have 2 say, it would have really pissed me off :P

Then you have no soul.

Serioulsy, What? I think I just lost a few brain cells.

Although everything CBM says is correct, I just lost about 5 minutes.

I lost about three years on this hack.. and I just want to cry! It took SO long to find all of those programs!!!

Last edited:

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 24, 2022
God, how I hate april fools, I DEMAND YOU RELEASE THE REAL PRISM BETA ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm confused. Isn't that what this thread is for? :/

Maybe you should try to download it again.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Aug 28, 2011
Ah, figured as much. You love your take on April Fools don't ya? Nice one. Loved the teeny, tiny bit of bashing the other hackers lol

As for the sign-post , could this a sign of things to come?

Still, nice to play a demo. Though it makes us even more impatient and crazier to play the new beta!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back